Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Phase 1:
    Lightforged Space goats & Void Elves (A)
    Nightborn & Highmountain (H)

Phase 2:
    Dark Iron (A)
    Zandalari (H)

Phase 3:
    Kul Tiras Human (A)
    AU Orcs (H)

Phase 4: (speculative)
    Sethrak (A)
    Vulpera (H)
    Agreed, though I think the speculative races are just equivalents to the Hozen/Jinyu, Wolvar/Oracle, or whatever other match-ups.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I thought the proverbial writing was on the wall in regards to upcoming allied races for both factions:

Phase 1:
    Lightforged Space goats & Void Elves (A)
    Nightborn & Highmountain (H)

Phase 2:
    Dark Iron (A)
    Zandalari (H)

Phase 3:
    Kul Tiras Human (A)
    AU Orcs (H)

Phase 4: (speculative)
    Sethrak (A)
    Vulpera (H)
    Yeah that.... Or the Alliance could get one race that actually wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletov View Post
    Yeah, like Blood Elves again? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I never for any elf. Especially not hot topic elves.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletov View Post
    I mean the races the Alliance apparently wants (if you listen to forums) are Wildhammer Dwarves and High Elves.

So I'll take that over more reskins.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice double post, laggy computer.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You do know that's the entire point of allied races right?

Yes, High Elves please.

All I know is Thursday's Q&A better announce Vulperan for the Alliance, and have some new Druid fox forms to accompany the reveal. Any announcement of playable Kul'Tirans will be a massive disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    All I know is Thursday's Q&A better announce Vulperan for the Alliance, and have some new Druid fox forms to accompany the reveal. Any announcement of playable Kul'Tirans will be a massive disappointment.
    They'll probably avoid every question they can about Allied Races, honestly, if anything happens it'll be at the very end in an "oh by the way" kinda way.

I doubt we'll get Vulpera/Sethrak announced, if they are considering them it's gonna be farther out, at least 8.2 or possibly even 9.0

Vulpera for Alliance is even less likely than no Kul Tirans

Please god no...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean the races the Alliance apparently wants (if you listen to forums) are Wildhammer Dwarves and High Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure Vrykul is a hotter request than Wildhammer. So, i would add that to the list.

But tbh, i think both HE and WH dwarves would be boring. We already got VE and DI dwarves, wich i think are alot more interesting. I know... i'm not in synch with many other alliance players in what i'd like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    They'll probably avoid every question they can about Allied Races, honestly, if anything happens it'll be at the very end in an "oh by the way" kinda way.

I doubt we'll get Vulpera/Sethrak announced, if they are considering them it's gonna be farther out, at least 8.2 or possibly even 9.0
    I am pretty sure they will reveal what the next Alliance allied race is. It was a mistake to only announce the horde one first, and i'm sure Ion knows that. It made horde fans go into arrogance mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    Based on what? Memes? Your feelings?

Fat/Thin options are amazing for character immersion, thin "fragile" looking casters that act as glass cannons or bulky plate wearers are kind of awesome...
    I think it's not that KulTirans aren't well received....

I think it's the general feeling that the differences for KulTirans...and LF Draenei and DIDs...are enough to warrant the same type of "toggle" that straight back Orcs received.

The Alliance see the work that has gone into the Horde Allied races, and they see that they have received three recolors, two of which had no lore or game presence until recently.

Sure...the Horde got two recolors with the Highmountain and Nightborne
    but the Nightborne brought a city with them and access to Night Elf lore. And that doesn't being to equal the work done for the Zandalari.

And the Alliance remember Cataclysm and MOP and all the promises made about how things would look better when it was finished only to find out they did look better...for the Horde...while things got even worse for the Alliance.

A lot of this discontent is because the Horde systems are that much more advanced and that'll change. But a lot of people are seeing KulTirans as a simple body style akin to straightback Orcs rather than something worthy of being an Allied Race.

I think they have a point and it may very well be that Blizzard will create a body toggle for humans to switch between normal, big and thin character models. That would create space for the Alliance to get Vulpera...a beast race they need, but overly cute for my taste so I'd say they are welcome to them.

Or maybe the "body toggle" on the Alliance will be for the Worgen. Choose between .Gilnean Worgen starting in Gilneas, or Night Elf Worgen in the Night Elf zones.

Or both

But I'm just speculating. But the Horde is winning the Allied Race wars....by a lot. There is no contest. The Horde are exponentially better and the Alliance need something special
    Last edited by KyrtF; 2018-03-14 at 12:03 AM.

Vulpera would probably be Horde, realistically. Sethrak would probably be the Alliance allied race from Zandalar.

People saying Kul tirans should be a barbershop toggle shouldn't be listened to as they're clearly not being logical. They are a ton of reasons they are different from making orcs stand up straight. Even LF draenei and DI dwarves are more different.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    People saying Kul tirans should be a barbershop toggle shouldn't be listened to as they're clearly not being logical. They are a ton of reasons they are different from making orcs stand up straight. Even LF draenei and DI dwarves are more different.
    Preach on my brother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    People would be much more open to Kul'Tirans if their models were better. Blizzard should really reduce some of that fat from playable models.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    People would be much more open to Kul'Tirans if their models were better. Blizzard should really reduce some of that fat from playable models.
    The male version is fine, it's the female one that people keep spazzing out about.

Deleted
    The male version is fine, it's the female one that people keep spazzing out about.
    I don't like male models either. Both are fat with no other interesting gimmick. Though I can see why some people would be more fine with male models than female ones.

The real reason is, they know how upset Horde will be when they find out Alliance is getting druid-pally upright void high troll-elves.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"