Quote Originally Posted by Gnarfoz View Post
    Is there already an option to disable the end-of-mythic-run window and I'm just blind?
    If not, can you please add one, Tercio?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I would like to disable this popup as well.
    What's wrong/bad/annoying about that window? I want to improve it

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    What's wrong/bad/annoying about that window? I want to improve it
    I don’t have an issue with the concept. Graphs are neat and some people enjoy graphs. The issue I have is that there’s a giant frame that pops up over half of the screen and it’s not able to be turned off. For addons in general, something like that needs to have an option, no matter what it displays.

While I’m here, I have a separate issue. Lately, Details has been screwing up segments in instances. I have mainly noticed in raids, both tomb and antorus. After the first boss is killed, the current segment never stops. It just keeps going up like overall data, through trash and other bosses. I have to reset data every boss to get an accurate segment for the next boss.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2018-02-28 at 04:34 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I don’t have an issue with the concept. Graphs are neat and some people enjoy graphs. The issue I have is that there’s a giant frame that pops up over half of the screen and it’s not able to be turned off. For addons in general, something like that needs to have an option, no matter what it displays.

While I’m here, I have a separate issue. Lately, Details has been screwing up segments in instances. I have mainly noticed in raids, both tomb and antorus. After the first boss is killed, the current segment never stops. It just keeps going up like overall data, through trash and other bosses. I have to reset data every boss to get an accurate segment for the next boss.
    latest alpha should fix the segment problem.
    with the updated version, uncheck the option to show graphics under streamer settings on the options panel.

latest alpha should fix the segment problem.
    with the updated version, uncheck the option to show graphics under streamer settings on the options panel.
    Thank you. I would be interested in a manually accessible graph like that, just not an auto popup. Don't you already have a chart viewer plugin?

Keep up the good work!
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    So I've got an issue with this addon that surfaced just a few days ago. Been looking around in options and tried reinstalling it. It seems the addon is unable to differentiate between different segments. Regardless of when I drop out of combat, new encounter, trash pack, etc etc it just dumps it all into the same segment. Any one that stumbled upon this before and was able to resolve it?

EDIT: Seems to have gotten fixed with the latest update.
    Last edited by Xeley; 2018-03-01 at 04:11 PM.

Have you had a look at the issue #334 ? (I'm not allowed to post links as it's a new account here)

It could allow malicious players to corrupt the nickname table of others, to put anything they want and maybe even break the addon (by putting garbage in the table). When I did it it was funny, but it could be potentially harmful.

Quote Originally Posted by natinusala View Post
    Have you had a look at the issue #334 ? (I'm not allowed to post links as it's a new account here)

It could allow malicious players to corrupt the nickname table of others, to put anything they want and maybe even break the addon (by putting garbage in the table). When I did it it was funny, but it could be potentially harmful.
    yup, thanks for reporting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by natinusala View Post

Sent a new alpha version r704, NickTag should now use playername-playerrealm to identify players

Okay, thanks for fixing this !

edit : Is saw that you lifted some of the nicknames restrictions, but I also saw this :

local notallow = string.find (name, "[^a-zA-Z�������%s]")
    Is the encoding error normal ?
    Last edited by natinusala; 2018-03-03 at 01:42 PM.

@Tercio No question, just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work on this great addon! Good to see you in here always trying to help make it better too.

after the latest update i get a window pop up after each m+ dungeon combined with a lua error from elvui. Its some kind of stats window and it doesnt show anything. Any idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by m2k View Post
    after the latest update i get a window pop up after each m+ dungeon combined with a lua error from elvui. Its some kind of stats window and it doesnt show anything. Any idea why?
    Hey, can you post the lua error? so I can take a look for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, any chance you guys are looking at fixing the 'clear data on log-off' bug?
    When logging off character or logging out of game and Details setting set to clear data isn't currently working as mentioned previously in this thread.

Cheers for the continued support on this addon.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Hi, any chance you guys are looking at fixing the 'clear data on log-off' bug?
    When logging off character or logging out of game and Details setting set to clear data isn't currently working as mentioned previously in this thread.

Cheers for the continued support on this addon.
    Isn't the 'Clear Chart Data'? or 'Clear Overall Data'?

I have a screenshot of it but ill have to send it to you in a pm

or maybe this works
    Last edited by m2k; 2018-03-13 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m2k View Post
    I have a screenshot of it but ill have to send it to you in a pm

or maybe this works
    thank you!

thank you!
    is there anything i can do to avoid it? it only happends after a m+ dungeon.

Anyone know how to change the gfx of how real time update bars work? Changing texture of bar doesnt seem to change the update gfx, I've seen some streamers with very pleasant looking update animations for dmg bars.

Quote Originally Posted by jomoroon View Post
    Anyone know how to change the gfx of how real time update bars work? Changing texture of bar doesnt seem to change the update gfx, I've seen some streamers with very pleasant looking update animations for dmg bars.
    There's an option under options > Display > Animate Bars.
    If already enabled, make sure you have the latest version and enable the 60 fps updates under the streamer settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the 'Clear Chart Data'? or 'Clear Overall Data'?
    Under pve/pvp settings?
    I have 'clear on logoff' ticked under all data.
    (Which does not reset data currently when logging off and then back on)

Currently using the 'reset overall/reset all data' toolbar button. (manually)

I assume there is no clear current data when exiting dungeon/raid i assume?
    Automatically?
    Rather than manually using reset data button on toolbar?
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2018-03-14 at 08:31 AM.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Under pve/pvp settings?
    I have 'clear on logoff' ticked under all data.
    (Which does not reset data currently when logging off and then back on)

Currently using the 'reset overall/reset all data' toolbar button. (manually)

I assume there is no clear current data when exiting dungeon/raid i assume?
    Automatically?
    Rather than manually using reset data button on toolbar?
    hmmm, that's only for overall data, not regular segments, sorry =(
    but i'll take a look into this, makes sense to have an option to clear all data on logout