Just had a match now. One guy dont pick hero until almost 1 minute in, then he picks bastion and stays sentry in spawn area. After a few more mins, he leaves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Just had a match now. One guy dont pick hero until almost 1 minute in, then he picks bastion and stays sentry in spawn area. After a few more mins, he leaves.
    People waiting until Hero select is over tilts me like nothing else, by the time they do pick something it's too late for anyone else to go back and change to ensure a rounded composition. Even if they pick something to 'fill', it's usually and off-tank or off-healer when you already have those and need a main one.

I had a spate of matches last season starting 5v6, invariably on defence as well because of this; and surprisingly enough got rolled every time.

Blizzard really ought to report people to the police every time they tell someone to kill themselves, make them feel real consequences for their shitty behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Blizzard really ought to report people to the police every time they tell someone to kill themselves, make them feel real consequences for their shitty behavior.
    Except there's nothing illegal with that. If someone would say on the game that they're going to kill themselves then thats when they should call the police and I think blizzard has actually done so when some WoW player said so

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Except there's nothing illegal with that
    Not sure what country you live in, but people are being prosecuted for doing things like this. Recently a girl was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter for it. Granted, she was hardcore and told him how and bullied him that he was a coward for not doing it a first time...but you get the idea. Words on the internet will be brought to the courtroom. While an out of context 'kys' is not likely to bring legal action anytime soon, I can guarantee that if you yelled at someone's face in voicechat to go kill themselves and they commit suicide, your ass is getting a subpeona and best case scenario is that your life is over b/c everyone will hear you being a douchebag to a dead person.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Not sure what country you live in, but people are being prosecuted for doing things like this. Recently a girl was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter for it. Granted, she was hardcore and told him how and bullied him that he was a coward for not doing it a first time...but you get the idea. Words on the internet will be brought to the courtroom. While an out of context 'kys' is not likely to bring legal action anytime soon, I can guarantee that if you yelled at someone's face in voicechat to go kill themselves and they commit suicide, your ass is getting a subpeona and best case scenario is that your life is over b/c everyone will hear you being a douchebag to a dead person.
    There's a big difference in saying it once in a game than actually bullying and doing that consistently to a depressed person. I read of one such case in US that was really sick and there it is justified in getting to manslaughter charges. But saying it once will never be illegal in any country. You're not responsible for someone death even if they do it unless you consistently drive them to that point

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a big difference in saying it once in a game than actually bullying and doing that consistently to a depressed person. I read of one such case in US that was really sick and there it is justified in getting to manslaughter charges. But saying it once will never be illegal in any country. You're not responsible for someone death even if they do it unless you consistently drive them to that point
    But how many people say it 'once' and never say it again? I'm just saying...there is a reckoning coming for toxicity as it manifest as online bullying in courtrooms. People having problems with it now might want to reconsider what they are doing.
    BAD WOLF

But how many people say it 'once' and never say it again? I'm just saying...there is a reckoning coming for toxicity as it manifest as online bullying in courtrooms. People having problems with it now might want to reconsider what they are doing.
    I've never told anyone to kill themselves but then again I am a decent human being who doesn't run their mouth all the time with no regard to consequences.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

So fucking done with this game, it's impossible to play. The rating system isn't working with master players playing like bronze, leavers all over and griefers all over. 1 in 10 games is a fun game without griefers, leavers or people playing like they're bronze.

Put a halt on the game for a while. Finished placements, ranked 2545 (or close to that), and since the placements I haven't won more than 1 game, and that was due to the other team having a leaver. If these are how my games are going to be, then no thank you. I can think of better things to do that will cause less stress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reached a new career high of ~3290, so over halfway to Masters. Steadily progressing this season and it finally feels semi-normal. However, Diamond is like the worst of scum and villainy I've seen yet in the game. So many people instalocking DPS that runs into counter and never switch, never talk in chat, etc. On the flipside, people constantly report for anything they want to and Blizzard doesn't even investigate this shit so it always results in action.

I have lost my mind on my main account which is mostly why I bought another, so I could go at it fresh without a history of abusive chat reports and be a 'good' person. Now for the first time ever I'm banned for 'disruptive gameplay' immediately following a match where someone spent every free moment telling the enemy team to report me b/c I was playing Torb on Hanamura when McRee wasn't working out for me b/c of Orisa shield, Sombra, Widow, etc and an ineffective team.

Not only did it result in an immediate turn around, but even the enemy team was like...uhh...your Torb occupied 5 people trying to kill him and it's why you took the point. We wound up winning in extra rounds. Play of the game? A Torb quad kill to seal the first cap. Huh, shocker. As soon as match ended, "Your account has been suspended". GG Blizz. I'm sure my email response will tell me I'm a dirty bad person for daring to play Doomfist or Torbjorb, characters they added to the game for fuck's sake.
    BAD WOLF

Reached a new career high of ~3290, so over halfway to Masters. Steadily progressing this season and it finally feels semi-normal. However, Diamond is like the worst of scum and villainy I've seen yet in the game. So many people instalocking DPS that runs into counter and never switch, never talk in chat, etc. On the flipside, people constantly report for anything they want to and Blizzard doesn't even investigate this shit so it always results in action.

I have lost my mind on my main account which is mostly why I bought another, so I could go at it fresh without a history of abusive chat reports and be a 'good' person. Now for the first time ever I'm banned for 'disruptive gameplay' immediately following a match where someone spent every free moment telling the enemy team to report me b/c I was playing Torb on Hanamura when McRee wasn't working out for me b/c of Orisa shield, Sombra, Widow, etc and an ineffective team.

Not only did it result in an immediate turn around, but even the enemy team was like...uhh...your Torb occupied 5 people trying to kill him and it's why you took the point. We wound up winning in extra rounds. Play of the game? A Torb quad kill to seal the first cap. Huh, shocker. As soon as match ended, "Your account has been suspended". GG Blizz. I'm sure my email response will tell me I'm a dirty bad person for daring to play Doomfist or Torbjorb, characters they added to the game for fuck's sake.
    So close to master though, keep it up !
    Rip account though, at least it happened after the game ended, would have been worse if it did during it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Still sitting midmasters, 0 progress in 2 seasons.

I think I need a new computer.

I only get 90-110 FPS.

I'm just done with this game for now. I actually uninstalled it. Just cant stand Sombra, the buff 100% ruined the game atleast for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just done with this game for now. I actually uninstalled it. Just cant stand Sombra, the buff 100% ruined the game atleast for me.
    Are you actually seeing her in comp? I thought it would be a must pick but I almost never see her at mid level diamond or high level plat on my other account.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you actually seeing her in comp? I thought it would be a must pick but I almost never see her at mid level diamond or high level plat on my other account.
    Her use rates have already collapsed at all levels, she's "most used" at GM, but even there is like 17th on the list. Really not lived up to the hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Her use rates have already collapsed at all levels, she's "most used" at GM, but even there is like 17th on the list. Really not lived up to the hype.
    Yeah she's super strong, but I think it's still such a high skill cap people just don't want to bother.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Yeah she's super strong, but I think it's still such a high skill cap people just don't want to bother.
    She is great but she is too hybrid to be worth the slot, too niche.

You need to build a team around her and have great synergy and that makes counterpicking really hard or impossible, you are better off just nto using her.

Not only that but she is shut down by awareness.

You hear me people complaining!? If Sombra is ruining you, your gameplay isthe problem.

Play 3 arcade games and ping doesn't budge. Queue for my first comp placement game and instantly kicked to the login screen as the game starts.

Sombra just isn't a good pick, since she no longer uses healthpacks to charge ult she isn't played for her ult anymore and the damage just isn't enough to make her a good pick for a dps spot. She pretty much just patters stuff unless she gets really close and then at that point you are either really dead or they are and I would much rather know they are really dead and not me with a junkrat or Reaper.

You should have enough heals with the healers the game already has so hacking healthpacks are not going to compensate enough for a couple solid healers. If the dps isn't great then she doesn't really do her job well enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Play 3 arcade games and ping doesn't budge. Queue for my first comp placement game and instantly kicked to the login screen as the game starts.

Check for video card updates.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.