Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The rich are biggest group to be harmed by piracy, ofcourse it needs the most attention.
    And clerical-fascist cultures should be free to live their cultural customs according to Labour.

Sack every single member of that police force and replace them. That should wake them up.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Nobody does that. Besides people trying to hide nationality of criminals.
    Really? I thought that was a common thing in the UK, referring to Middle Eastern people as Asians. Maybe it's region specific dialect?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Somehow I don't think Muslim sex rings were a big thing 40 years ago in Britian, which is when some of these were said to have been started.

But go ahead, knee-jerk respond to a thread without reading the article. It makes you seem very enlightened and well-versed in your complaints.

They may have become part of it, but pretending as if they're the only culprits seems rather quick to assume if it's been going on for such a long time.
    You're right. They started small with only raping a handful of pre-teen and teen girls before they moved on to pimping hundreds of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Mostly it seems to be people of Persian descent or originating from the Indian sub-continent, not many Arabs mentioned.
    We don't really differentiate too much in the US between the different sub Middle Eastern groups when trying to easily identify the area they're from. They're all Arabs (or Arabic decent if you want to be PC), from Syria to Pakistan. It's similar to "Asians" I suppose, though more confusing to someone who associates Asians with slant eyes and rice, not home-made bombs and child rape.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    You have already labelled a large section of the uk population as pedophile apologists, and now this prize piece of drivel.
    I mean, a large section of the european population are pedophile apologist.

I get it, your not so keen on immigrants and disgusted at the existence of Asian pedophile rape gangs. I share your disgusted at these pedophiles, but I can also see that the police acted as enablers to these rape gangs. The police fear of being called a racist for prosecuting Asian pedopile gangs just doesn’t stand up, your assertion that the left would support the Asian pedophile is utterly ridicules.
    I don't think they would support asian pedophile, they would dismiss the notion that there are pakistani grooming gangs to begin with. Think about how the authorities initially tried to sweep the migrant assaults during Sylvester Cologne under the carpet before they became too big and too public to hide them any longer. Or how the lft and the liberal media tries to sweep the migrant rapes in sweden under the carpet. So is it really so hard to believe that the authorities tried to ignore the fact that all over the UK Pakistanis are sexually abusing predominantly white women?

The biggest issue here is we have police forces in the uk that regard some people as an underclass that is not worthy of police time or protection.
    and Authorities who simply ignore it out of convinience because they don't want a debate about rape by pakistani immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Really? I thought that was a common thing in the UK, referring to Middle Eastern people as Asians. Maybe it's region specific dialect?
    Not Middle-Eastern people (they're usually just referred to as Middle-Eastern, few bother to make the distinction between Arabs and Persians,) in the UK "Asian" refers to people from the Indian sub-continent (so Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Nepalese, Bhutanese and Sri Lankan) as most of that area was part of the British Empire so most Asian migrants in the UK come from that area. People from the far-East (what Americans would refer to as "Asian") were referred to as Oriental until it fell out of favour (became a non-PC term) and are now called East-Asian or Far-Eastern.

We don't really differentiate too much in the US between the different sub Middle Eastern groups when trying to easily identify the area they're from. They're all Arabs (or Arabic decent if you want to be PC), from Syria to Pakistan. It's similar to "Asians" I suppose, though more confusing to someone who associates Asians with slant eyes and rice, not home-made bombs and child rape.
    I can see why you may have problems if you consider Persians and Indians to be of Arabian descent. Referring to Pakistanis as Arabs makes as much sense as calling Russians "French."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    capital punishment seems fit.
    That's too easy. There's too much potential and use out of them. I'm against human experimenting, especially when it comes to the sadistic side of science, but these abusers could prove otherwise. For the better of all humans, they should be thrown in labs and tested upon vigorously until their bodies can no longer handle the testings. Once they're of no use, just torture them for a little bit and kill them in some justifiable manner.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    There is something deeply flawed with a system that is happy to portray these vulnerable young girls as willing participants in their own abuse. The social work, police, judiciary and political establishment should be there to protect the vulnerable, unfortunately the abuse victims were cast aside and seen as willing participants simply because of their social status.
    I'm not really very good at comprehension, but just in case, I wasn't trying to portray them as willing participants in the slightest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

This is why western countries should ban muslim immigrants at least the male ones they are rapists and that all #fuckislam

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo3derp View Post
    This is why western countries should ban muslim immigrants at least the male ones they are rapists and that all #fuckislam
    So should be also ban catholic immigrants then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So should be also ban catholic immigrants then?
    Its funny when clerical-fascist sympathizer rape-culture apologist patriachs compare Islam to catholocism. I mean, with Pakistanis: Why should we allow people in who want to uphold the worst of rape cultures? Are you sympathetic of rape cultures? Do you support cultures that are founded on the personal destruction of woman to break them on every level until they become docile servants of patriachical men?

Not a single mention on the BBC yet.

I guess hundreds of girls being raped and molested by "immigrants" isn't worthy of reporting by the BBC? Anything that goes against the cultural marxist multiculturalist worldview is hidden by the media. Horrific. Britain has become a tragic, evil country full of pathetic cowards who won't even defend their own kids.

Trump should send in the US military, kill all the left-wing traitors and their pets and save Britain.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-03-13 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Infracted for forbidden topics

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Not Middle-Eastern people (they're usually just referred to as Middle-Eastern, few bother to make the distinction between Arabs and Persians,) in the UK "Asian" refers to people from the Indian sub-continent (so Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Nepalese, Bhutanese and Sri Lankan) as most of that area was part of the British Empire so most Asian migrants in the UK come from that area. People from the far-East (what Americans would refer to as "Asian") were referred to as Oriental until it fell out of favour (became a non-PC term) and are now called East-Asian or Far-Eastern.

I can see why you may have problems if you consider Persians and Indians to be of Arabian descent. Referring to Pakistanis as Arabs makes as much sense as calling Russians "French."
    I wouldn't toss Indians in the same group (they hate Muslims after all), but the rest yeah. Basically, Muslims=Middle Eastern=Arabs, and I never heard anyone bother to make the distinction of Persians (perhaps disparagingly when referring to a greasy, fat Muslim with lots of gold jewelry). Arabs is just shorter to say, and we tend to use it more during insults, while Middle Eastern would be the PC way to say it.

Thanks for the in depth explanation though. Pretty funny how the same word can refer to completely different people depending where you hear it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post

I guess hundreds of girls being raped and molested by "immigrants" isn't worthy of reporting by the BBC? Anything that goes against the cultural marxist multiculturalist worldview is hidden by the media. Horrific. Britain has become a tragic, evil country full of pathetic cowards who won't even defend their own kids.

Trump should send in the US military, kill all the left-wing traitors and their pets and save Britain.
    Too busy posting about Russian spies, Putin, and why some random girl wants more girls in STEM.

In all seriousness, it's pretty disgusting how there isn't even a mention on the front page. Even if there was zero evidence, it's not like that's stopped them before with jumping the gun on a story. Who can even pretend that there isn't blatant bias in mainstream media anymore?

Edit: Lol, I checked the major news outlet sites. Literally zero mention on any of them. What a joke, though to be fair, even Fox News makes no mention of this, and this does seem like something they'd jump on.
    Last edited by Amerrol; 2018-03-13 at 03:17 AM.

The BBC has articles about abuse in Telford going back over 5 years, including one posted yesterday about the Daily Mirror investigation.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't toss Indians in the same group (they hate Muslims after all), but the rest yeah. Basically, Muslims=Middle Eastern=Arabs, and I never heard anyone bother to make the distinction of Persians (perhaps disparagingly when referring to a greasy, fat Muslim with lots of gold jewelry). Arabs is just shorter to say, and we tend to use it more during insults, while Middle Eastern would be the PC way to say it.

Thanks for the in depth explanation though. Pretty funny how the same word can refer to completely different people depending where you hear it.
    Less than a century ago Pakistan was part of India, it became a nation at the end of WW2 as a home for Indian Muslims when the British withdrew from the subcontinent and ethnically the vast majority are Indians. Even in terms of nationality it's going a bit far to say "Indians hate Muslims," especially as there is a sizable Muslim population of Indians and many family ties to Muslims in Pakistan following the mass-migrations of the 1940s. Certainly there are animosities stemming from religious-political disputes but declaring that Indians hate Muslims makes as much sense as saying the Irish hate Protestants.

Putting your racism aside for a moment there are some major cultural and historic differences between Persians, Arabs and Indians. Trying to understand them (and the various sub-groups) might give you a better idea of why that region of the world is having such problems.

In all seriousness, it's pretty disgusting how there isn't even a mention on the front page. Even if there was zero evidence, it's not like that's stopped them before with jumping the gun on a story. Who can even pretend that there isn't blatant bias in mainstream media anymore?

Edit: Lol, I checked the major news outlet sites. Literally zero mention on any of them. What a joke, though to be fair, even Fox News makes no mention of this, and this does seem like something they'd jump on.
    What would you consider a "major news outlet?" I checked the BBC, Guardian, Mail, Express, Telegraph and Independent and all of them had run stories about the Mirror's investigation.

Deleted

According to BBC officials they had to give up some of their white privilege to cisgendered heterosexual pakistani muslim men.

I mean, after all cisgendered heterosexual pakistani muslim men are the constant target of oppression in Pakistan.

10+ Year Old Account
    No #MeToo outrage?

Every time a paper runs with a controversial story with no evidence to back it up, people are usually (rightfully) pissed off about it (or they flat out lie which, let's face it, The Sun has been busted doing time and time and time again) so it seems a little pointless to rage that they aren't just running with it.

Some expert looking at figures and extrapolating a number from it isn't facts based news.
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2018-03-13 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted

What's this then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Every time a paper runs with a controversial story with no evidence to back it up, people are usually (rightfully) pissed off about it (or they flat out lie which, let's face it, The Sun has been busted doing time and time and time again) so it seems a little pointless to rage that they aren't just running with it.

Some expert looking at figures and extrapolating a number from it isn't facts based news.
    TBF he's lying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Cracks me up how the ones behind this are middle eastern, yet the UK refuses to call them that and calls them "Asian".

Fuck, by this logic lets start calling Russians Asians too.
    Can you point to Pakistan on the world map?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, can you point to Russia?
    Is it fun to make completely irrelevant posts?

Deleted
    Cracks me up how the ones behind this are middle eastern, yet the UK refuses to call them that and calls them "Asian".

Fuck, by this logic lets start calling Russians Asians too.
    I know you like playing obtuse but the UK have referred to these ethnic as asian for over 60 years