Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Not how geography works.
    When people are talking about perpetrators who committed a crime they're usually not talking about the geographic location of their home country but rather their race or ethnicity and their culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    And? East and West Europe, yet the people in either are called Europeans, no?
    Are you really trying to move goalposts on your objective wrongness?

I'll be waiting for you to declare Indonesians Middle Easterners and Trump a Filipino.

I should note, I asked you a question first, and you avoided it. We'll take it in chronological order.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    When people are talking about perpetrators who committed a crime they're usually not talking about the geographic location of their home country but rather their race or ethnicity and their culture.
    Then mention the correct race, ethnicity or culture? Instead of using middle eastern when the term isn't the correct one?

If you mean Arab then simply say Arab? If you mean Islamist then say so, if you mean Muslim say Muslim...
    Last edited by Hilhen7; 2018-03-13 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    What would you consider a "major news outlet?" I checked the BBC, Guardian, Mail, Express, Telegraph and Independent and all of them had run stories about the Mirror's investigation.
    Nothing on the front page. Sure, a Google search gets hits from those sites, but having to specifically search for it is not the same as them wanting to bring attention to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Nothing on the front page. Sure, a Google search gets hits from those sites, but having to specifically search for it is not the same as them wanting to bring attention to this.
    I managed to Google "BBC grooming scandal" and found plenty of hits. If you are whining that BBC didn't cover it, maybe you should do your research, before you make such a claim (or side with someone else who makes the claim).

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Every time a paper runs with a controversial story with no evidence to back it up, people are usually (rightfully) pissed off about it (or they flat out lie which, let's face it, The Sun has been busted doing time and time and time again) so it seems a little pointless to rage that they aren't just running with it.

Some expert looking at figures and extrapolating a number from it isn't facts based news.
    Sure, I agree that they shouldn't do it, but they do it all the time anyway. Why not this time? Could it be for political/ideological reasons?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I managed to Google "BBC grooming scandal" and found plenty of hits. If you are whining that BBC didn't cover it, maybe you should do your research, before you make such a claim (or side with someone else who makes the claim).
    It clearly says in my post "front page." Maybe you should learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Sure, I agree that they shouldn't do it, but they do it all the time anyway. Why not this time? Could it be for political/ideological reasons?

- - - Updated - - -

It clearly says in my post "front page." Maybe you should learn to read.
    Once again, why are you upset that your Google search didn't turn out how you wanted? If you are looking for something from a particular source, then put that source in the search. It's amazing how easy it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Asian is not an ethnicity, so what is your point? They aren't middle eastern or arabian either, so why are you not going after those people?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Wrong. The patsies aren't white men. The testimonies from the victims mention a lot of wealthy white men.
    Oh, get lost.

From your lefty point of view you, of course, are going to point towards white men, because white men are the sole source of all evil, right? Even if it were ducks that raped all these girls you'd accuse white men because reasons.

I will simply await the affidavits instead of listening to some brainwashed lefty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Oh, get lost.

From your lefty point of view you, of course, are going to point towards white men, because white men are the sole source of all evil, right? Even if it were ducks that raped all these girls you'd accuse white men because reasons.

I will simply await the affidavits instead of listening to some brainwashed lefty.
    Ive never seen somebody strawman as hard as you did, congratz.

Ive never seen somebody strawman as hard as you did, congratz.
    Ok mr. useless one liner.

Do you ever have anything constructive to say or are one liners all you do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok mr. useless one liner.

Do you ever have anything constructive to say or are one liners all you do?
    Ye, thanks, i'm very good at them, not as good as your strawmen tho. But mind pointing out where he said all white men are evil?

Ye, thanks, i'm very good at them, not as good as your strawmen tho. But mind pointing out where he said all white men are evil?
    Lets just say that I know your and his type. I don't even need to be able to read minds for that, as it floats on the surface of you people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets just say that I know your and his type. I don't even need to be able to read minds for that, as it floats on the surface of you people.
    Well, I suppose also blaming the police is a no-go with you, only evil lefties do that, huh?

Well, I suppose also blaming the police is a no-go with you, only evil lefties do that, huh?
    Yes how dare you blame the police for failing to do their job, and possibly being corrupt and turning a blind eye to crime!

The police are the major guilty party here... but not for the reasons you state.

The police are the major guilty party here... but not for the reasons you state.
    There is one possible reason to blame them. Not doing their job, and possibly being corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    There is one possible reason to blame them. Not doing their job, and possibly being corrupt.
    You can say they're corrupt but not cowardice? There are many reasons to not do something. Motive is important here. The only way to fix this issue, with the police, is to find out WHY they did nothing.
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Because the "race" is not important. Also its going on for 40 years so the chance is 99% its some fucked up christans.
    That means the media has succeeded with their plot. They were Pakistanis.

How does it feel to be so easily misled?

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    That means the media has succeeded with their plot. They were Pakistanis.

How does it feel to be so easily misled?
    The Pakistanis are just straw man for the church dont get folled.