Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    How was the Horde left out in Legion pls? Two of the Zones belong to and are entirely about Horde Races, including Suramar with the longest story driven questline.
    The point here is that at Legion launch and throughout every single Legion patch during the life cycle of the expanion your statement wasn't true.

Only after the Legion story concluded, we found out that Suramar, despite it's rich Night Elven history, is joining a controversial side of the conflict.

1. By your logic if orcs were added to Alliance at any point (they wont) it would make all expansions favor Alliance.
    2. I will agree with you if devs keep the current underdevelopment of Allianve side of the story until the closing chapter of the expansion when something big happens in Alliance.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie422 View Post
    Why are people making asumptions that the burning of Teldrassil won't be in game even though at Blizzcon we were literally shown an in game 3D model of Darnassus in flames with a new model.

"Hurr durr it's gonna be in a book, so we show you this new model and scene we spent hours working on so that it DOESN'T make it into game"..
    I mean Blizz has done that before.

But we literally have a Darkshore Phase on the alpha. Darkshore. With Teldrassil still there so it's not the post-burning phase.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean Blizz has done that before.

But we literally have a Darkshore Phase on the alpha. Darkshore. With Teldrassil still there so it's not the post-burning phase.
    Or it's not complete/ there is something they are not yet ready to spoil.

Q&A discussing the Alpha on Thursday.

So either a huge wave of invites or they're switching to beta:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=282629/b...-thursday-3-15

I suspect it will be a huge wave.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post

Hope it's official beta, want to see all the dungeons and zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Hope it's official beta, want to see all the dungeons and zones.
    We're not getting beta until late May at the earliest.

Imo it’ll be announcing the Alliance 4th allied race

10+ Year Old Account

My guess is it's just another update Q&A. Maybe announcing the next Alliance Allied Race. Game is nowhere near beta state right now. Well, Zandalar is, but Kul'tiras is still a flaming wreck where half the time water doesn't even spawn and there's still portals to the negative dimension.

Hopefully they can give us the race/class combos for the 4 unreleased ones too. Can they still have it not nailed down by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    My guess is it's just another update Q&A. Maybe announcing the next Alliance Allied Race. Game is nowhere near beta state right now. Well, Zandalar is, but Kul'tiras is still a flaming wreck where half the time water doesn't even spawn and there's still portals to the negative dimension.
    Yeah it could well be just another Q&A but I wouldn't be surprised if they slip in an announcement that they're ready to ramp up the invites and move into general alpha rather than F&F alpha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it could well be just another Q&A but I wouldn't be surprised if they slip in an announcement that they're ready to ramp up the invites and move into general alpha rather than F&F alpha.
    Could be. Feel like that's probably just going to happen without fanfare. Was there even fanfare when Legion moved from Alpha to Beta? I feel like that was just a big invite wave and they changed the build flag from Alpha to Beta.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping he announces that it's a general Alpha and then tells us what the Planned Allied Races are with the caveat that some of them might be released during the patch cycle.

I love the speculation on the Allied Races, don't get me wrong! But I'd love to just -know- what we're getting.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account

How do you guys/girls feel about the new Battle for Azeroth mounts?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    How was the Horde left out in Legion pls? Two of the Zones belong to and are entirely about Horde Races, including Suramar with the longest story driven questline.
    Technically both Highmountain and Suramar were neutral at the time of us going through those zones. Which is why I said that outside of Liadrin and Bloodelves in 7.1 and a bit in 7.3 (one or two lines on the vindicaar) horde pretty much was in the dark after 7.0 until 7.3.5. On the other hand alliance characters got a lot more spotlight and Alleria and Turalyon from the start of 7.3 obviously were still aligned with the alliance, just put their views on the enemy aside for the greater threat.Not to mention the lack of horde character on the Broken Shore in 7.2.

And Alliance is far from left out in BfA if we're gonna go by zones like you mentioned. They get three new alliance zones. Seems like BfA is less faction biased by that criteria than Legion.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I'm hoping he announces that it's a general Alpha and then tells us what the Planned Allied Races are with the caveat that some of them might be released during the patch cycle.

I love the speculation on the Allied Races, don't get me wrong! But I'd love to just -know- what we're getting.
    I dropped a question about the missing allied race on the forum and I'm not holding out much hope at this point for a good Q&A.

Official forums are basically just asking them to respond to Preach saying Kul'tiras is boring and all classes are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

How do you guys/girls feel about the new Battle for Azeroth mounts?
    Well if you havent been active for the last almost 4k pages maybe you would know that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    with the caveat that some of them might be released during the patch cycle.
    I hope so, 1 set of allied races every (or every 2nd) 8.x.5 patch would be ideal. Gives me more time to enjoy leveling instead of just rushing to max (since I want heritage asap)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Well if you havent been active for the last almost 4k pages maybe you would know that.
    A lot of people probably have their own opinions on the mounts etc...

I for one...Just wondering where will we get these mounts?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why is Night Elven history not also Blood Elven history? They share all their history up to a time after the War of the Ancients. If anything, the elven cultures in both Suramar and Azsuna have far more to do with Blood Elves than with Night Elves given that these were primarily Highborne populations focusing on arcane magic than rural populations focusing on druidism.
    It's more or less Elven history and giving it only to Blood Elves just seems silly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's more or less Elven history and giving it only to Blood Elves just seems silly.
    Pretty much this^

But also in the case of Suramar it's not the history of High Elves or Night Elves: It's Nightborne history.

They existed in their own little bubble for millennia, developing their own mystical culture based entirely around your magical prowess. They had no king or queen or Prince, unlike the Belves, and no Priestesses or Druids in positions of power, unlike the Nelves.

Suramar is all about the Nightborne's history. Even where it mirrors Belfy history.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.