Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    So, for the Druid Cat hidden appearance, there's a step where you have to enter the Emerald Dreamway from the Hinterlands and in there you get your new form from Ela'lothen <The Moonspirit>. Ela'lothen looks like this:

The cat form you get looks like this:

It would be ridiculously easy to retcon the Hinterland Wildhammer having Ela'lothen being a part of their culture from the beginning and learning Druidic powers from her.

Plus, they could have a gryphon-inspired Balance form like this:

... is it awful that I'd like to see the Wildhammer Owlbear use the Fel Bat/Charhound skeleton with a Griffon-style model? Big feathery wings, make it shorter of course, add on the griffon head...
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    I could see it, have the night elf refugees use hinterlands as their new home, perhaps planting a sapling from teldrassil. The wildhammer clans learn druidism and the new tree becomes a bond between the druid clan and night elves.

I'd rather have a cooler race be druids. I dont want tall fat human druids and I don't want short fat bearded human druids. I mean sure I'd be fine with em as long as we got a better race first.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Um no so quit asking for it
    To be honest I want more druids for the alliance though I prefer it not wildhammer dwarves, If we are potentially getting a druidd dwarf I want it to be dark iron.

10+ Year Old Account
    na, no point in seeing a hair-bear

I think we need dwarf druids

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Why not? Wildhammer have clear connections to the air, you could say the Dark Irons are nicely connected to Fire, and it's not much of a stretch to say the Bronzebeard dwarves are connected to earth and the Frost dwarves to water.

All you need is some group that bridges them all with a naturalistic leaning and you've got at least as much lore plausibility as anything to do with Void Elves (cough). We've already got shaman, now all you need is a step to the left for druidism.
    everyone in this post keeps describing Shamans

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    The DOYLE clan was wiped out THE ENTIRE WILDHAMMER! Just ONE clan and they wasn't big....The rest of the wildhammers are alive and thriving.

The wildhammer can't be wiped out since quite a few should also be in Ironforge.

Though this could be a story related to the Dark irons... who knows?

If Aerie peak gets destroyed then it could be that Bronzebeard and Wildhammer just merge per se. The dwarf shamans in-game are actually wildhammer if you notice the totems shape and feather.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-13 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Why not? Wildhammer have clear connections to the air, you could say the Dark Irons are nicely connected to Fire, and it's not much of a stretch to say the Bronzebeard dwarves are connected to earth and the Frost dwarves to water.
    Murlocs are the water dwarves.

I can't really see Dwarven Druids...

Their forms would look like battle pets, while adorable, not exactly inspiring.

5+ Year Old Account
    I really don't want to see Dwarven Druids or KT Druids(even tho it is happening...)

I'd much rather have a bi-pedal Dryad or something like that.
    Travel form is obvi
    Moonkin could be some form like Aviana
    etc..

It will never happen, but hey I can dream!

Why not? Every race should be able to be every class. That way everybody can get the visuals they enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think not

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why not? Every race should be able to be every class. That way everybody can get the visuals they enjoy.
    Eh? That's not how it works, even if that happened. Options are nice, of course...

@ OP: KT Druids are incoming, and already invested in (wood forms).
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Artoria View Post
    <nothing of value>
    OP: "I think we need dwarf druids".
    Everyone else: "Why?"
    OP: "..."

Quote Originally Posted by Gado View Post
    The Wildhammer Clan apparently has some sort of druidic tradition, so if they pop in as an Allied Race or just extra customization on the existing dwarves I could see it happening.
    The Wildhammer clan has shamanistic traditions, not druidic. The only mention of Wildhammer druids existing is in the RPG books, which are non-canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    The dark iron worked for Ragnaros. They could definitly be fire druids if the devs wanted to do that.
    Ragnaros can't make anyone a druid. If you're talking about the fire druids from Cataclysm, they were already druids to begin with. I haven't seen anything about a non-druid becoming a druid under Ragnaros' rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    OP: "I think we need dwarf druids".
    Everyone else: "Why?"
    OP: "..."
    I posted a thread
    with nothing but a picture of my druid using a toy to turn itself into a dwarf and you thought I would come up with some kind of organized arguments as to why we should have dwarf druids? lol.
    Last edited by Zahlen; 2018-03-13 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artoria View Post
    I posted a thread
    with nothing but a picture of my druid using a toy to turn itself into a dwarf and you thought I would come up with some kind of organized arguments as to why we should have dwarf druids? lol.
    Yeah, I guess you're right. It was too much to expect that a poster would actually present some arguments to back up the premise set by the thread's title, and try to actually engage in discourse of ideas.

I mean, this is literally your third post in the thread you created, and you've added anything much (if at all) to the discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Ragnaros can't make anyone a druid. If you're talking about the fire druids from Cataclysm, they were already druids to begin with. I haven't seen anything about a non-druid becoming a druid under Ragnaros' rule.
    You didn't follow on the conversation. It would be the druids having teached them while they both served Ragnaros.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    Wildhammers could work. (Allied race, not just barber shop options. i bet their Heritage armor would be awesome)

Nightelves have lost Kalimdor, so they settle in the Hinterlands forests near the Emerald Dreamgate.

Since the Wildhammers have such a close bond with nature, they could easily be taught the ways of druidism.

I mean, if we can have light-wielding undead, tauren paladins, and void elves... anything is possible.
    If they are to learn it from the night elves, I'm completely against it.

If Wildhammers ever become druids, let them have their own independent druidism. The ACTUAL, CELTIC druids we've never truly seen in WoW.

Well seeing how the destruction the dwarves were doing to the earth is why the Tauren joined the horde I doubt that happens.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."