Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Even if they started at 130, the player might want to go back and do old content, just as Demon Hunters can go through WoD and get their own garrison.
    It'd be pretty dumb to make new content for a player it's not intended for. Making 110 content for a 130 player is a waste of time. Also the Garrison is one piece of content for all. This is a lot more specific and therefore, a waste of dev time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    (dance studio soon)
    Circa 2007 calling.

I think we will get a new class eventually although I don't expect it for atleast another expansion of two after BFA. Allied races will be a priority for the moment I imagine because they add lots of character variety without having to think too much about balancing a whole new set of abilities.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    It'd be pretty dumb to make new content for a player it's not intended for. Making 110 content for a 130 player is a waste of time. Also the Garrison is one piece of content for all. This is a lot more specific and therefore, a waste of dev time.
    I'm well aware that class halls are more specific than a generalized garrison. But the point is, they'd need to do something, whether it's tie it to a similar-themed garrison (IE, Necromancer to the Death Knight hall) or just throw up a generic mission board in Dalaran for them to use so they can at least complete the bare-bones mission board junk for various questlines.