Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    it's not exploiting it's just shit tier game design to allow any class to perma CC like 20 mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Your "suspicions" are literally accusing somebody of exploiting bugs/unintended interactions/3rd party software without providing any proof, not sure why you keep claiming you're not accusing her. Also what Mione is doing has absolutely no impact on other players' "enjoyment" or "fairness", so not sure how that's relevant.
    I'm not sure you know what that word means. Suspicions and accusations are two completely different things.

Exploiting has a direct impact on everyone's gameplay. It gives the exploiter an unfair advantage over players who chose not to break the rules.

You're talking about "proof of innocence", which is not a thing, as well as accusing Mione of being "a possible suspect" guilty of a bunch of stuff including for some reason 3rd party software.
    I was counter arguing the point that is being perceived that this individual is 100% innocence. My point is that I will not accept neither guilt nor innocence until proof is given. And only the GMs will provide that proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    I'm not sure you know what that word means. Suspicions and accusations are two completely different things.

Exploiting has a direct impact on everyone's gameplay. It gives the exploiter an unfair advantage over players who chose not to break the rules.

I was counter arguing the point that is being perceived that this individual is 100% innocence. My point is that I will not accept neither guilt nor innocence until proof is given. And only the GMs will provide that proof.
    What possible advantage would Mione get out of exploiting a dungeon for hours instead of running it in 20 minutes with 4 other players? This is just what she does for fun, solo stuff. Why would she randomly start exploiting out of nowhere?
    And your counter "argument" makes no sense because there is no such thing as "proof of innocence". Mione has nothing to prove, you do. The GMs can't provide any more proof than you or I, all they have to go on is the video.
    And regarding knowing what words mean, I do know what they mean. In that quote, you most certainly accused Mione of exploiting, even if you tried to wrap it in a bunch of pretty words to make it seem less so. You clearly state that you think she exploited(and again, why mention 3rd party programs at all?), that is an accusation. Innocence is the default assumption, you saying she's "possibly guilty" is an accusation.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-03-07 at 03:41 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I wouldnt call it exploit if its in the game for so long you simply have to assume that its intended, however its ok to do a "bug report" about this ingame so blizzard can look into it.

At release of CoEN the haste bubble that hurts you didnt scale with key levels and people stood inside it to gain dps without any negative consequences. At the mdi some team saw this and reported it to blizzard and they fixed it. This wasnt exploiting it was just a bugged ability.

Deleted
    What possible advantage would Mione get out of exploiting a dungeon for hours instead of running it in 20 minutes with 4 other players? This is just what she does for fun, solo stuff. Why would she randomly start exploiting out of nowhere?
    And your counter "argument" makes no sense because there is no such thing as "proof of innocence". Mione has nothing to prove, you do. The GMs can't provide any more proof than you or I, all they have to go on is the video.
    And regarding knowing what words mean, I do know what they mean. In that quote, you most certainly accused Mione of exploiting, even if you tried to wrap it in a bunch of pretty words to make it seem less so. You clearly state that you think she exploited(and again, why mention 3rd party programs at all?), that is an accusation. Innocence is the default assumption, you saying she's "possibly guilty" is an accusation.
    So you're saying being able to solo current content through use of exploitation when the content was designed for 5 players is not giving an unfair advantage to the game?

You're only look at half of my words. I did say the individual was possibly guilty but I also said they are possibly innocent. I am not leaning on either side, I am just doing what any normal person would do if they saw something that gave them the assumption that something illegal might be going on. I mentioned 3rd party programs for reasons I disclosed in my report to a GM. You're correct, the author of the video has nothing to prove to me because I'm not the one with the power to ban their account.

So you're saying being able to solo current content through use of exploitation when the content was designed for 5 players is not giving an unfair advantage to the game?

You're only look at half of my words. I did say the individual was possibly guilty but I also said they are possibly innocent. I am not leaning on either side, I am just doing what any normal person would do if they saw something that gave them the assumption that something illegal might be going on. I mentioned 3rd party programs for reasons I disclosed in my report to a GM. You're correct, the author of the video has nothing to prove to me because I'm not the one with the power to ban their account.
    Being able to solo current content through skill and lots of trial and error? What advantage does that give? It's extremely time-inefficient. You still haven't pointed out any actual exploits.

Mione also has nothing to prove to the GMs, you are the one who has to prove she did something wrong. "Proof of innocence" does not exist. And again, the 3rd party software thing makes no sense at all until you explain what you mean by that.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am neither blaming the individual who suspected of exploiting in that video of exploiting, nor am I defending the individual's innocence. I'm simply suspecting them of exploiting. Being suspected of something isn't a submission of guild or innocence. Like I've said a million times, I am in no position to sit here and call out the author of the video in a public forum of every suspicious act I saw in the video so instead of bashing the individual and publicly accuse them of exploiting, I did the right thing and I brought my suspicion and reasons to suspect them guilty of exploitation to a GM. If the author of the video is banned within the next few days, it will be safe to say my suspicion was right.

- - - Updated - - -

This has nothing to do with jealously, I do not see any of these videos as an accomplishment but I applaud Mione for their past videos, as they show a substantial amount of perseverance and patience. However, it's our duty as players of this game to keep it exploit free so ensure a positive gameplay experience for everyone. If you see something suspicious, it is your right, as a player, to report it. I don't quite understand the backlash I'm getting here. It doesn't matter what the crowd thinks, if it seems illegal in any way, shape or aspect, the right thing is to report it and let superiors take a look at it.

Either way, I did my duty as a player trying to keep this game enjoyable and fair out of consideration for the gameplay experience of the players' around me, it's out of my hands now.
    And it is people like you that I detest the most, in that you go accusing someone of exploiting the game without one shred of proof that what they are doing are doing is exploiting.. And you are surprised by the backlash you are getting, well I am not surprised, you throw around accusations without backing them up with cast iron proof of a wrong deed being done..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2018-03-07 at 04:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    And it is people like you that I detest the most, in that you go accusing someone of exploiting the game without one shred of proof that what they are doing are doing is exploiting.. And you are surprised by the backlash you are getting, well I am not surprised, you throw around accusations without backing them up with cast iron proof of a wrong deed being done..
    Any evidence I have has only been disclosed in the report I made. Again, suspicion and accusations are two totally different words. I'm not here to bash the author of the video or I would have posted an image of the entire report on a public forum. I'm simply here to voice my suspicion and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Expressing concern, suspicion and questioning someones legitimacy is attacking them? So you should agree with what everyone does without question? I fear your definition of attacking is mislead.

I am not stating anything as fact, I am simply expressing concern and suspicion. I am not in the power of position to claim someone is 100% doing something illegal, that's the GMs job. I can however report something I find suspicious in order to keep our game exploit-free, even if the person has not doing anything wrong, it is my right to report anything I find suspicious. And this video, I find highly suspicious . So I did the right thing and I handed over all information, concerns and possible exploits I found in the video to the GM to avoid public aggression on the author of the video in case of innocence.
    I have "concern and suspicion" that you are a bitter person who responds to someone's accomplishments by complaining about them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and then he was told what Mione was doing and figured out that it's not a glitch.
    Even when I thought it might be some glitch, I wasn't thinking it was something bad - tbh that didn't even occur to me - just something clever. I couldn't figure out what she was up to or how she made that work, so I was curious. Last thing I wanted was to stir up controversy. I was trying to learn.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Even when I thought it might be some glitch, I wasn't thinking it was something bad just something clever. I couldn't figure out what she was up to or how she made that work, so I was curious.
    Since when is exploiting a glitch considered "clever" ? In the case that it is a glitch (not saying it is or isn't), you don't view exploiting the glitch as "bad", you'd rather applaud the exploitation of an unintended game bug/glitch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    I have "concern and suspicion" that you are a bitter person who responds to someone's accomplishments by complaining about them.
    Where have I complained? I've already stated I applauded the author of the video's previous solo kills. I am in no way trying to bash the individual.

I agree with you that no matter the achievement or no matter how great a person is if u see some injustice or exploit by any individual you must act on it. On the other hand you wrote "I've already reported that player for exploiting in game" and then u later said you are not even sure if the person exploited or not and its for the GM to decide. You should have not stated that the person exploited if you dont even know what was wrong in the video. You should have used proper words but they came out wrong.

Since when is exploiting a glitch considered "clever" ? In the case that it is a glitch (not saying it is or isn't), you don't view exploiting the glitch as "bad", you'd rather applaud the exploitation of an unintended game bug/glitch?

- - - Updated - - -

Where have I complained? I've already stated I applauded the author of the video's previous solo kills. I am in no way trying to bash the individual.
    Exploiting is considered clever(in some cases anyway) because you have to figure out how to do it consistently, without access to development tools, purely from playing the game, and then have to implement it in some sort of strategy.

And you trying to undermine their achievement by suggesting they exploited and talking about how you reported them could easily be considered complaining or bashing, especially when you refuse to elaborate on what you think looks "suspicious", including the added accusation of using prohibited 3rd party software out of nowhere.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Man you guys are getting trolled hard here... That guy isn't genuine; nobody is that stupid.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Man you guys are getting trolled hard here... That guy isn't genuine; nobody is that stupid.
    He does it all the time and has had other users with similiar names (like "Okay") that's been banned for it before he got less "obvious". People usually just ignore him nowadays, though, not often he gets this much of a bite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by readytosmash View Post
    I agree with you that no matter the achievement or no matter how great a person is if u see some injustice or exploit by any individual you must act on it. On the other hand you wrote "I've already reported that player for exploiting in game" and then u later said you are not even sure if the person exploited or not and its for the GM to decide. You should have not stated that the person exploited if you dont even know what was wrong in the video. You should have used proper words but they came out wrong.
    Perhaps I should have rephrased it but by now it should be common sense to what I meant. My report was specifically aimed at the suspicion of exploitation as I wanted a GM to investigate my concern on the behalf of maintaining everyone else's positive gameplay experience. It's not up to the player to determine whether a possible cheater is exploiting or not, that's the GM's job.

- - - Updated - - -

Exploiting is considered clever(in some cases anyway) because you have to figure out how to do it consistently, without access to development tools, purely from playing the game, and then have to implement it in some sort of strategy.

And you trying to undermine their achievement by suggesting they exploited and talking about how you reported them could easily be considered complaining or bashing, especially when you refuse to elaborate on what you think looks "suspicious", including the added accusation of using prohibited 3rd party software out of nowhere.
    Exploiting is not clever, achieving whatever you were trying to achieve without having to exploit glitches is clever. By further elaborating my analysis of the video and sharing what arouse my suspicion that the individual was exploiting publicly would be bashing since I'm not in a position of power to validate such a claim as a player.

Perhaps I should have rephrased it but by now it should be common sense to what I meant. My report was specifically aimed at the suspicion of exploitation as I wanted a GM to investigate my concern on the behalf of maintaining everyone else's positive gameplay experience. It's not up to the player to determine whether a possible cheater is exploiting or not, that's the GM's job.

- - - Updated - - -

Exploiting is not clever, achieving whatever you were trying to achieve without having to exploit glitches is clever. By further elaborating my analysis of the video and sharing what arouse my suspicion that the individual was exploiting publicly would be bashing since I'm not in a position of power to validate such a claim as a player.
    I mean i applaud this troller for his effort. But sometimes i worry people like this guy are a real thing. Which makes me worry for mankind.
    Regardless i fail to see what anything they did affects anyones game play in a negative way. Unless you consider doing a 22 solo in over 3 hours more efficient than the standard way. Even if there was a glitch or whatever, it has no negative impact on anyone. So stop repeating that dumb thing.

Quote Originally Posted by yajinni View Post
    I mean i applaud this troller for his effort. But sometimes i worry people like this guy are a real thing. Which makes me worry for mankind.
    Regardless i fail to see what anything they did affects anyones game play in a negative way. Unless you consider doing a 22 solo in over 3 hours more efficient than the standard way. Even if there was a glitch or whatever, it has no negative impact on anyone. So stop repeating that dumb thing.
    This is what makes our community so awesome. Person does something neat, gets reported for exploiting. awesome.
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.