Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Nightborne and blood elves base in Zuldazar!!

I'm very happy! This was one of the things I wanted to see! shaldorei and sindorei working together sharing the same place!
    I like so much to see that friendship continues to grow among the elves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Seriously, these fucking elves are fucking everywhere. Can we get content without a random elf base for once?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Masters of the Arcane who spend 10.000 years inside a bubble refining and perfecting their arcane ar....

Why im not surprised.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Seriously, these fucking elves are fucking everywhere. Can we get content without a random elf base for once?
    It is always good to have an elven base, it is a reminder that there are elves in the horde and that we are an important part of it but that we have our own cultural identity!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    It is always good to have an elven base, it is a reminder that there are elves in the horde and that we are an important part of it but that we have our own cultural identity!
    I say we have been reminded enough of that, no need of constantly slapping the fact on our faces.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

I say we have been reminded enough of that, no need of constantly slapping the fact on our faces.
    the trolls have a gigantic city of gold and numerous bases.

a small elf base I do not think it's something you can not tolerate

Elves/trolls are far more important to Azeroth then anything else. It'd be like showing an earth game without humans even though humans are majority present still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it should go the way of the alliance and have more or less exclusively human bases with maybe one or dwarf ones.

Can we have an MMO Champion thread without a token edgy ass race hater?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Garithos did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Yeah it should go the way of the alliance and have more or less exclusively human bases with maybe one or dwarf ones.
    and in the dwarf base could not miss a human!

Daelin was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Actually, it should really do like the alliance with Elementals, Iron Golems and Dark Irons.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you're all right guys. After all, we had so little elf content in the last expansions that we totally need an elf base in fucking Zuldazar. There's totally, unmistakably and undeniably nothing wrong with that.

Elves are just pretty trolls anyways so its fine if they set up shop at the home base.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Masters of the Arcane who spend 10.000 years inside a bubble refining and perfecting their arcane ar....

Why im not surprised.
    You shouldn't be. Remember the third boss of Nighthold? The Nightborne have a long history of using arcane constructs as servants. The palm frond to keep her cool is a nice touch. =-)
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Elves are just pretty trolls anyways so its fine if they set up shop at the home base.
    Female trolls got some good ASSets....

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you're all right guys. After all, we had so little elf content in the last expansions that we totally need an elf base in fucking Zuldazar. There's totally, unmistakably and undeniably nothing wrong with that.
    ???

Different parts of the faction would be assigned to different parts of the mission at hand. Why would those parts of the factions not utilize their own architecture? What a weird thing to be so hostile about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like on how there are Blood Elves and Nightborne in Zuldazar...They are exploring the land to find certain artifacts...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Can we have an MMO Champion thread without a token edgy ass race hater?
    No. It's very, very important that people continue to respond to fake cultures as if they were deeply important and authentic. /s