Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Yeah, so do you realize how unhinged and psycho this sounds?
    Breaking down to the point where you can't go into work is the unhinged part. That much investment into the presidency is fanaticism.

Absolutely! Our elected president has done a tremendous job!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Absolutely! Our elected president has done a tremendous job!
    You realize the question is "do you regret voting for him?" and you just said "Absolutely!" So you do regret voting for him.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You realize the question is "do you regret voting for him?" and you just said "Absolutely!" So you do regret voting for him.
    And yet, the utterly shameful self-owning public fuckup is so appropriate don't you think?

Deleted
    There are some that regret their choice, but his 30% base is always going to stay loyal to him and never admit it was a bad idea.
    I mean, the alternative was Hillary. Which is an equally bad idea.

Its the democrats fault for not voting Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post

You do understand that Bush was caught lying on Iraq and still got reelected so you really think it is about Hillary? That these voters would "ditch" Trump for "better" option?

I really don't like Hillary personally, but that isn't even remotely "equally bad". Not the same ballpark, not the same country, not the same fucking solar system of bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Look, I don't like Hillary either, but there is no way she is worse than Trump, outside of not having as many crappy "reality" shows. For some reason people chose the worse evil out of the bunch because he's a conman and those people clearly love swallowing spunk covered nails.

Deleted
    Look, I don't like Hillary either, but there is no way she is worse than Trump, outside of not having as many crappy "reality" shows. For some reason people chose the worse evil out of the bunch because he's a conman and those people clearly love swallowing spunk covered nails.
    Under Hillary, the USA would be already in a military conflict with russia and probably north korea and syria as well. The problem with her is, she does know no other politics than invade it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under Hillary, the USA would be already in a military conflict with russia and probably north korea and syria as well. The problem with her is, she does know no other politics than invade it.
    We got us a precog over here guys!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

As someone who campaigned for Bernie, wrote in for Bernie, wore the Bernie T-Shirt and buttons, I have to say really? She is a person just like everyone else, and I think you may have drank to much of the proverbial hater-aid. She is/was reckless, a general sleazy politician, but at the end of the day it would be mostly business as usual.

On Topic, I have seen some of the more moderate republicans in my circles, who I know voted for him, have backed away. They seemed to have never have voted for him now. The die-hard supporters however, aren't budging, and seem very happy Rome is on fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RazingCain View Post
    As someone who campaigned for Bernie, wrote in for Bernie, wore the Bernie T-Shirt and buttons, I have to say really? She is a person just like everyone else, and I think you may have drank to much of the proverbial hater-aid. She is/was reckless, a general sleazy politician, but at the end of the day it would be mostly business as usual.

On Topic, I have seen some of the more moderate republicans in my circles, who I know voted for him, have backed away. They seemed to have never have voted for him now. The die-hard supporters however, aren't budging, and seem very happy Rome is on fire.
    She's the woman who backed every military intervention of the USA since the 90s. She is a warmongerer. And Trump is an idiot.

America basically just fucked up. Both are horrible, the only question was whether to vote the neoliberal globalist evil or the nationalist showman evil.

Deleted
    But.. he is currently making America great again! Trade Wars vs the world, denying diplomatic attempts in Korea, taunting Russia by announcing new nukes, building a useless wall, spaming twitter like a child...

That's what the US wanted!

And you know this how?

10+ Year Old Account
    She's the woman who backed every military intervention of the USA since the 90s. She is a warmongerer. And Trump is an idiot.
    Trump backed them as well, he just never had the ability to do anything about it, because he was busy talking to Howard’s Stern about it, between talking about busting into girl locker rooms or how much he can get away with for being rich.

- - - Updated - - -

And you know this how?
    He believes a guy, who he claims is an idiot.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Vidyagaems was the last straw for many I imagine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Vidyagaems was the last straw for many I imagine
    No, they don’t care. That’s the running joke on this forum... we are all waiting for gamergate folks to go all crazy over this.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, they don’t care. That’s the running joke on this forum... we are all waiting for gamergate folks to go all crazy over this.
    I think the pervading justification for that one was "the left tricked him" or some such nonsense.

Which I shouldn't be supprised but here I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    I think the pervading justification for that one was "the left tricked him" or some such nonsense.

Which I shouldn't be supprised but here I am.
    Not even that... just ignoring it... check out IGN’s story on it or more the 2500 comments:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/...ding-solutions

They just don’t care...

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Nope, nobody that voted for him regrets it, that is just a line some Liberals like to believe, me not being one of them. There might be some not willing to brag about it, but Trump is Rock Solid with his voters.
    Anyone who voted for trump doesn't regret it because they only think one thing when they're asked if they voted for trump,

it was about avoiding the other candidate.