Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    original text

"Arab culture is a judgmental culture, and anything a person does is subject to judgment ... induc[ing] many fears ... with serious consequences on individual lives. Avoiding such judgment can be the constant preoccupation of people, almost as if the entire culture is paralyzed by Kalam [an]-nas. In other words, all of the people in Arab society are hostages of each other."

now replace Arab with [P.C.] when you read it.

[P.C.] culture is a judgmental culture, and anything a person does is subject to judgment ... inducing many fears ... with serious consequences on individual lives. Avoiding such judgment can be the constant preoccupation of people, almost as if the entire culture is paralyzed by [P.C. gossip]. In other words, all of the people in [P.C.] society are [meant to be] hostages of each other.

Starting to make sense now?
    The "anything a person does is subject to judgment" part makes sense. Its not uncommon that the people promoting selling out their countries that rant and rave about how wonderful multiculturalism is (also refereed to as virtue signalling) are loud and seeking approval of their peers, and condemnation of opposing views.

Its madness though, how many woman need to be raped before reality comes along and says hello? I get how this stuff happens on social media and people living in their bubble just living their life. But when you cant even report on these areas without being attacked in real time, how long can you deny reality?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    The "anything a person does is subject to judgment" part makes sense. Its not uncommon that the people promoting selling out their countries that rant and rave about how wonderful multiculturalism is (also refereed to as virtue signalling) are loud and seeking approval of their peers, and condemnation of opposing views.

Its madness though, how many woman need to be raped before reality comes along and says hello? I get how this stuff happens on social media and people living in their bubble just living their life. But when you cant even report on these areas without being attacked in real time, how long can you deny reality?
    Well the point is to show the similarity of those type of extremists. Rape is another thing to fuel the outrage afterwards. It is kinda shocking how stupid people are thinking if they bring someone from a violent part of the africa to the west how everything will suddenly be better for that person. One person I know of did that by adopting a few children from africa and the kids ended up running away eventually and have severe mental disorders. They attacked her all the time when they disagreed with her being a parent to them. The "compassion" people are dreaming if they think this will ever work if you have open borders and everyone is allowed in at once.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2018-03-12 at 02:27 AM.

meh, some people just WANT countries like Sweden to fail so they can confirm their preconceptions that immigration destroys countries, public healthcare literally kills children and social security helps the devil be reborn.

I myself am jealous and want to be LIKE Sweden, I don't want it to fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I gotta be honest as much as I hear about Sweden and Norway, I guess I am moving their right @Thurin here I come. Can't wait to have my first taco.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I live in a pretty good country right now, so no i'm not jealous. I do wish i could move to somewhere nice like the Netherlands though but I'd have to learn the language first or at least some of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm rather Australia's beaches and weather thank you. <3

Deleted
    What I dont get is, If its racist to not want islamistation then how do SJW handwave away the fact that islam promotes killing gay people? That must be quite a pickle for them.

Which bigot is worse, racism or homophobia?

2018 problems
    I mean, first, its not even racism. I don't think anyone has a problem with these people being brown and ethnic arabs or north africans. People have problems with the culture they are trying to import. SJWs seem to be unable to differenciate between a race and a culture, which is why they are always so shocked and offended when somebody doesn't plays in this club anymore. And while all races are equal and should be treated as equals, cultures are not equal. They can differ in quality of living and values and they are not inheritly worth to be preserved. Islamic Culture in its current state is not the equal of european culture. It can change, but either people have to come up with ideas that work better than those that are actually on the top or they have to adapt to a standart which was set. Which many cultures can do. I mean, South Korea and Japan are in no way historically western cultures, but they adopted western values, western technology and a western lifestyle and going their personal way with it and it works out. These are nice countries. What Islamic Culture has to do to be acceptable and worthy to be preserved and tolerated would be to either adapt to current western culture or invent an own set of values and society that is as good and ensures a good quality of life socially as the western one do.

And then, they handwave the treatment of women, minorities and LGBT-People in these cultures by their mindset that there are hierarchies of oppression and Islam stands higher on them than LGBT-People or women.

And yes, I am an Islamophobe. I proudly admit it. I am born a Muslim and I left Islam by my own free will. I know that in most islamic societies on this world, it would be considered the moral thing to do to kill for for apostasy. This is why I fear Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I mean, first, its not even racism. I don't think anyone has a problem with these people being brown and ethnic arabs or north africans. People have problems with the culture they are trying to import. SJWs seem to be unable to differenciate between a race and a culture, which is why they are always so shocked and offended when somebody doesn't plays in this club anymore. And while all races are equal and should be treated as equals, cultures are not equal. They can differ in quality of living and values and they are not inheritly worth to be preserved. Islamic Culture in its current state is not the equal of european culture. It can change, but either people have to come up with ideas that work better than those that are actually on the top or they have to adapt to a standart which was set. Which many cultures can do. I mean, South Korea and Japan are in no way historically western cultures, but they adopted western values, western technology and a western lifestyle and going their personal way with it and it works out. These are nice countries. What Islamic Culture has to do to be acceptable and worthy to be preserved and tolerated would be to either adapt to current western culture or invent an own set of values and society that is as good and ensures a good quality of life socially as the western one do.

And then, they handwave the treatment of women, minorities and LGBT-People in these cultures by their mindset that there are hierarchies of oppression and Islam stands higher on them than LGBT-People or women.

And yes, I am an Islamophobe. I proudly admit it. I am born a Muslim and I left Islam by my own free will. I know that in most islamic societies on this world, it would be considered the moral thing to do to kill for for apostasy. This is why I fear Islam.
    I agree with you. Im not sure what the correct "ism" is for not liking a culture, its not racism because as you say islam isnt a race but im not sure of the correct terminology

My big problem with islam is how its designed to be spread and even lied about in defense of it along with the more backward ways of thinking like anti woman/gay etc

Deleted
    I agree with you. Im not sure what the correct "ism" is for not liking a culture, its not racism because as you say islam isnt a race but im not sure of the correct terminology

My big problem with islam is how its designed to be spread and even lied about in defense of it along with the more backward ways of thinking like anti woman/gay etc
    See the Telford child sex scandal. I mean, this is rape culture. I barely could read one article about it and I had my heart already filled with immense feelings of disgust, anger and pure and utter depression.

See the Telford child sex scandal. I mean, this is rape culture. I barely could read one article about it and I had my heart already filled with immense feelings of disgust, anger and pure and utter depression.
    I was brought up catholic before I was old enough to see it for the fairy tales it is. Sadly islam isnt the only religion guilty of abusing children

Deleted
    I was brought up catholic before I was old enough to see it for the fairy tales it is. Sadly islam isnt the only religion guilty of abusing children
    Oh yeah, but I feel like in Islam its more systematic and more importantly in Islam the organized dehumanisation and destruction of woman is a sad reality in many islamic cultures and societies. Its about destroying them as human beings.

Oh yeah, but I feel like in Islam its more systematic and more importantly in Islam the organized dehumanisation and destruction of woman is a sad reality in many islamic cultures and societies. Its about destroying them as human beings.
    Yeah I wont disagree with that. I watched an interview with a top ranking ISIS member. And he spoke about how he raped maybe 200 woman in his time, 50-60 of those were under 15. He barely blinked when asked why and his reply was "when it comes to sex no one can control it, its a very strong desire".

Straight chilling stuff. The complete disregard for them just for a "desire".

When I see feminism bullshit in the west like not wanting to use the word Man in mankind I lose my shit when theres legitimate cases like this going on in other areas of the world.

here it is if anyone was interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    When I think "successful countries" I always have the nordics in mind.

These are countries that nail pretty much everything as they rank the highest on all happiness related metrics.

I don't understand why there is such a push from weirdos to demonize that country as the apex of decadence and criminality. It's really not.

Now the type of people saying these we got em too in France but they're a tinyyyy tiny minority most people hold Sweden in high opinion aswell but if you go to mmo champ half the posters (who couldn't even locate it on a map) will tell you it's just a crime filled s hole. Those usually come from places with a dog eat dog mentality where social services/healthcare aren't free and people prefer to strip their peers from their benefits rather than work up the courage demand social justice.

Hang in there swedes, the world loves you
    No one is jealous of Sweden..

If you disregard Max Martin and IKEA, Sweden doesn't contribute in any positive way to the world..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    You get taxed to hell there, no thanks.
    And those taxes help fund what leads to world class education, healthcare, social services, civil services, infrastructure, benefits, clean cities, you name it. If we take Norway as an example yeah the taxes are high but so are the wages quite frankly, and people are OK with the taxes because it's helping fund one of the most quality ways of life in the world.

Just a word of advice, if you have any Norwegian friends it's not polite to complain about the taxes to them, especially not if you visit They may sometimes slag off the taxes among themselves but it's mostly in jest, and it's not so welcome when foreigners do it!
    Last edited by Will; 2018-03-12 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    And those taxes help fund what leads to world class education, healthcare, social services, civil services, infrastructure, benefits, clean cities, you name it. If we take Norway as an example yeah the taxes are high but so are the wages quite frankly, and people are OK with the taxes because it's helping fund one of the most quality ways of life in the world.

Just a word of advice, if you have any Norwegian friends it's not polite to complain about the taxes to them, especially not if you visit They may sometimes slag off the taxes among themselves but it's mostly in jest, and it's not so welcome when foreigners do it!
    You forgot islamists and sexual predators. It also funds islamists and sexual predators.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Yes, congratulations to you. I took only 10 years and a sharia style sentence that got press coverage to get you Swedes to pull your head out of your asses.
    She was advocating Sharia law in Sweden already in 2008, and in 2018 she was allowed to pass sentences in court.

It's pathetic.
    Congratulations? Nice comeback when being proved wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    aww shucks,,,

I'll just have to settle with the fact that none in my country has been convicted in a sharia style court session.
    I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, but it's not a very good one.
    You tried to make it sound like Sweden had issues with Sharia laws and that no action would be taken if someone tried to pass them, then everyone in here proved you wrong multiple times and you still hold on to your beliefs.

And if you believe that Norway would somehow be protected from any of the things you accuse Sweden of - you are in for a real treat, buddy.
    Enjoy your ignorance, pal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well for all our flaws, school shootings arent a national sport here.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

With only 10 million people in the country...not sure what all the fuss is about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Well for all our flaws, school shootings arent a national sport here.
    I would chose a school shooting every couple of years in a country of 300 million over gang rapings everywhere. Sweden is the worlds capital of rape.