Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yeah Wod you started collecting the epic ring by doing the raids, dungeons, world stuff, then eventuallty got it to a legendary based on your class, working throguh it the whole expansion like mop, and sadly mop was going to have weapons (those sha touched weapons, you would cleanse them) but sadly switched to capes... cause fuck cool weapons i guess?
    to be honest i was a big fan of the visual effects the capes displayed periodically. i guess they also took the shatouched weapon idea, changed it up a bunch, and brought out artifact weapons this expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BadguyNotBadGuy View Post
    to be honest i was a big fan of the visual effects the capes displayed periodically. i guess they also took the shatouched weapon idea, changed it up a bunch, and brought out artifact weapons this expansion.
    yeah, i did like the ffect, i would have prefered the weapon though.
    as yeah we got the weapon to drop, then a gem to go in it from the quest, then after that we got a healm gem, then there was a datamined item from wrathion to cleanse and empower our weapons, but it was changed into the cape thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I like Void Elves.

I like the Alliance.

I dislike Sylvanas.

I like Shadow Priest.

I think Anduin is a promising king.

I dislike Orcs.

These are pretty much my thoughts and the majority in this game disagrees.

Liked Cataclysm.
    Hated MoP.
    Don't like Allied Races.

My unpopular opinion: Wow is the best Mmo RPG ever.

Sure it has some flaws here and there, but everything and everyone have flaws. I truly believe that people are idiots, atleast the vast majority of the complaining playerbase, to think that this game OWES them something. It's like crying that trees don't have blue leaves or that this girl you've been stalking for 10 years doesnt give a fuck about you. You either ride the wave or secrete stupid amounts of stress hormones over the imperfection of something that does not belong to you.

* I loved MoP, it was the expansion I had the most fun playing.
    * I liked professions having bonus.
    * I really like taurens (all my horde characters are taurens, including two female taurens).
    * I really like pandas, I just don't have one because they are the worst race in PVP and had their buffs neglected by blizz in the last two expansions.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Also yeah i miss theo ld system, both are coolkie cutter, but the old syastem you were sorta locked in, you had talents and you were those talents, not just "ok this fighti use this, this fight that" cause changing them wasent easy.
    and it was cooller, i loved the hybridness of it "Im a demo/destro lock" or "Im affi/demo" Instead its just "im demo"

My fav spec is still wotlk support demo lock... If you want i can link you it.
    as much as i hated it in PVP, SL/SL was a pretty solid spec in TBC that worked great for beginners and pros alike in PVP. i was a hardcore UA only supporter.
    my friend played a weird disc/shadow mix in Wotlk to surprising effect.
    enh/ele shams in wotlk were mad great fun too.

i dont think i ever heard of the support demo lock... do tell

I agree with so many of these!

My 2 cents, the current Lego system rng plus grind is perfect.

Also the mission table is the best feature since lfr.

Oh 2 more: tinker is a horribad idea and Bard is a fantastic idea that should happen.

One more, dunno if controversial: allied races are bad design and a huge miss, should have been in the barbershop.
    Last edited by Zyrinx; 2018-03-13 at 01:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I miss Classic Seals and Judgments, and the fact that Judgment consumed the Seals. Everything Blizzard did to Seals was just wrong from then on.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

WoD was WoW's best expansion.

Pet collecting and pve pet battle content is fun.

Elves are the best race and there shouldn't be limit of elven allied races.
    Night elves are subelves due to their betrayal of the arcane arts. They should return to old glory or die with their tree.
    Elisande did nothing wrong.
    Xera did nothing wrong.
    Lei Shen did nothing wrong.
    Sargeras did nothing wrong.
    Players should betray their factions and join Magni or Khadgar.
    Visuals and new classes are better than more raid content.
    Class fantasy is better than balance. Nothing can be balanced perfectly.(Maybe W1)
    WoW lore is great.
    Tinker must be new class in next expansion.
    Paladins make no sense. They should be priest spec, as we can't get battlemage, felknight or necromancer.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Liked Cataclysm.
    Hated MoP.
    Don't like Allied Races.
    Trying to trigger people, are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherle View Post

Get out.

Deleted
    * Micromanaging pets was awesome!
    * Classic was great at the time, but in hindsight it was one big, boring grindfest and most specs were useless.
    * Lore can go the way of the dodo.
    * The current legendary system is fantastic.
    * Automatic grouping systems are what saved WoW and LFR is the pinnacle of that.
    * Nothing should be made unobtainable (old titles, mounts, etc).
    * Pet battles should come to mobile. Make a deal with the Pokémon company already and go go go!

The expansions i most liked leveling were the ones that most displeased me with high level content (aka Cataclysm and WOD). I just loved alternative routes for alts, so it doesn't get boring to level the same content over and over, and both had this. Vashir, Uldum, Hyjal, Shadowmoon, and other Dreanor zones were very beautiful zones to level.

I also hate how a lot of Warcraft III character and lore development was thrown to the trash for the MMO wow model, such as permanent two faction system and permanent raiding content. The lore gets too predictable and monotonous. Would love to have more lore and character development, more conflicts between races and inside the alliance and horde, maybe even break the alliance and horde into more factions. Really, why are night elves and draenei with the alliance again? And why are blood elves, highborne and undead in the horde? It seems so forced the glue that maintains all these races together. They seem mindless zombies that follow a faction concept that doesn't make much sense after so many expansions.

Also so many 180º character development happened to such iconic characters, such as Kael'thas, Vashj, Tyrande, Jaina, Illidan, Thrall, Garrosh, and so on. My opinion is that the faction model destroys character and lore development in favor for game mechanics.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-03-13 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shufflez View Post
    Trying to trigger people, are we?
    Not really. I think that I already had explained a few times on this forum why I hated/liked some things.

It's just my personal prefference... I seriously didn't like MoP(and still don't like allied races) and liked Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherle View Post

In what world are you living?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Game needs giant hyper-realistic spider mounts. Spiders are cool.

Arachnophobes arent real people and their opinions shouldnt count.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Game needs giant hyper-realistic spider mounts. Spiders are cool.

Arachnophobes arent real people and their opinions shouldnt count.
    What about Scorpions you racist?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    What about Scorpions you racist?
    Scorpions are freaks that have no place in WoW.

Eight legs or gtfo.

(I do like how googl-imaging "scorpions" either gives you pictures of people holding enormous terrifying insects in their bare hands... or pictures of 60-65 year old band members.)
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2018-03-13 at 01:43 PM.

I like titanforging and the current legiondary system.