Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Then we got $60 tropical freeze and twewy

There's no faith in humanity anymore we're just dead
    At least DKCTF and TWEWY are just overcharged iconic games.

Not overcharged app store games.

10+ Year Old Account
    and yeah... no piracy/emulator talk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I think you mean back seat moderator and pointing out that its against the rules doesn't make me a backseat moderator.....
    Damn, of all the people to correct my spelling. And yes, that is exactly what back seat moderation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Sushi-Striker...sushi+strikers

$10 switch tax and $50 for something that looks like a damn app store game.

I want to still have some faith in humanity, hopefully this doesn't reach 1 mil sales like 1-2 Switch.
    That's a bit insane I expected it and the 3DS version to be like $30(3DS) $40(Switch). When its sub $20 ill check it out just for the hell of it but no way am I spending $50.

To be fair at lease it has more gameplay than 1-2 Switch.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    At least DKCTF and TWEWY are just overcharged iconic games.

Not overcharged app store games.
    Kinda makes me glad luigi's mansion is on 3ds then, 40 instead of 60 lol.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-03-12 at 11:38 PM.

https://nintendoeverything.com/shant...out-next-week/

Shante and the Pirate's Curse listed on the Australian eShop for launch next week.

- - - Updated - - -

https://globenewswire.com/news-relea...mars-2018.html

Atari announces Roller Coaster Tycoon and Flashback Classics will be coming to the Switch around Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Kinda makes me glad luigi's mansion is on 3ds then, 40 instead of 60 lol.
    You can get the better version for $15-25 on ebay.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can get the better version for $15-25 on ebay.
    Well, I haven't bought a 3ds game in 3 years for, uh, reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://nintendoeverything.com/shant...out-next-week/

Shante and the Pirate's Curse listed on the Australian eShop for launch next week.

- - - Updated - - -

https://globenewswire.com/news-relea...mars-2018.html

Atari announces Roller Coaster Tycoon and Flashback Classics will be coming to the Switch around Christmas.
    Lots of ports...

Anyway i wonder but if this works?
    I have this game on 3ds (shantane) and i want to play it on switch (if i buy it) and bouth consoles are connected on same account.

Will i be able to re-download it or i can only play it on 3ds?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Lots of ports...

Anyway i wonder but if this works?
    I have this game on 3ds (shantane) and i want to play it on switch (if i buy it) and bouth consoles are connected on same account.

Will i be able to re-download it or i can only play it on 3ds?
    Last I checked Nintendo doesn't have cross buy for anything really.
    So if you have it for the 3DS, that's all you have it on.
    You'll have to rebuy it for the Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well, I haven't bought a 3ds game in 3 years for, uh, reasons.
    Well you also wouldn't have the buy the better version either for, uh, reasons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well you also wouldn't have the buy the better version either for, uh, reasons.
    Well i did replay it a few years ago on swimming sea creature. Still just as fun. But mainly my point was the pricing could have been worse

OS 5.0 is live! Make sure and do a system update when you can.

- - - Updated - - -

http://en-americas-support.nintendo....id/22525/p/897

- - - Updated - - -

http://switchbrew.org/index.php?titl...992&oldid=3991

Switch OS 5.0 includes a new check for a SoC (system on a chip) hinting at a future revision.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    diamond and pearl remakes will likely come AFTER gen 8, just like oras skipped a generation so it could be on 3ds.

personally though i think its wrong if diamond and pearl get remakes before fire red and leaf green do.

theyre the oldest pokemon games that havent been remade yet, they deserve remakes before gen 4 do.
    Fire Red and Leaf Green are already remakes. We don't need remakes of remakes. And I highly doubt Nintendo will do this anyway.

Diamond and Pearl are the next ones due for a remake if Nintendo follows their usual course. I'd say bet on those coming out the year after we get the Pokemon Switch game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    HG/SS were probably the best remakes I've ever seen in any regard to be honest.

And that's as someone who's favorite pokemon gen was gen2, and Gold/Silver were my favorites until HG/SS.
    Likewise. My favorite gen of all time was Gen2 (G/S), with their remakes (HG/SS) being the best remakes by far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Damn, of all the people to correct my spelling. And yes, that is exactly what back seat moderation is.
    Lol, I know right? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    And I highly doubt Nintendo will do this anyway.P
    Seeing how Nintendo only owns 1/3 of the company it really isn't there call on what they do. Nintendo seems mostly hands off with what Game Freak does. For good reason as well seeing how no matter what pokemon game they release it prints money.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Seeing how Nintendo only owns 1/3 of the company it really isn't their call on what they do. Nintendo seems mostly hands off with what Game Freak does. For good reason as well seeing how no matter what Pokemon game they release it prints money.
    So correction: I highly doubt Game Freak will do this anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    So correction: I highly doubt Game Freak will do this anyway.
    Right now I actually wouldn't put it past them because it would be quick development (If its coming this year). A remaster of any gen wouldn't be surprising and I honestly expect it more then a new gen game.

If a Pokemon game doesn't coming out until 2019 then I do find a remaster less likely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    OS 5.0 is live! Make sure and do a system update when you can.

- - - Updated - - -

http://en-americas-support.nintendo....id/22525/p/897

- - - Updated - - -

http://switchbrew.org/index.php?titl...992&oldid=3991

Switch OS 5.0 includes a new check for a SoC (system on a chip) hinting at a future revision.
    Still no way to back up saved games though. That's a critical must have feature, I have no idea why you can't at least back up saves to an SD card. Even the 3DS can do that, so the "portable" excuse doesn't fly.

But yeah, I can absolutely guarantee there will be revisions with newer SOC's than the Tegra X1. The chip is damn powerful for its form factor and power consumption, but it's not going to last 5-7 years like Nintendo seems to think. The system's power will need to double in the next few years (minimum) or it will be left behind. Right now it can still basically run the same games the other consoles do (just with reduced graphic quality). A few more years, and it won't, it'll be an entire generation behind. The Wii/Wii U showed developers will drop it when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Still no way to back up saved games though. That's a critical must have feature, I have no idea why you can't at least back up saves to an SD card. Even the 3DS can do that, so the "portable" excuse doesn't fly.

But yeah, I can absolutely guarantee there will be revisions with newer SOC's than the Tegra X1. The chip is damn powerful for its form factor and power consumption, but it's not going to last 5-7 years like Nintendo seems to think. The system's power will need to double in the next few years (minimum) or it will be left behind. Right now it can still basically run the same games the other consoles do (just with reduced graphic quality). A few more years, and it won't, it'll be an entire generation behind. The Wii/Wii U showed developers will drop it when that happens.
    The current Tegra in the Switch isn't even being used to its fullest, in a few years we may get a "New" version that does with better cooling.

The 3DS lasted 7 years so far on hardware that was super old when it came out (psp was equal to it and that came out in 04) So the switch will be fine.

Its highly likely they will copy Sony/MS and with the Nintendo sub you can upload save files to the cloud.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's odd seeing people thinking that the X1 is powerful for the form factor and power consumption when literally the Adreno 540 is slightly better at less than half the power consumption and Adreno 630 improves that gap by 30% efficiency/performance. And I'm talking full specced 1000MHz clock speed.