Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Don't be too surprised if we end up seeing some elf stuff when Azshara pops up too given her backstory.

Really though this little base isn't a big deal. At least they're doing something with the Nightborne and not just throwing them in as an allied race and forgetting about them.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Rofl I swear, I never got 14 notifications in the span of a few hours, all within the same thread. What a touchy subject this seems to be.

I also love the atrocious logic "everything that isn't orc and human is good" while being unable to see the irony of that statement, since after them elves come third and get spotlight on both sides.

Also lol to those having a strong enough stomach to say elves are a supposedly under-represented "rare" sight. Someone must be biased as hell or blind as fuck to even dare to write that shit down.
    Inc Warchief Rommath
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I mean the high and night elves dislike each other, I can’t imagine void and night elves like each other
    Funny you should mention that https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shards_of_...(WC3_NightElf)

The animosity between the two groups of elves were not really a thing until TBC, and my best bet is that it is because the alliance was too snoopy during the BE starting zone. And because hate begets hate it just kept spiraling from there. But if NE could forgive the Highborne and welcome them back, I see no reason why they couldn't do the sames to VElves. Maybe just have there be a middleman between Tyrande and the VElves to begin with

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Inc Warchief Rommath
    I mean, Lor'themar is even one of my top favorites but this crappy "every excuse is a good excuse to have elves around" nonsense is becoming ridiculous, although not as ridiculous as the people trying to either defend or deny this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I mean, Lor'themar is even one of my top favorites but this crappy "every excuse is a good excuse to have elves around" nonsense is becoming ridiculous, although not as ridiculous as the people trying to either defend or deny this shit.
    Well to be fair that is an archaeology camp and the reliquary is the only horde organization dealing with artifacts, blizz might deal with nightborne and belves in a package from now on. So far there seem to be 5 quests or so, nothing substantial.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well to be fair that is an archaeology camp and the reliquary is the only horde organization dealing with artifacts, blizz might deal with nightborne and belves in a package from now on. So far there seem to be 5 quests or so, nothing substantial.
    it would seem good to me that nightborne and blood elves have joint bases, that's what I wanted to see the elves working and living together

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    it would seem good to me that nightborne and blood elves have joint bases, that's what I wanted to see the elves working and living together
    Well for me it is more a potentially two camps are now in one so they don't hog more spotlight. The nightborne in particular had so much in the last xpack the other races need to be present more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Well that's the problem when you overload things, a straw is sufficient to break the camel's back, even more so after an expansion where "Horde" meant "Elves" quite literally.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Well that's the problem when you overload things, a straw is sufficient to break the camel's back, even more so after an expansion where "Horde" meant "Elves" quite literally.
    I agree they need to sit on the sidelines for a bit, yet at the same time you have to deal with issues that have always been handled by them before, like archaeology for the sake of consistency and considering this is a very short questline it seems blizz is doing just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree they need to sit on the sidelines for a bit, yet at the same time you have to deal with issues that have always been handled by them before, like archaeology for the sake of consistency and considering this is a very short questline it seems blizz is doing just that.
    My issue is that so far, despite the supposed "Troll overload" in Zandalar, Darkspear are weakly represented, surely in a far weaker way than elves in general were during the whole Suramar storyline. There could be more in future patches but I'm kinda doubtful.

Possibly worse than that, Blizzard wasted the chance to give Tauren some spotlight in the last expansion by cutting Baine off from the Highmountain storyline, which was an unforgivable disservice considered how every elf group was, instead, very well represented in Suramar.

My issue is that so far, despite the supposed "Troll overload" in Zandalar, Darkspear are weakly represented, surely in a far weaker way than elves in general were during the whole Suramar storyline. There could be more in future patches but I'm kinda doubtful.

Possibly worse than that, Blizzard wasted the chance to give Tauren some spotlight in the last expansion by cutting Baine off from the Highmountain storyline, which was an unforgivable disservice considered how every elf group was, instead, very well represented in Suramar.
    They have a good amount of interaction in Nazmir, Rockhan and his squad clean house alongside Talanji, trying to ensure the safety of zuldazar. The hubs are until very late into the zone entirely made up of zandalari and darkspear trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There seems to be a big push for the Allied Race concept in BfA - the Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren, Void Elves, and Lightforged all have a bigger than normal footprint in the goings-on in Zandalar and Kul Tiras. I imagine the future Allied Races are going to have similar showcases in future content patches or areas.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

It is always good to have an elven base, it is a reminder that there are elves in the horde and that we are an important part of it but that we have our own cultural identity!
    God help you. You're identifying with WoW races.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    There seems to be a big push for the Allied Race concept in BfA - the Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren, Void Elves, and Lightforged all have a bigger than normal footprint in the goings-on in Zandalar and Kul Tiras. I imagine the future Allied Races are going to have similar showcases in future content patches or areas.
    kultirian will be very important after all they are the center of attention of the alliance.

au orcs will be more complicated

kultirian will be very important after all they are the center of attention of the alliance.

au orcs will be more complicated
    Kul Tiran are trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Khirok View Post
    Kul Tiran are trash.
    I see a lot of people who like the model

I see a lot of people who like the model
    Who the hell likes Fat dudes over upright trolls?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    People who like bears.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957043

People who like bears.
    Huh? Kul Tirans don't look like bears.