Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I genuinely expected this thread to be about digestive issues

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Honestly you have a lot of useless shit on your bars that's not even needed. How long has it been since you banished a demon? 10 years? lmao
    M+ today actually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    M+ today actually.
    I want you in my groups

Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    I want you in my groups
    lol...
    Those dudes in arcway that transform, fuck them, also the big chick guarding the path to fellord dude. mostly my targets, but once in awhile i will do others.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    minority = people complaining on forums, such as this one.

Loudest = complaining on said forums ad nauseam for no other reason than complaining about something they could easily walk away from, IE a video game.

Blizzard conducts research, beta tests, and more, if the game was REALLY in the state these forums would have you believe it is in, things would change.

Let me know if I need to hold your hand through any other explanations. <3
    You said that the minority is always loudest, a statement I belive is complete bullshit. But feel free to back it up with some actual number.

idk about you
    but my action bars are pretty fucking packed
    Is this sarcasm? Those bars are not packed at all

Deleted
    lol...
    Those dudes in arcway that transform, fuck them, also the big chick guarding the path to fellord dude. mostly my targets, but once in awhile i will do others.
    Pop a purple diamond mark and BANISH AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Alidfe View Post
    Not really necessarily disagreeing with the OP but...

I can't really think of any genre other than the modern MMO where someone could complain about a game having like 35 inputs and be complaining about having too few buttons to press.

Kind of weird.
    It's not weird at all.

WoW has hardly any aiming for abilities. Most skills, if you succeed in casting them (even if they're insta casts, like melee abilities), will land, sans pure luck preventing you (dodge, parry,block; resists were removed).

The implication of that is that since landing spells is easy, the complicated part of the game is decision making - which ability to cast, at what situaton, in what order, with what uptime, among other factors.

And that's good. I don't want to aim my abilities. I'm not a FPS player. I was always more of a RPG (classical, turn based, menu driven) or Strategy (specially turn based Tatics, X-Com, FFT and the like) player, and thus, I greatly enjoyed the depth of WoW combat and how it had a nice flow and pace to combat that didn't require too much spamming, no aiming, and was more about weaving the correct abilities, among dozens, in the correct way.

But for there to be a significant difference between players, it can't be like....3 abilities. It has to be a significant deal more, with utility and situational abilities on top of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is...like so many threads since I joined, it is about shit.....

I mean..it is not as bad as "Allied races are the worst thing evah for the game"...I give OP that
    I believe the correct spelling for that particular thread is "alied" but I might be mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Is this sarcasm? Those bars are not packed at all
    aww yes, its not like i am
    1. sitting with only 8 empty slots
    2. using an addon to give me those bars above my chat on the bottom right side
    3. even then still using alot of passive talents

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Too many prunes turn a game shit.

Time to play something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Honestly you have a lot of useless shit on your bars that's not even needed. How long has it been since you banished a demon? 10 years? lmao
    I mean I can think of a few reasons to banish from just the last week: Aggramar adds, Coven adds, enemy warlock's pet.

Deleted
    I wonder why some people are still trying to say that the amount of buttons is directly protortional with the difficulty of the game.
    It really isn't.

Classic Warlocks as an example has had 4 action bars full of skills before macros, yet they used 2 in their rotation in Pv: Shadowbolt and curse of shadows.

Why do people think it is so much more fun to have 5 different spells that do exactly the same which are just artificially locked behind short cooldowns to avoid spaming one of them alone because that would be equally effective.

This game has so many classes and even mor especs that all want some kind of unique playstyle, how could that goal be matched if every spec would have 40+ skills that of course need to be totally different and serve a purpose and niche. That times 11 classes times 3 specs.

idk about you

maybe stop selecting ONLY passive talents and honor talents?

also here
    compare those bars to these bars

- - - Updated - - -

actually it makes alot of sense.
    you should really look up the concept of "vocal minority" or are you just going to claim im slow again :P?

but here you go
    Yeah, that looks pretty sad. You also have to remember that you lose 25+ perks and abilities from your artifact, all the ones from legendaries, tier sets and so on. Never befor has so much been removed from the game without Blizzard adding a single spell.

Nice try though, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. I didn't know you had such a high rating. You must be very skilled. Sorry pleasee come back to me
    I lol'd. Quality post.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, that looks pretty sad. You also have to remember that you lose 25+ perks and abilities from your artifact, all the ones from legendaries, tier sets and so on. Never befor has so much been removed from the game without Blizzard adding a single spell.

Nice try though, as always.
    ok so i lose 25 perks with my artifact... none on my bars
    i lose abilities from my artifact.... no artifact has more then 1 abilitiy so...
    legendaries? again passive, not action bars

why the fuckl are you crying about action bar sizes, then your only point is "they are removing passives"
    passives dont go on your bars aggro.

idk about you

maybe stop selecting ONLY passive talents and honor talents?
    OP literally said in first post he runs target arena macros and then said he plays at 2900 rating bracket. I'm pretty sure he isn't running "only passive talents" lol

What you consider "packed" is pretty much nothing compared to what people ran before pruning in arena at high level play. We are talking about ballpark of 50-60 keybinds, not what you show on your screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This forum has 560k users of which 19K are considered active. So unless that is kinda everyone who still plays WoW...it is a minority here https://www.mmo-champion.com/forum.php (at the bottom)

Or do you invoke the "silent majority" now? In which case it really gets hard with numbers. Oh no...it gets really easy...you just pretend the people who play think the same way as every guy who ever complained about something.
    No, I'm not saying this forum is the majority. The statement I commented on was a very general one though.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    OP literally said in first post he runs target arena macros and then said he plays at 2900 rating bracket. I'm pretty sure he isn't running "only passive talents" lol

What you consider "packed" is pretty much nothing compared to what people ran before pruning in arena at high level play. We are talking about ballpark of 50-60 keybinds, not what you show on your screenshot.
    and what kind of healthy game requires more hotkeys then keys on a keyboard?