Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Rofl. It actually does add quite a bit of meaning as it means Groot(and other's of his species) reproduce asexually.
    did you think groot had a wooden dong?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Nope. I thought he produced pollen that would cause a female Groot to produce offspring... you know, how trees work.
    there are no female flora colossi, they have no gender, they grow from saplings. groot regrowing from a twig happened in the comics too. saying hes groots son is just a simplification hes biologically identical to old groot hes basically a clone hes not a regular sapling.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Surprised nobody has posted that they announced Infinity War being moved up a week. They announced it through twitter with a fun back forth with RDJ.
    Well, that was already the date for most in EU, and probably other places as well. The move was probably made to create more space between Infinity War and Solo.

The second issue of the Avengers Infinity War Prelude comic is out, quite an interesting read to bridge what happened to the Avengers after Civil War.

Captain America, Black Widow and Falcon have gone underground and are stopping terrorist from gaining advanced weapons like Chitauri tech. Cap contemplates calling Tony but doesnt, thinking that their problems are too small to matter to Tony.

Scarlet Witch went off with Vision after Cap broke her out from The Raft.

Ant-man and Hawkeye went back to their families, with Clint stating he is retired now.

Ironman is brooding over what happened in Civil War while making a new suit and thinks about Cap.

Bucky is now free from his programming thanks to a breakthrough by Shuri and is now awake as of the end of Black Panther.

Spider-man had Homecoming, so we know what happened there.

Thor had Ragnarok which also had Hulk, so we know what happened there.

Black Panther had his film, so we are up to date with him.

Doctor Strange is given a history lesson by Wong on the Infinity stones and covers each of them and where they turned up. All though Wong does not know Star-Lord stole the Power Gem and that The Collector has the Reality Gem (He thinks its on Asgard because Thor took it away in Thor 2). Wong does not know where the Soul Gem is and its the Gem that worries him the most. Midway through the conversation the bit with Thor and Loki looking for Odin happens.

Its hinted that The Red Skull is still alive.

That about covers everything.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Is that the moon?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Is that the moon?
    I don't think that's Earth/Earth's Moon. In one of the trailers it looks like another planet is getting attacked.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post

He really needs sleeves.

he looks too human
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-03-08 at 09:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    He looks too human
    Only real difference from the comics seems to be the eyes not being orange and him not wearing a helmet to hide his baldness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Only real difference from the comics seems to be the eyes not being orange and him not wearing a helmet to hide his baldness.
    Eyes defiantly need to be bigger but with that photo all I can see is bruce willis trying to take a shit.

If I recall Thanos is supposed to break apart the Moon and use pieces of it to rain down upon the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Is that the moon?
    That's no moon. That's a space station.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    That's no moon. That's a space station.
    “I understood that reference”
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Its possible that fight takes place on Thanos homeworld of Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its possible that fight takes place on Thanos homeworld of Titan.

In the comics Titan is the moon that orbits Jupiter. I'm guessing its some other planet, possibly Xandar.

Looks a bit like Unicron.

woop woop. So looking forward to it

I really hope this movie pulls everything off, I'm really worried it's going to have too much to juggle with all the new characters piled on AND needing to make Thanos an interesting and threatening villain. I want it to be great, and hope that despite their shift in names this really is still a two part story because that would give them more breathing room to make it all click.

Did anyone notice the subtle colours Bucky was wearing in the after credit scene in Black Panther?