10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    Lenglet

/10 chars
    Thank you kindly. Played an awesome match.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    What? you support this kind of football? You really think it will change with mourinho as manager?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    What? you support this kind of football? You really think it will change with mourinho as manager?
    He doesn't support ManU or any kind of football. He supports Mourinho.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I dont support those type of performances. You would hope the players could turn it on for champions league but they didnt. Can blame the manager, I didnt agree with the line up from the start but that team should have beat sevilla anyway. So angry mob away as you please, good sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Mourinho cannot survive this...surely?
    We can only hope. It has been disgusting all season pretty much.

I'd hoped I would be proven wrong in not wanting Mourinho here, I really did hope, but it has been awful. Some of his tactics and lineups have been absolutely mind boggling.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont support those type of performances. You would hope the players could turn it on for champions league but they didnt. Can blame the manager, I didnt agree with the line up from the start but that team should have beat sevilla anyway. So angry mob away as you please, good sir.
    The tactics was the biggest issue over these 2 games. Not the lineups. Mourinho only interesting in defending and trying to score a goal or two when the other team screw up....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    He doesn't support ManU or any kind of football. He supports Mourinho.
    Never a truer word said.

Let’s be honest, we haven’t played like a team that deserved to be in that competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Welcome to Bundesliga 2.0.
    Bayern wins the BL so fast even the coach cant catch the tropy.

They can win it this weekend away to Leipzig with a win if Schalke loses. If both teams win then Bayern can clinch the title at home to Dortmund, wouldn't mind that.

But Bayern were poor in the beginning of the season and especially Dortmund was good. But Bayern's board acted and sacked Ancelotti and got Heynckes who has lost only one game as a Bayern coach this season, outstanding (and one draw aswell I think).

Many feel like Rummenigge and Hoeness aren't the best people when it comes to leadership but they surely did the right thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Never a truer word said.

Let’s be honest, we haven’t played like a team that deserved to be in that competition.
    I feel for you. I hate seeing ManU in the shape they are now, I am no fan (my heart lies with Ajax who also are in a shit shape and have been irrelevant since the 90s) but seeing ManU play this kind of football is just sad. Mourinho is simply too afraid to lose. You can blame it on the players, but ultimately the coach is responsible for putting Fellaine on the field.

Say what? This is the peak of mourinhos football. It does not get any better. The only way it could "get better" is if Manchester United conceded less goals. This team got strong, quality players, but Mourinho ruins the whole team with his style of play and approaches to matches.

He will always be this kind of manager. Priority nr 1 is not to concede goal, everything else irrelevant. He relies on individual performances 100%.

Sanchez is probably the worst signing ever done for the money they throw at him. Pure garbage.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2018-03-13 at 10:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I feel for you. I hate seeing ManU in the shape they are now, I am no fan (my heart lies with Ajax who also are in a shit shape and have been irrelevant since the 90s) but seeing ManU play this kind of football is just sad. Mourinho is simply too afraid to lose. You can blame it on the players, but ultimately the coach is responsible for putting Fellaine on the field.
    He clearly didn’t want Valencia pushing forward, there was acres of space on that right side but we just weren’t using it. This was 100% on a coach who’s too afraid to attack for fear of conceding. He’s obsolete. He can fuck off to PSG.

- - - Updated - - -

Love that Ben Yedder stat. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    He clearly didn’t want Valencia pushing forward, there was acres of space on that right side but we just weren’t using it. This was 100% on a coach who’s too afraid to attack for fear of conceding. He’s obsolete. He can fuck off to PSG.
    Mourinho clearly forbids his players to take risks. It has been apparent the entire season, and it is also why Pogba is playing so bad. When you remove risk from your game, you inherently remove creativity, and you end up with what we saw tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    They can win it this weekend away to Leipzig with a win if Schalke loses. If both teams win then Bayern can clinch the title at home to Dortmund, wouldn't mind that.

But Bayern were poor in the beginning of the season and especially Dortmund was good. But Bayern's board acted and sacked Ancelotti and got Heynckes who has lost only one game as a Bayern coach this season, outstanding (and one draw aswell I think).

Many feel like Rummenigge and Hoeness aren't the best people when it comes to leadership but they surely did the right thing.
    Yeah Dortmund shoot himself in the knee this season and Bayern should put Tuchel on a leash and that yesterday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Say what? This is the peak of mourinhos football. It does not get any better. The only way it could "get better" is if Manchester United conceded less goals. This team got strong, quality players, but Mourinho ruins the whole team with his style of play and approaches to matches.

He will always be this kind of manager. Priority nr 1 is not to concede goal, everything else irrelevant. He relies on individual performances 100%.

Sanchez is probably the worst signing ever done for the money they throw at him. Pure garbage.
    Look im sorry im not that reactionary I need to throw my toys out of the pram over a loss. Shit happens, you might find more enjoyment beating a dead horse on reddit

Look im sorry im not that reactionary I need to throw my toys out of pram over a loss. Shit happens, you might find more enjoyment beating a dead horse on reddit
    A loss? this has been standard football since Mourinho became manager in the club. Nothing new here. The football we saw tonight is what we have seen two last years, and will see in the future aslong as he is in charge.

I can live perfectly with a loss. Thats part of football. But this kind of football week in and week out over years? Give me a break. No one can enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Sevilla did win the Europa League 5 times in the past 12 years. So statistically they're European giants compared to United.

- - - Updated - - -

A loss? this has been standard football since Mourinho became manager.
    FTFY. Just ask Real fans about that Bayern game in 2012.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2018-03-13 at 10:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    A loss? this has been standard football since Mourinho became manager in the club. Nothing new here. The football we saw tonight is what we have seen two last years, and will see in the future aslong as he is in charge.

I can live perfectly with a loss. Thats part of football. But this kind of football week in and week out over years? Give me a break. No one can enjoy it.
    See I have a memory past the most current match. And the last match in the first half vs liverpool utd showed how they can play. So carry on son

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    To be fair, Sevilla did win the Europa League 5 times in the past 12 years. So statistically they're European giants compared to United.

- - - Updated - - -

FTFY /10chars
    Thats true. Nothing against Sevilla, they always show up in the cups no matter what. They deserve it. Im just worried looking at Manchester United and the football they display over years now.

What does FTFY mean? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    What does FTFY mean? :P
    Fixed that for you.