Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    The only brown Orcs that remain are in that little town of Garadar, that's pretty much their population which is by no means much of an army to be an Allied race. Mag'har on Outland are pretty much only fit to be included/lumped in with the original Orcs by giving them a brown skin option, there's not nearly enough to warrant making Outland Orcs an Allied race whereas with Draenor Orcs you have the clans still alive and kicking, with plenty of options for customisation because each clan had distinct physical features.
    Still goes against blizzards own statement of not bringing AU into MU. There is also a city of mag'har in hellfire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Still goes against blizzards own statement of not bringing AU into MU. There is also a city of mag'har in hellfire.
    Which was attacked during an Alliance questline, you're ordered to collect Mag'har prayer beads from the orcs in that particular camp. I wouldn't really call it a city. Blizzard goes against a lot of things they've said in the past, I've just come to accept that they say and do different things, though to be quite honest it's not as if they're making us spend more than 20 minutes back in AU Draenor anyway, most of the Allied Race quest chains are pretty damn short. They know a lot of fans have wanted the ability to look like the Orcs from WoD aswell, so I'd say it's more a fan service.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2018-03-12 at 04:04 AM.

I'm fine with it. This way we can salvage something from WoD and bring brown skinned orcs into the Horde. Win/win.

Only problem is now I'm gonna have to level up my warrior all over again as Mag'har. That mount and armor is too awesome.

Also, @chaud, wasn't the Black Tooth clan joke changed in 26131?

One Mag'har joke was changed:
    • Old: Come on a date with me, and I guarantee you'll be wearing a Black Tooth Grin.
    • New: You must be a Frostwolf, because you've made tracks to my heart.
    Sauce.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, look, same face syndrome strikes back >_> Why don't Blizz reuse different face geometries of green orcs?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post

Sauce.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, look, same face syndrome strikes back >_> Why don't Blizz reuse different face geometries of green orcs?
    Probably because they're not finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Probably because they're not finished.
    Well, being finished didn't help, let's say, Velves Unlike Belves Velves have one face geometry for all of their faces.

Still waiting on the promising class changes

Hah, I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Would love to know Alliances 4th allied race already. Q_Q

Fat Dwarves and fat Worgen.

Wish they had a paler white skin like Blackhand or Kargath.

Dose anyone els think that the Heritage armor looks similar to AU Grommosh's armor (EX: the belt, boots, chest, and color scheme) with the exceptions of the shoulder being more "spiky" and the addition of the helm?

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...il/gromOrc.jpg (Grommash model)

10+ Year Old Account
    They better bloody give normal orcs those hair styles.

The news format for the millenials: nothing is known but here are some pictures.

Upright Blackrock orc with heritage armor /drool.

And this is from someone who never liked orcs.

Deleted
    For the Horde!

For Grommash Hellscream!

Lok'tar Ogar!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm182 View Post
    Dose anyone els think that the Heritage armor looks similar to AU Grommosh's armor (EX: the belt, boots, chest, and color scheme) with the exceptions of the shoulder being more "spiky" and the addition of the helm?

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...il/gromOrc.jpg (Grommash model)
    Yeah, it's almost exactly like his! We even get his hairstyle! I so can't wait for my Mag'har to look like Grommash wielding the Dragonslayers! <3

This looks brutal,they better give the vrykul to the Alliance.But the fact,that Grom is their leader,well,this is going to be fun. He will be able to go to the Ashenvale and visit his own memorial. Oh wait,his own alternate version's Grom memorial.And what about Durotar?Thrall is getting a chance to hang out with his long lost father,without saying him,that he's his son?So much bullcrap with all of it.Getting a feeling,that the best lore the Blizzard could push out was from Warcraft I - Warcraft III:TFT. Everything else are just pieces of a once amazingly written lore. I'm not saying,that seeing legendary clan leaders such as Grom,Durotar,Blackhand etc. was not cool, but i'm getting a feeling,that current Blizzard dev team regrets killing them off so badly,that they are ready to screw all the sense in the current lore,only to bring them back in the game.

Omg... upright mag’har orc male.... sexy AS fk.. this makes me wanna come back SO BAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post

Sauce.
    Yup, fixed. This one has been sitting in the news queue for a while, sorry!

7+ Year Old Account
    That is quite a large selection of orcs when you think about it... kinda makes me wonder why they didn't give more than just one type of dwarf for the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really love the Mag'har Orcs, absolutely awesome.

But with every xpac Blizzard seems to have a design 'thing' or a few things that are reoccurring, and it seems for this xpac it's the large seats on mounts. Imo they look pretty terrible when you're riding. They look good up from, but it's just this large block of wood or whatever when you're actually going about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackrock & roll!