Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

When was your last lucid dream?

I finally had one last night after years and years without one. I knew it was a dream but there were monsters everywhere I looked. I was lost in a hospital and not one single hot nurse was to be found. Worst dream ever to be honest.

I don't think I have had one, but if I had then it's been close to 20 years. I don't have many dreams, pretty much zero, and those I do have I remember so little all I can remember is that I had a dream and nothing more.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds more like a lucid nightmare Jay

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    sounds more like a lucid nightmare Jay
    kinda was. That's my luck.

It's been a long time. I spent the time jumping really high up onto a street light, then took off and flew over a city. It was a fantastic dream. I think it was several years ago.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can go months without one then have them back to back, kinda wierd but I guess thats just how they are. I do love them though, like when you realise you're dreaming there is almost something magical about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have horridle dreams nearly every night lucid dreaming isn't one of them, although I do wake up within my dreams while I dream, not sure what that is.... I really should get that checked out :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I've had one but it was years ago. I couldn't do anything I normally couldn't do, but I knew I was dreaming and I was in control of everything I was doing. Pretty cool experience, although it was just a typical day taking a walk around my old town pretty much.

i had one a couple weeks ago where i was back in high school and for some reason i was in the smart kid classes. they were all reading fast and answering questions and i kinda just was there chilling, trying to read. i remember having a slightly stressed out feeling, then i realized was dreaming. i dropped the book and woke up in my bed lol. weird.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Worst dream ever to be honest.
    Sounded like a good one to me. I never have nightmares because every dream is an adventure.

I suppose I lucid dream a lot since most of the time I'm aware I'm dreaming. I usually don't do anything about it and go with the flow. Dreams are like interactive movies/games, even the 'bad' ones are way better than anything I get to experience in my mundane waking life. :P
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have a series of lucid dreams a few years ago...
    But lately not so much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Is this a Jaylock alt?

That said, last one? in the 90s.

Everyday..... are we awake or just part of a dream? Is the dream the truth and reality?

10+ Year Old Account
    My last lucid dream was pretty boring. I applied for a job at burger king and was not only hired but was working right after the paperwork. I wasn't too sure about what I was supposed to do but it came to me overtime. A few employees took their break right as the lunch rush started. I was swarmed with orders and wasn't able to keep up. Customers were throwing vegetables at me and it was a mess. Managed to get through it and decided the job wasn't for me so I quit. Then I did donuts in the parking lot before waking up.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Had one a few weeks ago. Often I have trouble keeping it together after I've realized it's a dream, but I can sometimes slip in/out of sleep and continue it while remaining lucid. It can be hard to really capitalize on the experience though, when it is so rare and happens so unexpectedly. Trying to bone the hottest person in the dream is a solid go-to strategy though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know that I've ever had a lucid dream to be honest. Mine are firmly the "sit back and watch" type of dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I finally had one last night after years and years without one. I knew it was a dream but there were monsters everywhere I looked. I was lost in a hospital and not one single hot nurse was to be found. Worst dream ever to be honest.
    That sucks.

I have them frequently. The question is, have you learned how to control them from within the dream? You should be able to make the monsters go away and bring yourself anywhere if it's a truly lucid dream.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    to repeat it here on this forum would probably get me banned. as they are usually pretty erotic.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    That sucks.

I have them frequently. The question is, have you learned how to control them from within the dream? You should be able to make the monsters go away and bring yourself anywhere if it's a truly lucid dream.
    This. I rarely have nightmares and when I do, I can correct them and have them end with positive results. Usually.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This. I rarely have nightmares and when I do, I can correct them and have them end with positive results. Usually.
    Yeah. It started when I was quite young. I had a repeating dream of the chain falling off my bicycle (psychoanalyze as you will).

I learned to make the chain stay on without breaking the dream, then I could ride my bike anywhere.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.