Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Developer Q&A Thursday 3/15, Hearthstone Expansion - The Witchwood, BfA Warlocks

The Hidden Truth of Malthael & Eternal Collection Sale!

The Witchwood is Hearthstone's Next Expansion

Live Developer Q&A Thursday 3/15!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, March 15, at 11:00 a.m. PDT (6:00 PM GMT), as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A where he’ll be answering your World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Alpha questions.

You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #WarcraftQA.

As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday!

The Witchwood is Hearthstone's Next Expansion
    Another Hearthstone expansion is on the way! The Witchwood will release in mid-April with 135 new cards, free packs, pre-order bonuses, card backs, a new board, two new keywords and more!

Polygon's Warcraft Chronicle Volume 3 Preview
    Polygon took a quick look at Warcraft Chronicle Volume 3 as well including a chapter that was not on the Amazon Prime Preview.

FinalBossTV 1st Impressions of Warlocks in Battle for Azeroth
    FinalBossTV made a few videos recently on his first impressions for Retribution Paladins and all Warlock specs in Battle for Azeroth!

Assuming we'll have beta announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Assuming we'll have beta announcement.
    Probably not. The Alpha only goes to level 113 currently and there are copious amounts of bugs, missing talents, and a whole host of other issues currently. Beta is probably another 2 or so months out.

Deleted
    ITS HAPPENING! Perhaps more Allied Races announcement. *Crossing fingers* Please be Vulpera, Seth'rak and High Elves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airblade View Post
    Probably not. The Alpha only goes to level 113 currently and there are copious amounts of bugs, missing talents, and a whole host of other issues currently. Beta is probably another 2 or so months out.
    The alpha actually goes up to 116 and it really isn't that crazy to think the final two zones will go live with with the beta itself. In two months we'll probably see the pre-patch hit PTR.

yay i can't wait for blizzard to answer only the non-questions that people send and ignore any valid ones.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    yay i can't wait for blizzard to answer only the non-questions that people send and ignore any valid ones.
    These developer Q&As are not made for us, the ones that practically live on the forums and follow any news. They are made for the people who still don't know that there have been development on more than the two allied races revealed at Blizzcon.

Wow, Kosak really brought the cringe to Hearthstone. New rule: devs should not attempt to act.

I like finalboss, don't get me wrong, but shouldn't thoughts on warlock changes in bfa be done by someone who actually plays warlock

Edit: let me rephrase that, it's fine and cool he does them, but front page mmo should be from an actual warlock player

Destro Soul Fire talent should probably be an instant nuke on a 45 second CD instead of a cast that is too similar to Chaos Bolt and steals its thunder somewhat. A significant instant on demand burst would be an interesting option in both PVP and PVE, where you can decide to commit it at just the right moment to get something down quick. We used to have this option in cata and it felt very nice unloading that extra bit of barrage on occasion and while also giving you a bit of burst even while being heavily tunneled.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    witchwood? really? i excepted something else.

I just hope they talk about smashing servers together, my guild is moving from Bleeding Hollow to Tichondrius and some other guilds are also moving to different servers, because bleeding hollow is 'dead'. BH is in the 92nd percentile of server population and like 96th percentile in raiding population and its being considered dead which is pretty worrying, every server in the raiding scene wants to be like Illidan or Sargeras where there is around 25k+ players to choose from. I'm really hoping with the new change to the PvP and PvE toggle they just eliminate the idea of servers and just have 1 or 2 NA servers where they just shard people. Additionally this will fix the problem where the horde and alliance servers are grossly imbalanced.

All of Warcraft 3, vanilla WoW AND the first 3 expansions? This might be the biggest Chronicle yet

I don't play hearthstone but I love their cinematic trailers, as well as the passion. Frickin nerds <3

Shouldn't Final Boss be finishing his set of Legion videos by now?

Honestly, his approach is dry as the dryest toast. Let's freaking see the spells please. Nope, just gonna talk about them for 5-10 minutes. 40minute video - I'm not watching that, waste of fucking time sorry.

i skipped right to the animated part of the trailer, to be honest. that's all they really needed

Quote Originally Posted by Klance View Post
    ITS HAPPENING! Perhaps more Allied Races announcement. *Crossing fingers* Please be Vulpera, Seth'rak and High Elves.
    Honestly I'd rather they announce some contents.
    Allied Races are a nice addition but I have the feeling they're spending way too much time and dedication on this feature than on the real game.

Where are talents ? Azerite ? Dungeons ? Raids ? Battlegrounds ? Zones ? Quests ? Lore ?

Literally nothing, only reskins for the time being. I'm starting to worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hearthstone teaser was cringy except the duet was quite fun.

Deleted
    Will they f*cking increase the Argus trinket's drop chance? Hmm? I am not even talking about the legendary one. The f*cking epic one... I have 8 upgrades but 0 trinket... WTF????? And some say it is not even sure if I get my first one on my main spec.

Druids cannot even complete all four trinkets before the next exp. How retarded is that?
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2018-03-13 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Honestly I'd rather they announce some contents.
    Allied Races are a nice addition but I have the feeling they're spending way too much time and dedication on this feature than on the real game.

Where are talents ? Azerite ? Dungeons ? Raids ? Battlegrounds ? Zones ? Quests ? Lore ?

Literally nothing, only reskins for the time being. I'm starting to worry.
    And yet if you look at the thread for questions you'll see most of the people asking about allied races, player models and artifact transmog.. let me just add I'm with you on this.