Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I stand corrected I had missed the unvote; that said the vote doesn't sit well with me. It's following on Dupti's logic and you don't have to have a vote out right now. It just felt dodgy to me.
    I don't even remember what Dupti's logic is. I voted for Max because of his second to last post before he disappeared on Day 3 looked like he was defending Satsu and deflecting onto Lora. No I don't have to have a vote out but there was 16 hours left, the chances of me being able to be on for the rest of the day is iffy, and I wanted to make a stand. My vote is my only power. I don't understand how it's dodgy, unless you think I'm deflecting from Lora.

This right here. "Here's all this stuff but I'm not going to do anything with it".

How else should that be read?
    I did do something with it, I didn't vote Lora. It boils down to "I think everyone who voted Celtic day 6 is town, so I believe Lora's claim that he is a VT." What else should I do with this?
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    I did do something with it, I didn't vote Lora. It boils down to "I think everyone who voted Celtic day 6 is town, so I believe Lora's claim that he is a VT." What else should I do with this?
    So then your only other not town based read is Dupti. Why are you agreeing to vote on the person he's pushing?

That's what is making your Max vote so dodgy to me. You say you can't vote Lora (since you don't want to put him at L-1) so instead of pushing on the player that isn't "town" to you and who is clearly here that you can interactive with you throw your vote on Max.

7+ Year Old Account
    So then your only other not town based read is Dupti. Why are you agreeing to vote on the person he's pushing?

That's what is making your Max vote so dodgy to me. You say you can't vote Lora (since you don't want to put him at L-1) so instead of pushing on the player that isn't "town" to you and who is clearly here that you can interactive with you throw your vote on Max.
    1) I don't know what your definition of "pushing" is, but Dupti doesn't even have a vote on Max anymore.
    2) I never said I can't vote Lora, and why would I vote on someone who I think is town?
    3) I am interacting with Dupti. I haven't made my mind up on him yet.
    Mafia History

Since our mod is lazy:

12 hours to deadline

Largehorn (1): Lora(#367)
    Lora(3): Cruelle(#386), Largehorn(#388), Danner(#389)
    Maxillian(1): Senna(#415)

I'm still not entirely sure where to put my vote today.

I can be persuaded to lynch Maxillian today. If Lora really really is the VT as claimed, then Maxilian is the better lynch. I don't believe that for a bit though. There is also the point that there is a minor chance Maxilian is the godfather, and that could clear Lora.

Honestly, I don't care too much about the ordering here, because I am as certain as I could that both are scum when read individually. I still can't shake the issue that there is somethign wrong in my read that Lora+Maxilian is scum because I can't make them fit as scummates. And it's nagging me a whole lot at this point. Could Lora claim as he did as town? Admittedly yes. Could Lora do something as insanely idiotic as discrediting a claimed TPR by flagrantly lying about evidence, as town? That's where I no longer believe the story. Lora does weird things every now and then, but nothing to that level. At least that's my character read.

If I am wrong about that, the sane answer is still lynching honestly. Because that's a treshold you should never cross, and a game loss is then on the player doing that. I'm just saying I would be okay with going Maxilian first if someone strongly prefers that.

@Senna, I disagree with the "everyone who voted Celtic on D6 is town" assessment - Celtic was awol, and a prime candidate for lynching. There was no reason for scum not to throw him under the bus as scum at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually make that 11 hours now.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Since our mod is lazy:

12 hours to deadline

Largehorn (1): Lora(#367)
    Lora(3): Cruelle(#386), Largehorn(#388), Danner(#389)
    Maxillian(1): Senna(#415)

I'm still not entirely sure where to put my vote today.

I can be persuaded to lynch Maxillian today. If Lora really really is the VT as claimed, then Maxilian is the better lynch. I don't believe that for a bit though. There is also the point that there is a minor chance Maxilian is the godfather, and that could clear Lora.

Honestly, I don't care too much about the ordering here, because I am as certain as I could that both are scum when read individually. I still can't shake the issue that there is somethign wrong in my read that Lora+Maxilian is scum because I can't make them fit as scummates. And it's nagging me a whole lot at this point. Could Lora claim as he did as town? Admittedly yes. Could Lora do something as insanely idiotic as discrediting a claimed TPR by flagrantly lying about evidence, as town? That's where I no longer believe the story. Lora does weird things every now and then, but nothing to that level. At least that's my character read.

If I am wrong about that, the sane answer is still lynching honestly. Because that's a treshold you should never cross, and a game loss is then on the player doing that. I'm just saying I would be okay with going Maxilian first if someone strongly prefers that.

@Senna, I disagree with the "everyone who voted Celtic on D6 is town" assessment - Celtic was awol, and a prime candidate for lynching. There was no reason for scum not to throw him under the bus as scum at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually make that 11 hours now.
    Boy you have no idea how insane I can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Vote: Max

Max isn't here and the lack of any mod killing makes me suspect that it isn't just Celtic that is scum and inactive. The Lora situation is confusing though if we're wrong and Lora flips a VT and we lose someone in the night then the next day phase is going to be much tighter with someone like Max to contend with.

Basically, I don't want to reach the 'end game' phase with someone who is completely absent.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Danner well let's look at the train a little bit....

4 votes came in quick concession, 1st being Graeham, 2nd being Listo, 3rd being Lora, and 4th being Senna. These votes all came in during the first hour and 10 minutes of the game.

6 and a half hours later, Danner and Cruelle voted for Celtic

10 hours later after Cruelle, Blood Fox hammered.

Now, if I were to guess where scum were, I would think they would be in the later part of the train after it became clear that Celtic was the lynch. But I don't think that Danner or Cruelle are scum (does anybody?), and Blood Fox is confirmed. So I guess it's a matter of whether you think scum would jump on a team member within the first hour of a day beginning.....The most suspicious post in that group I would have to say would be myself, but I know I'm not scum. I just don't think that scum would jump to the trigger so quickly to get rid of one of their own....BUT IF I'M WRONG:

Then I would have to look at Lora and Listo as the potential bussers. Listo, if the busser, has bussed all his teammates hard. Listo has been consistently near the beginning of the scum trains and parking it there. Normally I would consider that a very town thing to do. Lora's voting record has definitely not been as solid as Listo's, and really would be the most likely busser in my opinion. At the way this day is going, we'll find out soon enough.

I didn't include Graeham because I firmly believe he's town.
    Mafia History

I see, Senna. Not a bad argument actually. I concur Graeham and Cruelle is town, and I know I am. So your argument rings true. If there was scum on the Celtic train they would have to be amongst the early voters on D6. And that is indeed less likely.

But maybe not as unlikely as you think; Celtic was incredibly short of being lynched on D4 (of the unflipped: Me, Largehorn, Dupti, Listo and Lora to blame), Celtic (or Crackle apparently) was clearly getting the lynch on D5 - and Crackle won the race - and flipped town unfortunately. That left Celtic as the obvious alternative for D6, and we were still pending that lynch since D4. I would think every scum should see that writing on the wall.

But yes, Lora voting Celtic D6 speaks in Lora's favour.
    However, have you also considered Lora not voting Celtic D4 or D5?
    I don't see it as black and white ass you do.

I am however willing to switch to Maxilian. I can't shake the thing that is nagging me, and Graeham is not wrong two posts back.
    If I do, that still doesn't mean I trust Lora one bit. Still scum in my eyes. And it will take Maxilian to flip GF to change my view on that. But maybe that will happen?

- - - Updated - - -

And errors strike again.
    of the unflipped: Me, Largehorn, Dupti, Listo Maxilian and Lora to blame)
    Per status in #302.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    However, have you also considered Lora not voting Celtic D4 or D5?
    I don't see it as black and white ass you do.
    To be honest, I hadn't of thought of that particular angle, except for in general terms when I glanced at Lora's voting record and comparing it to Listo's. If there was a busser on Celtic's train, I think it's most likely Lora, and my town read is wrong. And I guess it's possible that scum premeditated getting rid of Celtic and scooted in day's beginning to look town. I just wonder how likely it is that they would do it so quickly.

Sigh if Lora flips scum I'm going to be the laughingstock of the mafia community. And on the lynching block tomorrow......

I want to point out one thing that is bothering me about the Max vote, and that is we already found 2 scum (Celtic and to a lesser extent Satsu not showing to defend himself) based on inactivity, wouldn't they think that being inactive puts a target on their back by now? So wouldn't they be more active to fit in? I don't know, just a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I have to go to bed. 4 hours and 50 minutes left means that the day will be over by the time I get up. I have to make a decision now.

The odds of Max getting the lynch today are low, as that would require people showing up/changing votes. So my vote on Max isn't going to do anything except help prevent a lynch. I don't necessarily like lynching Lora, but I'm not as sure he's town as other people, and maybe I'm just being stupid. Also if we get a no-lynch today, then we'll just end up next day phase like we were today, except maybe a townie short.

Unvote
    Vote: Lora

I'm sorry Graeham, for not sticking to the Max train with you, even though you bring up an excellent point in your post. I'm sorry Lora, if you're town, for voting on you.

Good night and good luck.
    Mafia History

Well, I'm about to head to bed and won't be back until after the deadline. So in the interest of securing a lynch...

Unvote
    Vote: Lora

Let's see how this turns out, then. I would have preferred to deal with Max for the reasons specified...but it is what it is, I suppose. Regardless of Lora's flip, though, Max needs to be dealt with tomorrow.

Agreed, Maxilian is up for lynch tomorrow.

well someone forgot they shortened they day again...wasn't me.

tis dusk

- - - Updated - - -

So you all Lora is the biggest skank from skank city well let Dr Catta's truth serum see that you are right

oh no i turns out Lora just acts like a skank

Lora playing a Vanilla Townie has been lynched

Lora 5: Cruelle(#386), Largehorn(#388), Danner(#389), Senna(#429) Graeham(#430)
    Largehorn 1: Lora(#376)

Modfied majority as only 6 voted 4 was the threshold

It s now night please submit your night actions it will be a standard night phase

mostly as im busy at the moment
    Last edited by Strikered; 2018-03-14 at 04:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't BlowuP now. It's just a game...

It's all sun and rainbows, peace and love and cats, people !

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

So i have been informed that another person has died, as we had to let Anakso go for insubordination, we gave her strict orders not to interfere with Lindsay Crouse which she blatantly ignored, poor Lindsay no wonder she had a heart attack you dont expect to walk in to your bathroom only for a psycho fan dressed up exactly like her to jump out at you and scream 'let's kill Buffy together' repeatedly whilst banging two saucepans together.

But thankfully coroner Beeeeeeeeeeeeeesly has returned from the pub in a slightly slurred speech she has revealed that Largehorn was crushed to death, evidence shows it was a large flat surface and being that there was a steam roller nearby we assume the killer ran him over, the injuries suggest Largehorn was conscious when he died but could have out run the steam roller so not sure why he didn't just step out of the way.

Largehorn Playing a Town One-Shot Jack of all Trades has been killed

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Days are getting shorter

Hm, we actually need to be a bit careful now.

First of all I do believe we kind of have to policy lynch Max now, but I really hate policy lynching at this point.
    Thing is, no matter what his alignment is we can't let him live in case we go to lylo.
    If he is town, I honestly don't understand why he hasn't been modkilled at this point. He was only around for day 1.
    I'll save the modkill speech for postgame (or for his flip) though. Celtic flipping scum does however make me lean towards Max being scum as well.

But I still think we should use this day, especially since we (most likely) going to lose a townplayer tonight.

Let's be honest, this game has been pretty straight forward. I mean not only did we kill two scum in a row, we also did not see a nk two nights in a row.
    I'd say scum were in a terrible position. While it's no secret that I don't have that much time for mafia anymore, I'm not going to lie I thought the game would be kind of auto so didn't really feel like I needed to make more time for it.
    But if Max ends up flipping town and a town dies tonight, we are in lylo (assuming 2 scum remaining) so yeah.

We should probably start actually analyzing the game. This game has been filled with pretty basic reads, so plx stop

I guess I'll go over each player. For what it is worth I personally do not care much about the vote records in this game (well, at least to an extent), since it is confirmed scum bussed each other, so I believe it is very likely scum have just been distancing themselves.
    It is however kind of WIFOM, but I'm not going to analyze the votes too much. The only place where I believe they could be interesting to look at is d1 when we ended up with a no lynch. (I will get back to this)

Cruelle:
    I see no reason to talk too much about him actually. I believe he is always town mainly because of the doc claim but also because he actually pushed the fact that both d1 wagons were on scum d2.
    I actually thought it was a bit suspicious at the time the way he pushed it that hard, but in hindsight it was a really good read to be honest.
    But other than that, we missed a kill n2 and n3, Cru claimed he protected himself n2 and Large claimed he protected Cru n3. Just to make sure nothing else happened, I did ask Largehorn yesterday if he blocked anyone n2 or n3, but he said he did not.
    So Cru was protected n2 and n3 and we did not see any kill there. At the time I was also considering it a possibility scum were just afking/consisting of the inactive players, but we have seen a kill every other night.
    I believe it is fair to conclude that Cru was the save. I'd also be very surprised if we did not have a doc and unless someone else wants to throw out a random counterclaim now, it's also fair to assume Cru is indeed the doc.
    Cru is pretty much confirmed town.

Danner:
    Now this is more interesting.
    As you are probably already know, I thought Danner was very suspicious early on. I have already explained several times why, but I'll do it again and will try to keep it as short as I can.

Basically Danner voted on Largehorn for 'training Cruelle'(#77). That vote in itself is not suspicious, however what bothered me was that he scumread Largehorn for the same thing he townread Blood Fox..
    He claims Largehorn placed a random vote - yet Largehorn gave en actual reason for voting on Cru day 1 and elaborated on it multiple times, something which rarely happens d1.
    he also says that he thought that Largehorn voted on the same target as him putting Cruelle to two votes was a "slightly scummy move" (#129) - yet Blood Fox was also the second vote on Robo.
    So he later explains that it isn't the fact Largehorn put someone at two votes that makes him scummy, but the "randomness" of it.
    The thing is I could have accepted the randomness read if it happened when Largehorn initially put his vote down - but Danner's vote came after Largehorn had elaborated on his vote.
    Also worth mentioning is he says that this read isn't really something he will take with him to day two, but why not? He provides no other scum reads, shows no interest in game solving, pushes in no direction, so ultimately this is still his "strongest read".
    Please note that this was in the beginning of day 2, only flip we had seen was Marack's at this point, I tried to ask him about why his read was no longer relevant now, since I failed to see what would have changed it (ie nothing really happened), but he failed to answer.
    I will gladly elaborate on the whole Largehorn and Blood Fox thing if anyone wants me to do, but they can simply go back to d2 if they wish to read it.
    I guess the tl;dr of it is there are a lot of similarities between what Blood Fox and Largehorn did and Danner failed to explain why one deserved to get scumread for it whereas the other gained a townread for it. (I even asked if it was a character read)
    He also admitted he had a very difficult time reading Blood Fox, yet still threw out a very early d1 hard town read on him, something I find very unusual for town Danner to do, since I consider him to be a more careful player.

It also bothered me that after I replied to his post d2, questioning his lack of direction, explaining the similarities between what Large and Blood did and telling him that I do not think his vote on Large made any sense. (as in his reasoning was because the vote was random - which obviously was not the case.
    And there is no way you can argue it was more random than Blood Fox at the point, especially not seeing as he did not in fact believe Blood's claim which means he also was aware that Blood Fox vote was indeed random), he pretty much disappeared until near the end of d2. I understand he might have been busy which is fair, I can not blame him for that.
    But the timing of it just felt weird to me, especially because someone else said (I think it was Cru?) that it would be interesting to see where Danner would put his vote today, but he just showed up and responded to my initial questions, then disappeared for the majority of the day without pushing in any directions or placing a vote.
    This also leads back to what I called him out for with the whole Blood Fox thing, in the sense that it felt like he was trying to avoid attention.

But then Robo flipped scum. The reason I had picked Satsu over Robo was because I thought Danner was scum. So when Robo flipped scum, I thought that Danner was most likely town as I do not see Danner bussing his teammate there (and I thought it was unlikely both of the d1 wagons were on scum).
    I mean I was also perfectly aware that my read on him could be wrong because I had a very hard scumread on Danner before when he was town, but then after engaging with him for a while I changed my read, although the main difference was in that game he actually responded and got frustrated at me etc. Not really the case in this game, but point still stands.
    But well yeah then Satsu flipped scum as well and had to revaluate once again and then soon after Blood claimed an inno check on Danner and I thought Blood was way scummier when he ended up checking Cru instead of me after once again claiming cop.
    And now he has an inno check on him. Hm. I still think his play has been very scummy. I do believe there is a very decent possibility he could be the GF, but as I've already said I'm not too fond of lynching into the inno checks before we have found the scum outside of it (that does not mean once we lynch one we should lynch into the inno checks, it just means that it is confirmed we have at least one outside of the inno checks). I do however believe I am capable of reading Danner properly if I have time to engage with him.

dupti:
    What a guy. I don't know, I can go over my play if it helps anyone.

Graeham:
    Very strong town read. While I did mention that I do not believe the vote records will tell us much, I do believe it does in this case.
    When Robo was the leading train, he deflected it onto Satsu instead. If Graeham was scum, I just can't understand why he would try to push it on another scumbuddy.
    I haven't been paying that much attention to his ever since Satsu flipped scum to be honest.
    The thing that does bother me a little bit is that Graeham does like to make some interesting plays, so I do not think it is out of his range to do that to a teammate on d1, I do however think it is rather unlikely.
    I also thought he was leaning town earlier on because he voted on Satsu over Robo and found Danner scummy as well. While his policy lynch agenda does worry me a bit as does his self vote d2, but I have learned he can do that as either alignment so yeah. I really do believe he is town.

listo:
    Who? See someone pointed out (Senna?) that he was a townread because of his vote record - but this is exactly why I'd like to point out you should not read too much into the vote records in the current game. Don't get me wrong, day 1 votes are a bit interesting but after that it becomes a bit more questionable.
    We know for a fact both d1 wagons were on scum, we also know for a fact scum did bus each other. This most likely already influenced how the game progressed, which is why it is very likely scum just distanced themselves especially after the rough start they had (2 scum dead, 2 missing nks).
    It is obviously also possible that they did not, but it's a bit WIFOM, in either case I would be very careful when looking at the votes.

As for listo himself, he hasn't really done much this game (yes I am a hypocrite!1), but that is not alignment indicative for him. Listo is a late game player and I always say this, I think he is a really strong town player late game.
    Cru already brought it up, but point is it is very dangerous to just ignore listo. You need to put attention to him and you certainly should not give him a cheap ass townread for his votes.
    I'm not saying you should scumread him either, actually in fact I have no idea how you could have a scumread on him. I have no read on him whatsoever, but he needs to contribute to the game more instead of just coasting by. He could be town for all I know, but we need to hear from him to actual get a read on him.
    He did give a readlist, but it didn't really tell me much. As I said yesterday, all these readlists haven't really done much to change my reads. Association reads are worthless in the current game, there's no analyzing, no proper logic or reasoning to look at or anything, just basic read list that don't tell me much about the players giving them to be honest.

Maxilian:
    yeah I have no read on him whatsoever. I was debating whether I should look up his posts, but honestly I see no reason to. His alignment does not really matter to me, if he is not going to show up he essentially counts as a scum vote.

Senna:
    Hm Senna is a bit interesting. I wasn't fond of her after day 1. It's kind of a character read but I also felt like she was trying to call "people" out but did not specify who exactly she found suspicious.
    I tried to ask her because I wanted to her to commit to something. I thought her replies was okay and enough for me to back off, but I did not really get any town vibes from them.
    Cru got a really strongread on her based on her reads and it is something I am willing to take into consideration. I am however finding it difficult to understand the read. Basically the read is "we share a lot of reads", but a readlist does not mean much too much unless you actively do something with it, show you are actually paying the attention to the game by analyzing or whatever, so I actually have something I can read you based of.
    Coming up with a simple read list is really easy as scum, it's the reasoning/logic behind the reads that is more difficult to fake and actively engaging/pushing I guess.

While I am not going to OMGUS her read on me, I'm still bothered by some of her logic (which I also pointed out d2)
    I mentioned earlier that there have been so many basic reads this game and I think this is one of the best examples:
    Senna said that she thought all the votes on Celtic were town. Why?
    We know scum have been bussing. Celtic has been afk all the game, several people had called him out and tried to lynch him. Scum should be aware that Celtic would be lynchedd, if not for finding him suspicious simply because it's a policy lynch.
    Not voting on Celtic does not make a lot of sense for scum. If they wanted to avoid the lynch, not voting on anyone makes no sense. If they really wanted to avoid the lynch they should vote on someone else, because this game has modified majority.

None of this is really that scum indicative to be honest, but I feel Senna is a pretty strong townplayer but her reads just feel so hm simple to me "1+1=2". I apologise if that sounded offensive, that was really not my intention.
    My point is merely that I feel like the reads are really easy as either alignment. My current read on her is rather neutral, although her play day 1 still feels off to me.

So yeah, I believe Cru and Graeham are definitely town. I know I am town, but I am aware none of you really seem to share that read, so I'll gladly go over my play if that would help.

I believe Max should be the lynch for today, I do however also believe we should use our time today since we are (most likely) going to lose a townie tonight.

If Max flips scum:
    That obviously puts us in a good position as it gives us more mislynches to work with.
    If he flips Godfather, that confirms Danner as town. That leaves us (at least in my opinion) with at least three "confirmed" town in Cru, Danner and Graeham (technically Graeham will not be confirmed, but meh).
    If he flips goon, that leaves us with Cru and most likely Graeham as town. Assuming one of them dies tonight, it would be 4v1, which would give us 1 mislynch before lylo.

If Max flips town:
    That makes things a bit more difficult.
    If a kill goes through tonight, we will be in a 3v2 scenario which means we have no mislynches to work with and need to lynch correctly twice in a row. It is however a possibility Cru gets a save.

Also just to address this once more, it is possible to not lynch Max today but I think that is a really bad idea.
    If we lynch a scum - great.
    But if we lynch a town and another town dies tonight it will be 3v2 tomorrow, but if Max is town it will be basically be a 2v2. So yeah, if Max is town and we mislynch today, it's pretty much over.

tl;dr
    I think Cruelle and Graeham are always town.
    I believe there are two scum in Danner, listo, Max and Senna. (I mean I guess there is a slight possibility there is only scum left, but I think it is unlikely and in either case we should always play around the world where there are two alive)
    Max should be the lynch today.
    If Max flips scum and he flips Godfather, that confirms Danner as town because of the innocent check.
    If Max flips town and someone dies tonight, we have no mislynches left and need to lynch correctly twice in a row, which is also why I think it is very important we do not waste this day.

10+ Year Old Account
    So yeah for me this is a hard game for me to really use my late game abilities due to vote records. My normal ability to do decent late game is like 90% based on how lynches occur and the other 10% is based on claims/gut feels. What makes this so difficult is just how this game has played out. Like with D1 being on 2 goons and 2/3 currently known mafians being around where I would suspect a mafia vote to be on a train that size if attempting to bus.

But trying to gain any info out from the D1 no lynch, Graeham, and Cruelle are almost certainly not aligned with the mafia based on votes (and the fact Cruelle is an uncounted doc claim now). Max, Senna, dupti, and Danner are all within bussing range from D1. Something odd I would say is from D1 it would make some sense if dupti was no mafia because then that would mean 3 mafians voted in a row against Satsu. (I don't recall if he was around near the end of day after placing his vote, if he was I would say that makes him slightly more likely to be mafia then)

For Day2: Cruelle, Senna, and Max are early on the Robo train so that makes them look good. Graeham was sticking to his guns on Satsu so I would say that is decent. Danner and dupti are in prime bussing positions so that looks down on both of them. (as of now I'm just gonna stop looking at Cruelle cause of the cop claim so yeah)

Day3: Danner and Graeham are extremely early on Satsu (after Graeham's dramatic self vote, looks kinda bad but yeah), so that looks good. Max was the lone vote on Lora so that doesn't look very good but that occurred maybe midday? Dupti is near bussing point so that could be a point against him. Senna however looks fairly bad on this day. Before the end of day she had a vote on Celtic and 5 hours before deadline she unvoted but did not place a vote on Satsu so I would say that is semi-damaging for her.

Day4: Honestly the only real thing I think is possible to get out of this day is dupti's vote on Blood but I can see his reasoning for it. No other real info cause it was mostly trying to get Celtic to appear and he never did and we failed to get a lynch off and the people who made that possible really aren't alive anymore (except Max but he is pretty much MIA it seems)

Day5: This was really just a bad day for all of us. Dupti continuing to vote BF and we all pretty much just went for Crackle who never showed up to defend themselves

Day6: Speed rush of Celtic. I personally believe no real info can be gained from this because as dupti said mafia would have been more than willing to lynch him at this point.

Day7: I honestly don't remember how this day went down even after reading it. That might be due to my 2 hours of sleep right now and the fact during those days I was working the closing shift so yeah. From what I can kinda gather the primary bad spot would be Senna?

Note: I did not look at mine due to knowing I am town so yeah... If it is wanted I could try to go and read myself based on vote history.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why I'm bothering, I don't have the mental capacity to be a true mafia player, but I'm still here, so I guess I've got to try for the sake of my fellow town members. Obviously I'm being fooled.....because if there was one person who I thought I was giving town credit who wasn't was Largehorn, and now he's confirmed. So let's see...

Cruelle: I think is town because of activity, un cc'd doctor, and an inno check. Seems solid, and others agree, so I'm not being stupid here.

Danner: I think is town because of inno check and I like his activity when he's on. Not as solid, could be godfather, worth looking at in more detail

Dupti: I think is neutral due to vote on day 2 and lack of appearance. I don't know how to read dupti, because town can do scummy things too. I've read over Dupti's posts more than anyone else's, and I can't find anything that pops out to me as scummy. So maybe I should put him in the town bin? I don't know, as you can see this is over my head and way too complicated for me.

Graeham: I think is town due to voting and activity. Maybe not as solid as Cruelle, but I really don't think Graeham is scum. If he is, I'll gladly give the game to him. Keeping him in the town bin.

Listo95: I think is town due to voting. And when I say voting, I mean constantly being near the beginning of the scum trains and parking it there. If scum, hardest busser I've ever seen in a game. But I'm newb, don't understand that scum busses their teammates, and this doesn't clear Listo, who otherwise has been very inactive and quiet. So I guess I'm wrong here. I was already wrong somewhere, it could have been here too.

Maxilian: The vote for today, and still scummy.

Senna: believe it or not, still town.

So, with my new perspective on, I have 2 people who I absolutely refuse to vote today: Cruelle and Graeham. I have 3 people who I need to take a closer look on and analyze (though with my black and white thinking, I may not be able to do this properly): Danner, Dupti, Listo. Max is the vote, and while tempting, I'm not going to vote for myself because I still want to help my town faction even though I'm embarrassed as shit right now.
    Mafia History

Vote: Maxilian

I'll write up something more in-depth later, since I'm exhausted at the moment. I'm not voting on anyone other than Max, though, unless solid evidence comes to light. It's far too risky to keep him alive any longer. I hate having to lean on an inactivity lynch at this point in the game but I'm convinced he'll flip scum much like Celtic did as I don't think Strikered would shy away from mod kills unless multiple scum were no shows.

I'm thinking Maxilian need to be lynched today.
    I'm half-annoyed for not switching yesterday, but I would seriously just be itching to lynch lora today if I did. So... no regrets on Lora, unfortunately... except I remembered a thought I had - if Maxilian is the GF then Lora would be confirmed town. Meaning Maxilian would be the better lynch yesterday. If Maxilian is the GF, I will take share of blame for lynching Lora first. I should have switched. But honestly, I don't regret it.

As for who is scum, well...
    It has to be Maxilian. That satsu defence is still scummy.

vote: Maxilian

I don't believe Cruelle or Graeham is scum. I just don't. If they are, they win as scum. Good job.
    Senna is most likely town as well. It's not to the point where I feel comfortable betting the game on it, but .... I kinda have to at this point I feel.

Listo and Dupti remains as my scum candidates ... I'm likely to want to lynch Dupti first, but this choice is very difficult and I don't really have anything to go on with either I feel. We have just enough time to lynch both after Maxilian, unless something game-changing happens. I propose that be the game plan.