Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not sure which of these is unpopular.

- The level Boost should be removed from the game.
    - 7.3.5 was a good start, leveling is still too fast though.
    - Leveling should be a much bigger part of the game with as much development time as the endgame gets, zones from 4 expansions ago or older should be remodeled every year. (So in Legion they should have been up to remodeling Cata)
    - Character models are a hot mess and should be a very high priority to improve, allied race models are not good enough, and the existing race models are shockingly bad.
    - battle pets should be a mobile minigame app that allows hunting new pets, dueling, and managing pets.
    - Transmog should have an app to preview tmog on your character and look for new appearances, it should then show you where you can get them and if theyre for sale on your realm’s auction house and at what price. App would allow you to buy vendor tmog from anywhere in game you are eligible to buy and collect the appearance.
    - transmog app would also be an Achievement, toy and mount App would let you look through achievements and mounts you have and dont have and their requirements.
    - Blizzard should ignore Asmongold’s and most streamer’s suggestions for the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    • I think BFA won't be as great as Legion and will be on par with Warlords of Draenor, possibly being even worse.
    • BfA's story makes absolute zero sense.
    • I can level without having professions without being punished for it at max level.
    • I dislike Genn Greymane.
    • Sylvanas is the best written female character.
    • Legion was the best expansion to date.
    • WotLK was good but overrated when it comes to gameplay.
    • 5.4 had the best classes in the history of WoW.
    • LFR is highly underrated.
    • Yrel was a terrible character.
    • 7.3.5 leveling system is abysmally terrible.
    • Thrall had a huge plot-device by not bleeding to death after being cut off from his powers to heal himself in 5.4 by Old-God infused Gorehowl clone.
    • WoD had no purpose to the game or story what so ever except Gul'dan, Khadgar and new character models.
    • Anduin x Wrathion is justified.
    • Jaina is the best and most realistic Alliance character.
    • Mists of Pandaria was better than WotLK and the best expansion until Legion.
    • Alleria is cool.
    • Anduin is the only attractive male character in WoW. Literally.
    • Cataclysm wasn't that bad at all.
    • BfA is a filler expansion
    • The Horde plays Warchief musicial chairs every 1 and a half expansions while the Alliance keeps their Kings for every 4-8 years.
    • Some expansions are made mediocre or bad to see what features players like to make a "good" and the "Best" expansion.
    • Disney will buy and own WoW one day.

I want blizzard to make all things accessible at some point, i hate these mage tower skins (have them) mop challenge mode armors (i have it) elite pvp sets and gladiator mounts, aswell as heroic mounts (archimonde moose, garrosh wolf)

I hate the concpet of blizzard adding things, then removing them again, it is so frustrating to show friends things and say "sorry buddy, you literally can never get it cause yo udid not play at this time..." Yes i want things to be dificult to obtain, and show "i did this when it was current" with acheivments, but i want something to eventually be obtainable easily.
    currently mythic sets are hard to get, showing them off when they first come out is "holy shit!" but a ferw expansion later anyone can obtain them, rightfully so its old content, i want it to stay this way, its good for the game, lets people have presteige, but then after awhile anyone can obtain them for cosmetic, acheivments are still good, shows"i did this when it was hard"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    it is OK to play both factions
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Deleted
    WoW Should stop with the monthly subscription and start going Buy to Play
    I liked WoD
    I think BFA would be great
    When done right..there is nothing wrong with ERP

10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't pro just because your in the best gear.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

major content patches that only have 1 raid and a zone with a few quests should release every 2 months instead of 6.

BFA IS going to suck in a lot of players eyes. You'll understand when you see the Alliance zones. They aren't part of the main story. Sylvanas deserves to be reverted back to a normal non-undead. She's seen enough shit, she needs a vacation, especially after her own sister Valeera betrayed her in "War Crimes". Anduin is gay confirmed. I don't think being HOMOSEXUAL should give you an EX MACHINA in the middle of a fight where you can just throw down a sword and somehow rez everyone lol. The story SUCKS. N'zoth is the only interesting thing to look forward to. With Ion hazzzikost trying to make the game Diablocraft it has turned into a complete wardrobe game where even insecure men have actually come up to me and been like "Hey man you gotta xmog your stuff". LOL This game is more like the Sims now.

- The 7.3.5 leveling system is an atrocity
    - Pandaren are cool
    - LFR can be fun from time to time
    - Flying has to be in the game
    - Vanilla servers will merge in 1.5-2 years

- NO MORE TROLLS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    - Hour for hour, WoW is very cheap hobby.
    This is only unpopular to people that are complete idiots.

Last time I checked I calculated that one hour of playing wow had cost me on average 8p. Triple A games, depending on the genre of course, you will be lucky to get 20 hours plus for around £50, that works out at £2.50 an hour, for which you could have played WoW for just a couple of hours short of a day and a half.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    • Actiblizz should remove leveling boost and heirloom gear from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    Die hard horde fanboys are compensating for being skinny manletts who always got picked on irl.

Exhibit A: /r/wow

/r/wow is majority horde players
    people on r wow get easily triggered over the smallest shit
    regular postings of horde logos on skinny dudes

conclusion: horde are beta males.
    Jokes on you... I'm fat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BadguyNotBadGuy View Post
    • BfA is going to be another Cata/WoD
    • The current talent system is boring and removed any chance to be creative with you spec.
    • I preferred the Panda legendary 'system'
    • The current iteration of warlock specs are the most boring theyve ever been
    didnt wod and mop have the same system?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    No you apparently don't play much. MOP was when they introduced "mythic" but it was still technically heroic level difficulty. Heroic/mythic Garrosh was still a nightmare without smart people and a hunter who knows wtf is going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Illidan sucks and I would revive Arthas any day over that dude
    -Sylvanas is useless
    -Genn is badass
    -the woman voicing the generic female orc (Zaela-Marthak etc) should be fired right now
    -people who ship Wrathion and Anduin are clueless individuals who cannot understand a friendship relation between people of the same sex
    -level boost sucks
    -in-game shop sucks and I fully support those who used to kick shop users from groups and raids

7+ Year Old Account
    if you mean talent system then, aye they did, but the system is still 'current'. I much prefer the vanilla - wotlk system. where you could have greater control over exactly what you got.

if you meant the legendary system, then you should of course know that it has changed since panda

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    No you apparently don't play much. MOP was when they introduced "mythic" but it was still technically heroic level difficulty. Heroic/mythic Garrosh was still a nightmare without smart people and a hunter who knows wtf is going on.
    uhh what? what the fuck does any of that have to do with this

or ANYTHING i or the other person said, neither of us said anything about raid dificulties

- - - Updated - - -

if you mean talent system then, aye they did, but the system is still 'current'. I much prefer the vanilla - wotlk system. where you could have greater control over exactly what you got.

if you meant the legendary system, then you should of course know that it has changed since panda
    i was talking legendary system, and again i was saying "Wod and Mop" But you simply called it the panda system.
    there is the
    "Crafted" Thunderfury+sulfuars
    "Dropped" Bow+Sulfuras+Warglaives
    "Collectathon" Shadowmourne, dragonstaff, dragon daggers, aetish
    "Solo collectathon over expansion" Mop+Wod
    "legiondaries" just a fucking mess
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-03-13 at 12:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    uhh what? what the fuck does any of that have to do with this

or ANYTHING i or the other person said, neither of us said anything about raid dificulties

- - - Updated - - -

i was talking legendary system, and again i was saying "Wod and Mop" But you simply called it the panda system.
    oh shit i forgot that wod had that ring leggo right?
    i quit wod very early on and ignored the game till legion.

but yeah, thats the system i liked the most.

and agreed, legiondaries are a fucking mess

7+ Year Old Account
    oh shit i forgot that wod had that ring leggo right?

i quit wod very early on and ignored the game till legion
    Yeah Wod you started collecting the epic ring by doing the raids, dungeons, world stuff, then eventuallty got it to a legendary based on your class, working throguh it the whole expansion like mop, and sadly mop was going to have weapons (those sha touched weapons, you would cleanse them) but sadly switched to capes... cause fuck cool weapons i guess?

*I like Outlaw Rogues and new Demo Locks.
    *Zandalari are overated
    *HvsA conflict makes sense
    *Jaina from Patch5.1 Onwards was/is right.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

7+ Year Old Account

Also yeah i miss theo ld system, both are coolkie cutter, but the old syastem you were sorta locked in, you had talents and you were those talents, not just "ok this fighti use this, this fight that" cause changing them wasent easy.
    and it was cooller, i loved the hybridness of it "Im a demo/destro lock" or "Im affi/demo" Instead its just "im demo"

My fav spec is still wotlk support demo lock... If you want i can link you it.