Thread: Human Druids

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Human Druids

So I just heard about this rumor.

So help me god if we get crap human druids with most likely boring forms when horde got DINOMANCERS I'll be livid.

Please tell me Blizzard isn't doing this. Out of all the cool races they could have added for Alliance that could be druid adding Human druids, even Kul'tiran human druids is the dumbest thing I've heard yet.

Maybe not listen to all the rumors people pull out of their asses.

The only "evidence" such people have is that there are some druid-like Kul'Tiran NPCs, there is zero confirmation or even a hint of that being playable. Not even the Kul'Tirans becoming a playable race has been confirmed in any shape or form.

Deleted
    I'm looking for human druid since vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post

So help me god if we get crap human druids with most likely boring forms when horde got DINOMANCERS I'll be livid.

Please tell me Blizzard isn't doing this. Out of all the cool races they could have added for Alliance that could be druid adding Human druids, even Kul'tiran human druids is the dumbest thing I've heard yet.
    Calm your tits.

Just don't play one.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to have a human druid with:
    Cow guardian form
    Pig feral form
    Chicken balance form
    Corn plant restoration form
    Horse travel form
    Goldfish aquatic form
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post
    Then pipe down. So far it's nothing more than a rumour.

I'd much rather have Kul Tiran Wicker Druids than those Zandalari Muta-Dinos.

People are forgetting that being called a "Paladin" or "Druid" is just a way to add it to classes in WoW, Taurens aint paladins there Sunwalkers who believe in a god for there powers not the holy light. So having kul'tiras style druids would just make them whicker witches who can change there form. I do feel alliance need a new race for there druids only having 2 and horde have 4, but at the same time we have 2 paladins (maybe 3? if Zandalari become paladins) and alliance have 5? i believe who can be paladins. I do like the feel of less race to class combos over the factions, not everthing has to be 100% fair.

And.. i love the zandalari druids ;( but then i like dinos and they seem so cool :P

But the pally is the "ally class" compare it to shaman on the horde side. ally only has panda/dwarf/draenei. Horde has Orc/Panda/Troll/Goblin/Tauren/Highmountain Tauren/Zandalari Troll.

(ally has 4 pallys I believe)

10+ Year Old Account
    Urrgh. There are already human druids, basically. They also have a Worgen form.

I'd rather have draenei druids, or at least dwarven.

If its fat Kul'tiran people then everything is terrible but if they were Vrykul/Drust I can't say I'd mind that. They're animalistic enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post

Gnome druids ftw!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurenburger View Post
    Cow guardian form
    Pig feral form
    Chicken balance form
    Horse travel form
    Goldfish aquatic form
    Hahaha that would've been the best

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post

I'm quietly hoping that when (IF) Blizzard finally get around to updating the Worgen model, they'll get more appropriate Druid forms to go with it. One would think a Worgen Feral druid would utilize their worgen form, if not an actual Wolf... aka Pack Form.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurenburger View Post
    Cow guardian form
    Pig feral form
    Chicken balance form
    Horse travel form
    Goldfish aquatic form
    You've made me want this too

Well, that settles that.

Kul Tiran Wicker Druids inc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, that settles that.

Those look awesome!!
    Leafcast - <Don't Laugh At My Giraffe> Proudmoore

It's the stupidest fucking thing Blizzard has ever pulled out of their useless lore ass. Someone should get fucking fired because they couldn't be arsed to find an actual interesting race to add with druids and instead opted for fucking humans. Because we don't have enough of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Tordentor View Post
    It's the stupidest fucking thing Blizzard has ever pulled out of their useless lore ass. Someone should get fucking fired because they couldn't be arsed to find an actual interesting race to add with druids and instead opted for fucking humans. Because we don't have enough of those.
    So instead they made them interesting Druids by coming from a completely different druidic culture. Big deal.

Also, you seem to rather like that word.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, that settles that.

So that basically confirms kultiran as an allied race as well as being Druid. The forums should be entertaining for the next couple days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :