"Former Panthers’ DT Star Lotulelei intends to sign a 5-year deal with the Buffalo Bills when free agency opens, source tells ESPN." - Schefter
    Bleh, Carolina is going to have a rough year this year. Losing just about every damn one this year. Either from Free Agency or outright released.

10+ Year Old Account

The Keenum deal is expected to be 2 year, $36 mill. Thought he would get more than that so not too awful for a starting QB money wise. Basically only puts him above the starting QBs on rookie deals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit. Cousins looking to sign three years with the Vikings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Damnit, so I missed the start of contracts going out anyway. Stupid sleep.

No Solder news though it seems, which is good. G Norwell signing with the Jags apparently though. Going to help their run game some more.

- - - Updated - - -

"Former Panthers’ DT Star Lotulelei intends to sign a 5-year deal with the Buffalo Bills when free agency opens, source tells ESPN." - Schefter

- - - Updated - - -

"The #Dolphins are planning to sign former #Chiefs WR Albert Wilson to a 3-year deal worth $24M when the league year begins, sources say." - Rapoport

- - - Updated - - -

"The #Saints and QB Drew Brees have struck a 2-year deal worth $50M, sources tell me and @slaterNFL. He gets $27M guaranteed. He’s back and everyone can breathe." - Rapoport

Saints fans can breathe again. Contracts seem to be rolling in fast now. (or this all happened over night and agents and teams are just leaking the news now it's past 8 am on the East coast)

- - - Updated - - -

"The #Ravens are releasing RB Danny Woodhead, source said, for cap reasons. A gritty dude hits the market and is up for another payday."
    Goddamn, I miss Woodhead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Oh shit. Cousins looking to sign three years with the Vikings.
    Going into Rodgers' division. He's not intimidated and clearly wants to win it all. With three good, but no overwhelming teams, the AFC West and Denver might have been the easier path to a playoff spot.

Looking forward to the NFC next season. Vikings and Rams - if Goff doesn't fall off - already looked poised to challenge the Eagles.

Fully-guaranteed $28 mill per year supposedly. Good on Cousins for getting his full contract.

Figured it would be in the 27-28 range. People talking 30 were being silly. I like Cousins as a QB; I hope he does well up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Redskins are expected to sign WR Paul Richardson to a five-year, $40 million deal with $20 million in guarantees, sources say." - Garafolo

Not sure which deal I hate more, 8M a year for Wilson on the Dolphins or 8M a year for Richardson in Washington. Both are pretty astonishing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Richardson is worth that amount really. He made some spectacular catches, but he also dropped a lot of them last season.

Oh man, grabbing a solid DT is great for us. We needed one. Especially if Kyle Williams retires.

Deleted
    Weston Richburg to the 49ers. 5 year deal means he'll probably start at C.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watkins certainly fits what the Chiefs want to do, but that price...

Surprised Cousins is going for a shorter contract.

With Brees signed, time now to see if the Jimmy Graham rumors are for real, hard to believe he would be interested in Green Bay based on recent free-agent TE failures there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Danny Amendola likely to sign with the Dolphins. That's pretty surprising.

Bradford likely signing in Arizona is anything BUT surprising. They ended up as the last place in the QB musical chairs it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not looking good for AJ, too many more experienced QBs on the market.

- - - Updated - - -

Bills and Jets still don't have a QB, but they both figure to draft early, so its a Mike Glennon type situation with an incredibly short leash at best, and a Matt Flynn situation at worst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Weston Richburg to the 49ers. 5 year deal means he'll probably start at C.
    Think so as well. We gave two long term contracts to centers. One will move to guard or we will snap by commitee.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    Bleh, Carolina is going to have a rough year this year. Losing just about every damn one this year. Either from Free Agency or outright released.

Yeah they better to make some moves, everyone either too old or leaving.

Offense need improvement, defense quite good still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't heard much news about RFA tenders yet, should be soon. Saints have some important guys as RFA, Delvin Breaux in particular.

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck fuck fuck, Amendola to Dolphins :/

ALso, Bradford to the Cards
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Oh man, grabbing a solid DT is great for us. We needed one. Especially if Kyle Williams retires.
    Meatball signed a 1 year deal.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jags resigned Marquise Lee on a 4 yr $38M contract, $18M guaranteed. Jets possibly getting Bridgewater, not a guarantee yet though.