Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I do think Lora is most likely telling the truth.
    Yeah it's about where I am. I went back to make sure and I can't account for all the nights with out a kill. We can WIFOM all day but evidence at least suggests that Lora isn't lying. It's just my constant state of paranoia that makes me mention the other. I can hazard a guess as to who he "targeted" night one as well; I just noticed though that he hadn't actually told us.

Which also means that Cru was most likely the save. I am unsure as to whether you jailed or protected Cru n3, but ultimately it does not really matter. I was thinking that if Cru was scum perhaps you blocked him, but that doesn't explain the missing kill n2.

- - - Updated - - -

I have several town now then.

Town:
    Largehorn (for the missing kill n3)
    Lora (for the missing kill n2)
    Cru (because I believe Largehorn and Lora both to be town, so it's pretty much just a townread that applies to all of them)
    dupti (well duh, although I'm well aware most people do not seem to share this fantastic read)

Most likely town:
    Graeham (because of his d1 play > voting on Satsu after Robo was the leading train. It is however Graeham, he does like to make weird plays which kind of worries me a little bit but meh.

Danner? (Honestly don't know. Thought he was very suspicious early on, Robo flip made me revaluate but then after Satsu flipped scum as well my reasoning for finding him town was no longer valid. He does however still have an inno check on him. If he is still alive later and the game is not over, I would get back to him, seeing as it is a possibility scum does have a GF with investigation immunity.

whatever
    Senna (didn't like her early on which was why I called her out, kind of liked her answers enough to put my focus elsewhere, but didn't get a townread from it. Cruelle seemed to imply he got a very strong townread from Senna when she gave her reads, so perhaps I'm missing something.)
    listo (I mean I've been kind of afk for the majority game, which has unfortunately been the case for the last games I have played, but where are you?+++ late game listo is a strong town player, so I expect him to do something at some point if he is town)
    Maxilian (pretty sure he only showed up for d1, mainly a policy lynch but hey it worked with Celtic)

Which also means that Cru was most likely the save. I am unsure as to whether you jailed or protected Cru n3, but ultimately it does not really matter. I was thinking that if Cru was scum perhaps you blocked him, but that doesn't explain the missing kill n2.
    Just for clarification, I used a protect (doc variety) on Cruelle N3. I jailed BF N5.

So yeah I do not believe we should ever kill innocent checks today (which means Cru, Lora and Danner). We most likely have 5 scum and it is a possibility we have a GF with investigation immunity, but even if that is the case we have no idea if Blood inno checked him and it also still means we have another scum who has not been inno checked.

So it is pretty much confirmed we have at least 1 possibly 2 scum in the pool of players who have not been inno checked vs possibly maximum 1 in the players who have, so let's get back to the inno check later k thx.

ill go full policy and start here
    Vote Maxilian
    @Maxilian, hai you here?
    @listo95 hello listo. i feel like I always call you out for being afk late game, so hello (I'm probably a hypocrite in this case though)
    @Senna1251, you said you no longer trusted me like 2 days ago, while you pointed out the lack of activity you also said that after reading through my posts you were okay with pressuring me. Can you elaborate on this please? What exactly made you change your initial "read" on me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Just for clarification, I used a protect (doc variety) on Cruelle N3. I jailed BF N5.
    Yeah okay. Out of curiousity, why did you check Virothe?

Yeah okay. Out of curiousity, why did you check Virothe?
    I made a mistake with my initial night action entry for N2. When I finally figured it out I had approximately 30 minutes to change it... so I just picked someone who I knew would yield me personally some information.

Or in other words... "cuz reazonz".

Deleted
    Ok claiming.

Or rather counter claiming Lora.

I am the town doctor.

Night one..: Largehorne
    Night two..: Cru
    Night three: Virothe
    Night four..: Senna
    Night five..: Bloodfox
    Night Six...: Cru

Vote: Lora

Gofather? or?

Well that was unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Ok claiming.

Or rather counter claiming Lora.

I am the town doctor.

Night one..: Largehorne
    Not sure about the rest of this... but I can confirm that Cruelle visited me N1 (I tracked Cruelle).

Vote: Lora

Blood Fox actually being the cop is surprising me ever so slightly. But okay, I have to accept the flip here. Gonna need to have some words with that man after the game. You don't claim cop D1 if you actually are the cop!

The claim that BF was roleblocked last last night had me going on the maaaaybe he really is what he claims scale; being roleblocked would be a ballsy thing to fakeclaim without there actually being one - and putting my head into scum, would Scum-BF really want to reveal that they had one?

We have confirmed a cop and a jailkeep. We have claimed a doc and a joat. That is a fairly exhaustive set of TPRs. A Joat which can do all of those in addition is slightly over the top I feel. If anything this claim makes me less trusting of Largehorn, whom I already had high on my trust pole. From a game balance perspective it feels a bit much.

It's not _impossible_ that both are telling the truth though. If there really is a scum roleblocker around, which I kinda feel it should be anyway if a jk and doc both in the game. With 3 goons down in an estimated scumsize of 5.33, I think it is reasonable that the estimated twoish remaining players could be a GF and a roleblocker. But I'm thinking we might even have 3 scum at this point to make this balanced even if that TPR set is actually genuine.

That said - headcanon gut feel says either Lora or Largehorn is lying at this point. From a game balance perspective. And that for me means Lora for me, despite the fact that Blood Fox has basically cleared Lora as anything except the GF. I really _should_ trust Lora, but I can't fully do so. Either way, we're still not at the point where I want to lynch a doc claim.

--
    @Largehorn: Did you track or investigate anyone during these nights?

--

Breaking it down...

Trust:
    Cruelle
    Graeham

Leaning trust:
    Largehorn
    Senna

Leaning distrust:
    Lora

Not at all sure - willing to lynch bin.
    Dupti
    Listo95
    Maxilian

Dupti is a name I usually don't see in this latter bin by such a gameday number. He has not given me pause to think he is scum per se - in fact, if I am to judge him for his words, I should lean town on him. But... there's the nagging feeling that I cannot shake given how unusually quiet this game has been; which isn't Dupti's fault in any imagination - but I can't make it fit nonetheless.

Listo was absent the first half of the game, and I can't remember much from him in the second half. Still a good lynch.

Maxilian is ... probably the best lynch of today.

vote: Maxilian

Particularly, looking back at his 8 posts, it's post #125/#127 and #233 that nags me the most. Combined it's a defence of Satsu isn't it? And if it is that (ie, Maxilian is scum) it means I should trust Lora a bit more. As such, for my own reads sake this is a good lynch to test out.

- - - Updated - - -

Right. Lora is scum then. That was easy.

unvote
    vote: Lora
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

That's interesting. I'd really like to hear from Lora.

Interesting. I am not sure what that does to my reads here. If Lora is scum, is Maxilian really the last scum?

Oh well. Guess that's a problem for another day.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Unvote

I intend to vote on Lora, but please do not spam votes or hammer him straightaway. I would also still like to hear from the other players I called out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cruelle you fucking moron. I was protecting the doctor from actually claiming. I'm just vt. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I'm just vt. Good job.
    Which means you get to be lynched. Funny how that works. If you're a VT, you really shouldn't lie. This mess is on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    You don't claim cop D1 if you actually are the cop!
    The time I claimed cop d1 as cop I died n1, but Blood managed to make it to n6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Which means you get to be lynched. Funny how that works. If you're a VT, you really shouldn't lie. This mess is on you.
    So you're gonna lynch a confirmed town person? Wow you're smart.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Hm actually not sure what to make of the whole Lora stuff. The doc claim still does not make sense to me as scum and I really like that play as town but meh.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like we have to policy lynch you at some point now which is the problem. In fact I kind of wish Cru had not claimed yet, because no matter what Lora's alignment is I'm not sure we are going to achieve much today, since now everyone can just hide behind the good ol policy wagon (well to be fair I guess I kind of did that with my vote on Maxilian)

@Lora:
    Post #304 / #311 says you are a lying about being a VT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @Lora:
    Post #304 / #311 says you are a lying about being a VT.
    How exactly? Vts have qts in this game.

Yes, but not actions.

I did talk in my qt last night but it was the same post as my action so maybe that's why he didn't see it? I still don't really believe his claim.
    unvote
    Vote: blood Fox

Yeah the claim is bullshit since he didn't see what I said in the qt.