Poll: Which do you prefer as an allied race?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I less have issue with Void Elves, more so have issue with their leader being a blatant many sue.
    How is Alleria a Mary Sue?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Educate yourselves Hordies!

He says himself at the end of the video that after void elves got introduced it's not recommended to ask for high elves which would take the place of a completely new allied race...

Not a huge fan of either, but High Elves at least have some real lore behind them. Void Elves feel very shallow at this point. Like something an edgy teen thought would be cool.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Not a huge fan of either, but High Elves at least have some real lore behind them. Void Elves feel very shallow at this point. Like something an edgy teen thought would be cool.
    They're just too out of nowhere. They have no real lore of their own, especially none that connects them to the Alliance, so it's hard to connect with them. Also, their backstory makes it difficult to imagine there are more than about 30 of them, even with new BE and HE coming to be trained.

(And this is coming from someone who likes Void Elves)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    No he wants peoples opinions I could care less if the Horde got a new race I want High Elves.
    Skip to minute 14.
    And just because youre okay with that doesn't mean the majority is too.
    Just look at all the thread posts complaining about horde bias within Blizzard because reskinned Draenei/dwarfs are totally boring...

Void elf > high elf for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    They're just too out of nowhere. They have no real lore of their own, especially none that connects them to the Alliance, so it's hard to connect with them. Also, their backstory makes it difficult to imagine there are more than about 30 of them, even with new BE and HE coming to be trained.

(And this is coming from someone who likes Void Elves)
    Exactly, it seems like a VERY small group. If this qualifies for an allied race, then basically anything goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Educate yourselves Hordies!

I watched it. It's full of some poor research and was easy to dismantle.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blizz already decided, no point discussing high elves.

The only interesting Alliance High Elf hero is Alleria, and she went the path of the void, so blizz made void elves instead.

Silver Covenant been really all over the place in their representation.

I really hope they kill off Vereesa so we can kill off the idea of playable High Elves.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-03-09 at 11:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    High Elves are Blood Elves. Blood Elf lore is High Elf lore. So the story isn't being wasted if that is what is being implied.

If Void Elves feel shallow, why not see what Blizzard does with them?

- - - Updated - - -

No he wants peoples opinions I could care less if the Horde got a new race I want High Elves.
    But you aren't getting them because they are already in game. They have been very clear on this. And the chances of Blizzard adding a second thalassian elf race to the Alliance is as close to zero as possible.

Are you honestly going to wait till shutdown for High Elves.

Will you be sitting in Stormwind, the crowds who have logged on for the last time to see the sights milling around you, desperately hoping even as the clock counts down to 0 that they will surprise you with playable High Elves because you've waited so long for it?

People need to make peace with this, seriously. It's been thirteen years!

5+ Year Old Account
    I like the new void elves' hot new blue wings... the Alliance females are gonna out class the horde in fashion only, like usual! But that's the only thing I like about the new patch period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep and none of your naysaying will shut us up so why bother, no ones forcing you to read our threads just ignore them if you don't like it.
    I think it's clear at this point that this topic is my personal forum berserk button.

I'll comment on them for as long as you make them, if only to point out the uncomfortable truth that what you want isn't happening.

This +1 ftw

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Blizz already decided, no point discussing high elves.

The only interesting Alliance High Elf hero is Alleria, and she went the path of the void, so blizz made void elves instead.

Silver Covenant been really all over the place in their representation.

I really hope they kill off Vereesa so we can kill off the idea of playable High Elves.
    Yea because that's how great story writing works. Killing off victims like Vereesa to please the entitled players.

Yep and none of your naysaying will shut us up so why bother, no ones forcing you to read our threads just ignore them if you don't like it.
    Its pointless to even debate with these guys. All that Obelisk Kai and almost everyone else who hates alliance and idea of playable high elves is to waste people's time, harass them for wanting to play something different, and continue to throw pointless excuse to another pointless excuse. God for bid to have alliance players enjoy bit of good Warcraft 2 nostalgia instead of getting short end of stick and be force to play a race that they already have played on the horde and again with void elves.

Yet you ever wonder why I don't even debate or form a discussion with these people. Because rather to have half of playerbase be happy of what they want to play as. They only want to have the game only be focus on them instead of other side the community. That's all these Anti high elf crowd is.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

I think i will high elves

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post

Its pointless to even debate with these guys. All that Obelisk Kai and almost everyone else who hates alliance and idea of playable high elves is to waste people's time,
    its because i like the aliance that i don't want a copy race of the horde there, is way better have a full new race own their own who actually will be interesting, not add the same race again

alliance players complaint that they don't get unique things like druidforms or unique looking races like zandalari but kee pasking copy carbon races of the horde, thats crazy

harass them for wanting to play something different,
    are you joking? something different who is literally the same of something we already have?

and continue to throw pointless excuse to another pointless excuse. God for bid to have alliance players enjoy bit of good Warcraft 2 nostalgia instead of getting short end of stick and be force to play a race that they already have played on the horde and again with void elves.
    your wr2 nostalgia is pointless when the elves left the alliance there and then again in wa3

Besides the horde don't have the forest trolls and ogres who were part of the horde in the second war, and they don't even get added to the other faction, so i think we get the end of stick in this subject

Yet you ever wonder why I don't even debate or form a discussion with these people. Because rather to have half of playerbase be happy of what they want to play as. They only want to have the game only be focus on them instead of other side the community. That's all these Anti high elf crowd is.
    well tbf all the alliance "debate" is always based on personal feelings, nostalgia and bias, in 13 years didn't change, and didn't convince blizzard otherwise, why those same arguments do will now?

yeah i want the focus on the alliance races, cool things, like sethrakk, arakkoa, jyniu not a horde race with blue eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    The High Elves as a playable race for the Alliance is now closer than ever!!
    Our just demand, far from disappearing, has only strengthened!!
    For the Quel'dorei. For the Alliance. Always.
    I like your enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    It's like saying Blacks/Latinos/Whites/Asians are different races because some vote Democrat and some vote Republican.
    of course, those voting Republican are part of the evil void races while those voting democrat are holy. And Hillary was just a bad exception as she was possessed by Sargeras.