Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Play 3 arcade games and ping doesn't budge. Queue for my first comp placement game and instantly kicked to the login screen as the game starts.

4 games in now.
    A draw.
    A game with we lost because we had a leaver and a Rein that kept charging in and not reacting to the team using ults.
    And a game lost against a Widow that i didn't see miss a single shot all game. No way they were legit that accurate.

One day i'll get a win.

Game 6. I get 4 golds as soldier including healing while we have a Mercy and an Ana on the team
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2018-03-13 at 06:07 AM.

Most of my teammates in comp recently have just been awful. I consistently have 4-5 golds on Moira (many times including damage AND healing if there's another healer and I can dps on the side as well as heal) and top heals on Mercy (not hard, I know) if she's a better pick for the comp or if someone else is playing Moira. Always stuck with people who instalock Hanzo, Widow, Genji, Tracer, etc. and just suck at playing them, and it's always just me healing with one tank or me tanking if the only other person who doesn't insist on derping their way to a dps lock is a healer. I know I'm bronze/silver rank and I'm not the greatest player, but come on. I've added people to try to put groups together but I end up having to play at odd hours so it's hard to get more than maybe one on at the same time. Occasionally I'll just give up on trying to save a team when the game is clearly unwinnable and just swap to Pharah or McCree to have fun since no one else seems intent on doing what it takes to win, and then of course I get cursed out by my window-licking teammates. Some of these people have got to be trolling...I know not everyone is at least moderately good at games, but how can you be level 300+, play a pure dps character, and not end up with double digit elims? If you're a one-trick (and some of these people are, as I can see when I check their stats) how can they possibly be this bad at the only character they ever play?

And don't get me started on all the leavers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    4 games in now.
    A draw.
    A game with we lost because we had a leaver and a Rein that kept charging in and not reacting to the team using ults.
    And a game lost against a Widow that i didn't see miss a single shot all game. No way they were legit that accurate.

One day i'll get a win.

Game 6. I get 4 golds as soldier including healing while we have a Mercy and an Ana on the team
    Games 7,8 and 9 were wins.
    Game 10, My team decides that Junkrat, Tracer and Genji would be good picks against the Pharmercy combo. I had to drop a tank to go Moira so we could have a second healer and something that can actually damage the Pharah. Went from not being able to capture the first point on Numbani to a constant push to the final straight but it wasn't enough and the dps refused to change...

3W - 1D - 6L, Gained 300 SR over last season.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2018-03-13 at 07:16 AM.

I threw a game today.

Australians were being extremely racist in a 5 stack and I was like you know what, enjoy your loss. I played Mei and wall fucked them the entire match.

10+ Year Old Account
    played the game for 5 mins hanging out with a friend

fuck this game until scatter and junkrat are deleted from it

Can people just fucking NOT throw the game because they didn't get Brigitte on PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    played the game for 5 mins hanging out with a friend

fuck this game until scatter and junkrat are deleted from it
    Lol dude you quit this game like 3 times a day. I don't disagree with you about Junkrat though...takes a high skillcap to play him really well but any noskill can tear shit up with him without trying. His ult seems to build way too fast too; I'm not sure what the best change would be for that other than just slowing it. I'd make it so his grenades get a lot less ult charge from hitting shields, personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Can people just fucking NOT throw the game because they didn't get Brigitte on PTR?
    Not sure what you're expecting on the PTR. It's not very mature on their part, but why would people play on the PTR other than the opportunity to test new heroes/maps/whatever, unless they're wannabe "pros" who wanna test team comp, in which case you wouldn't be grouped with them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by thatsi View Post
    Not sure what you're expecting on the PTR. It's not very mature on their part, but why would people play on the PTR other than the opportunity to test new heroes/maps/whatever, unless they're wannabe "pros" who wanna test team comp, in which case you wouldn't be grouped with them anyway.
    Is it really too much to ask for people to be mature about that sorta thing? So you didn't get Brigitte. Oh well, pick someone else and at least attempt to play the game out and hope you get her next time or just do Total Mayhem where you can have a full team of Brigittes (and likely get curbstomped by a couple of Pharahs/Hanzo/Widows as a result) or play with several friends.

Is it really too much to ask for people to be mature about that sorta thing? So you didn't get Brigitte. Oh well, pick someone else and at least attempt to play the game out and hope you get her next time or just do Total Mayhem where you can have a full team of Brigittes (and likely get curbstomped by a couple of Pharahs/Hanzo/Widows as a result) or play with several friends.
    No, it's not, and as I said I don't think it's very mature to have temper tantrums and throw. I just don't really see the point in doing QB/comp on the PTR unless you have a team or wanna test out a new character or map and I imagine that it'd be a bit frustrating to have latency issues that didn't allow you to choose the new hero before someone else does. Sure you can play one of the other modes, but that's not really the same as testing in a normal game setting. Not that any of that excuses that kind of behavior, but it's one of the reasons I don't even mess around on the PTR personally.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be mature on the PTR when the point is to test new content, which is just Brigitte? Wutface?
    BAD WOLF

6v6 lockout elim is kind of fun for short bursts, but (shocker!) people are pretty bad there too. I end up either 3-0 or 0-3 most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    She is great but she is too hybrid to be worth the slot, too niche.

You need to build a team around her and have great synergy and that makes counterpicking really hard or impossible, you are better off just nto using her.

Not only that but she is shut down by awareness.

You hear me people complaining!? If Sombra is ruining you, your gameplay isthe problem.
    Well given that she's getting nerfed, I'd say its actually because she's broken

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Well given that she's getting nerfed, I'd say its actually because she's broken
    There's no official word on this, and no statistical reason to do it. Her pick and win rates are dropping back to where they were, and by all accounts the pros aren't having much success with her either in Contenders. It wouldn't make any sense at all to nerf her.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyhow, having taken a few days out to play some StarCraft, I played some OW tonight and aside from the 4 stack V 4 stack match, which was a bit of a stomp against (although didn't lose much SR so again, meh); the other matches were pretty nice. Up a bit of SR too from a couple of net wins. Indeed, everyone was nice aside from one player.

What is this I'm back to? It's not the OW I remember!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Anyhow, having taken a few days out to play some StarCraft, I played some OW tonight and aside from the 4 stack V 4 stack match, which was a bit of a stomp against (although didn't lose much SR so again, meh); the other matches were pretty nice. Up a bit of SR too from a couple of net wins. Indeed, everyone was nice aside from one player.

Aye, games felt slightly better yesterday as well, played late at night though. Not sure how long it is going to last, better make it count !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Banned on 3 accounts, throwing games until all my accounts get permanently banned.

Will be back at it tomorrow.

Banned on 3 accounts, throwing games until all my accounts get permanently banned.

Will be back at it tomorrow.
    Isn't that a lot more work that just, you know, not playing?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the fun in that?
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    There's no official word on this, and no statistical reason to do it. Her pick and win rates are dropping back to where they were, and by all accounts the pros aren't having much success with her either in Contenders. It wouldn't make any sense at all to nerf her.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I know, the reason she's being nerfed is exactly because the pros in contenders think she's broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    when you have played as many games as i have and are as fed up with the community as i am, it is pretty satisfying to watch them squirm and throw games over a thrower throwing cuz hey dawg i heard you like throwers so i put a thrower in your match so you can throw while they throw. they ruined the game for me so I am just returning the favor since I cannot enjoy the game anymore because of them.

one of my accounts is not even level 25 and people in quick play and people will get mad about it, it's hilarious.

when you have played as many games as i have and are as fed up with the community as i am, it is pretty satisfying to watch them squirm and throw games over a thrower throwing cuz hey dawg i heard you like throwers so i put a thrower in your match so you can throw while they throw. they ruined the game for me so I am just returning the favor since I cannot enjoy the game anymore because of them.

one of my accounts is not even level 25 and people in quick play and people will get mad about it, it's hilarious.
    You aren't returning the favor to the throwers though, the actual guilty party... You are just punishing everyone who happens to get grouped with you for the actions of other people they have nothing to do with, and in doing so have become that very thing you hate. But you knew that already, I'm just sad to see you chose to partake in spreading the misery further. Alas.