Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    When people are talking about perpetrators who committed a crime they're usually not talking about the geographic location of their home country but rather their race or ethnicity and their culture.
    And Asian is the correct term in the UK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And Asian is the correct term in the UK
    A very deliberate use of the word. They know people associate it with Chinese and Japanese and such.

They are insidious creatures. (You know who)

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    There is one possible reason to blame them. Not doing their job, and possibly being corrupt.
    And being afraid to be branded racists, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    A very deliberate use of the word. They know people associate it with Chinese and Japanese and such.

They are insidious creatures. (You know who)
    In the US, maybe.

Expand your world for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    You really think that is not an excuse to cover up corruption? The exact same shit happens to white child grooming rings.

- - - Updated - - -

The police are the major guilty party here... but not for the reasons you state.
    Must be fun to be naive.
    How does the racist argument work against white groups like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    In the US, maybe.

Expand your world for once.

- - - Updated - - -

You really think that is not an excuse to cover up corruption? The exact same shit happens to white child grooming rings.

- - - Updated - - -

Must be fun to be naive.
    How does the racist argument work against white groups like this?
    This was a majorly Pakistani sex ring...

10+ Year Old Account
    This was a majorly Pakistani sex ring...
    Repeating it is useless, you keep ignoring the pattern of UK police just straight up not dealing with child sex rings all over the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Repeating it is useless, you keep ignoring the pattern of UK police just straight up not dealing with child sex rings all over the country.
    Yes, because, in this case, they were afraid to be branded racists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because, in this case, they were afraid to be branded racists.
    And you know this? how? They get ignored all over the country, but because its ran by Asians you think its because they where afraid?
    You honestly believe the police can't be corrupt?

Evidence being lost all the time, no matter the race of the perp.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, why are you upset that your Google search didn't turn out how you wanted? If you are looking for something from a particular source, then put that source in the search. It's amazing how easy it is.
    I'm not upset at Google search. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of how major media organizations aren't putting their stuff on the front page because it doesn't line up with leftist ideology. Take some time while you are banned to lean how to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I'm not upset at Google search. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of how major media organizations aren't putting their stuff on the front page because it doesn't line up with leftist ideology. Take some time while you are banned to lean how to read.
    lol, that is your argument? Is every media site you disagree with a leftist ideology outlet? A website not putting it on its frontpage(when you looked that is) is now something you guys get all salty over? lol

Deleted
    GB is the worst. They learnt nothing from Rotherham.

I swear this was doing the rounds in the news in the midlands like two years ago if not more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariphea View Post
    GB is the worst. They learnt nothing from Rotherham.
    Or north Wales or Jimmy Savile.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I swear this was doing the rounds in the news in the midlands like two years ago if not more.
    You're probably thinking of the Rotherham scandal, it's depressingly similar.

Since when are cops afraid of being called a name? Maybe they should grow up and do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    You're probably thinking of the Rotherham scandal, it's depressingly similar.
    No i remember that but there used to be a telford mcm expo that got replaced with birmingham comicon and last time i visited telford there was a lot of police around and it was something to do with a ring of child molestors back then.

Deleted
    wow, this is just horrible !

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What seems concerning is that news about this seems slow to percolate out, moreover I am wondering how many other towns are experiencing this right now in the UK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    I'd guess how long this is going to happen with no one doing anything about it by the perpetrators' standards, but that would be wayciss guys.

Deleted
    Feminists and celebrities gather for a march in London raging at the #Telford grooming scandal.