Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Time to crash Acherus into something

I think we've had enough of Acherus. I want to fly the pure Saronite necropolis in Icecrown parked outside of the citadel.

We need something good to crash into. Why not G'huun? He is super regenerating, composed of blood magic, etc. and we need something to cut off his ties to living. Acherus is a floating bastion of undeath, and could feasibly be piloted into G'huun in order to destroy him.

Anyone ready for DKs to be the heroes for once and sacrifice Acherus into something/someone?

Quote Originally Posted by mava View Post
    I think we've had enough of Acherus. I want to fly the pure Saronite necropolis in Icecrown parked outside of the citadel.

We need something good to crash into. Why not G'huun? He is super regenerating, composed of blood magic, etc. and we need something to cut off his ties to living. Acherus is a floating bastion of undeath, and could feasibly be piloted into G'huun in order to destroy him.

Anyone ready for DKs to be the heroes for once and sacrifice Acherus into something/someone?
    I think (it's time) It'd be pretty cool to see an overhaul of the DK starting area. I mean, it's old (10 years old to be exact). It might be old, but it's done extremely well. Just think it'd be cool to see it in Icecrown with Icecrown Citadel looming over etc

Good lord its been 10 years?...what have i done with my life lol
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

engage the warp drive and crash it into a star destroyer

This would be an excellent way to bring some Allied Races into the DK ranks. Hopefully Blood Trolls and Dark Iron Dwarves could get in on this.

I think an invasion of the islands and then you get raised by a passing Death Knight would be appropriate for an allied race.

How about we crash it into Dalaran or Skywall, have a battle of the flying cities or such.

Maybe even Light's Hope Chapel so we can see once and for all who's better, Paladins or DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    How about we crash it into Dalaran or Skywall, have a battle of the flying cities or such.

Maybe even Light's Hope Chapel so we can see once and for all who's better, Paladins or DKs.
    Paladin's Plot armor is too strong.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Deleted
    The only opportunity to give us Malykriss or completely revamp Acherus was Legion, and Blizzard deliberately missed it.
    We're stuck with Acherus until this game ends.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    The only opportunity to give us Malykriss or completely revamp Acherus was Legion, and Blizzard deliberately missed it.
    We're stuck with Acherus until this game ends.
    They could at least give Acherus a facelift sometime

moving it to IC would mean that the Lich King is up to something, hell now that he has the 4 horsemen of the apocalyps. i am looking forward for more of Bolvar in the next expac.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

It'll get shot down by the jedi's

10+ Year Old Account
    IF memory serves right, the saronite necropolis of Malkryss never got finished, as it was sabotaged by the ebon blade back during wotlk.
    But i wouldn't mind a change of space. YET, in Lore, Acherus is the most powerful attack necropolis, so losing it would be bad.

EDIT: BTW, this is also a reason against Draenei Death Knight! They crash everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    i say we upgrade it to a spaceship instead

space-ghouls~
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post

space-ghouls~
    Yes....YEEEEESSS

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post

space-ghouls~
    That would be pretty neat!

Sure, if the Deathlord is draenei canon.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I'd love to see Bolvar finish the construction of Malykriss and gift it to the Ebon Blade, only for it to be cursed or something so that the DK's are slowly starting to switch sides. We could get an epic battle between Malykriss and The Fel Hammer or some other major aircraft.

Everyone pack a lot of drinks, this ride is gonna get bumpy

I, as a dk, love this idea. I don't care what we crash it in to, but we should.

Deleted
    We should crash into Undercity and make it our kingdom now the undead are leaving start our own faction.