Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I think we need dwarf druids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Um no so quit asking for it

The Wildhammer Clan apparently has some sort of druidic tradition, so if they pop in as an Allied Race or just extra customization on the existing dwarves I could see it happening.

Deleted
    The dark iron worked for Ragnaros. They could definitly be fire druids if the devs wanted to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gado View Post
    The Wildhammer Clan apparently has some sort of druidic tradition, so if they pop in as an Allied Race or just extra customization on the existing dwarves I could see it happening.
    Yes, make it happen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wildhammers could work. (Allied race, not just barber shop options. i bet their Heritage armor would be awesome)

Nightelves have lost Kalimdor, so they settle in the Hinterlands forests near the Emerald Dreamgate.

Since the Wildhammers have such a close bond with nature, they could easily be taught the ways of druidism.

I mean, if we can have light-wielding undead, tauren paladins, and void elves... anything is possible.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2018-03-12 at 05:45 AM.

The Wildhammers would fit the druid class really really well. But we're probably not gonna get them for a while considering we're getting the Dark Iron in BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler:

There is a wildhammer now that was datamined in Boralus, that states that he is the last wildhammer left as far as he knows; the twilight hammer wipes them out. He's teaching the Kul Tirans how to be griffin masters.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Dark Iron Druids of the flame. Boom, easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Spoiler:

There is a wildhammer now that was datamined in Boralus, that states that he is the last wildhammer left as far as he knows; the twilight hammer wipes them out. He's teaching the Kul Tirans how to be griffin masters.
    Source? I find it hard to believe, seeing as we have Falsatd, Kurdran, Mylra and a bunch of Wildhammers in shaman order hall, so him being the last makes little sense, not to mention Twilights Hammer has been wiped out in Cata....?

Why not? Wildhammer have clear connections to the air, you could say the Dark Irons are nicely connected to Fire, and it's not much of a stretch to say the Bronzebeard dwarves are connected to earth and the Frost dwarves to water.

All you need is some group that bridges them all with a naturalistic leaning and you've got at least as much lore plausibility as anything to do with Void Elves (cough). We've already got shaman, now all you need is a step to the left for druidism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Source? I find it hard to believe, seeing as we have Falsatd, Kurdran, Mylra and a bunch of Wildhammers in shaman order hall, so him being the last makes little sense, not to mention Twilights Hammer has been wiped out in Cata....?

http://www.wowhead.com/news=282478/b...-text-spoilers

About a third of the page down, under wildhammer dwarves.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

He did not state that he is the last of his kind. There are also other Wildhammer Dwarves in BFA, such as Falstad who is in game as a player follower and part of the Council of 3 hammers. Whatever it is, it needs context. Maybe he's been on Kul Tiras since before the Alliance recruited the Wildhammer in Cataclysm and isn't aware that the clan wasn't totally wiped out. At any rate Wildhammer is not one huge clan, there are many Wildhammer clans. Some of them were wiped out by Twilight's Hammer, in Cataclym but not all of them, they were the Alliance equivelant to the Dragonmow Orcs in Cata.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-03-12 at 07:34 AM.

It's a little confusing, but he's not talking about the Wildhammer dwarf clan. He's talking about familial clans like Clan Doyle.

In fact, he's actually talking about Clan Doyle exactly. He mentions his brother Keeland. There was a quest that revealed that his family was wiped out by twilight drakes.

Deleted
    Dwarf women are so hairy they already achieved 90% bear form.

5+ Year Old Account
    I really wanted to see DI Dwarf Druids. The whole redemption storyline would be great. Give them Firelands-ish forms, maybe just charred bears and such with smoldering patches, and it would work. Regular Dwarfs already have too many options honestly (literally only missing DH and Druid), so giving DI Druids would counterbalance that. This along with Zan Pallies would have been great (Darkspear are only missing DH and Paladin).

EDIT: Plus, with DI Sham all but confirmed now, that makes an imbalance in the class offerings for DI and Zan. DI are only missing 3 classes now (DH, Druid, and Priest), while Zan are missing 4 (DK, DH, Monk, and Paladin). So unless DK gets taken from DI in return for Shams, this sets a precedent for Alliance favoritism.
    Last edited by Castrum; 2018-03-12 at 08:37 AM.
    Owner & Operator of The Barrens Grind Support Group
    Survivor of Early TBC Ganklethorn Vale
    Horde Till I Die

There are multiple clans of the Wildhammer dwarves. One of the Twilight Highlands questlines was fixing a rift between two clans to set up a wedding. And while the wedding was crashed by the Twilight Hammer cult and Old Gods, the fight made it the best wedding ever for the dwarves from what I remember. Now the Twilight Highland was messed up by the Legion, but what of Aerie Peak and Wildhammer Stronghold in Outland?

I misread as Dwarf Fluids..

Deleted
    we need human druids, it makes sense, you have wizards shapeshifting in different fantasies etc... i believe in kul tiras there are actually kul tiran druids

7+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler:

He is the last dwarf left of his family clan, the wildhammers in general are completely fine.

Formerly known as Arafal