Does the Right ever watch FOX other than FOX News?

Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Idol, Modern Family followed by Sean Hannity and Fox and Friends.

I know it's Rupert Murdoch; but has FOX News ever criticized these shows on their own network?

I can't speak for all the people that watch FOX news, but the ones I know personally are all seniors. They turn on FOX news and just leave it there all day. That and the weather channel.

I don't think the channel concept means very much once you stop looking at the older age brackets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, they watch the other stuff on FOX as well. I mean, "news" is only a half hour a day. Everything else is "news opinion".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

FOX shows have criticized FOX News on the other hand

No, they wouldn't. That would conflict with their carefully constructed world view and be detrimental to the development of their victim complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    No, they wouldn't. That would conflict with their carefully constructed world view and be detrimental to the development of their victim complex.
    Wouldn't they criticize and try to remove these ironic satirical shows? It seems pointless to watch The Simpsons and then have Hannity on next.

10+ Year Old Account
    They sold all that stuff to Disney anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt it. FOX (FOX, FX, FXX, FXM) entertainment channels are the polar opposite of FOX News.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    They sold all that stuff to Disney anyway.
    I thought the only part of Fox that they sold was the stuff that had the Marvel stuff in it? Like X-Men and whatnot? Not their local affiliates that run the Fox shows like Family Guy, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I thought the only part of Fox that they sold was the stuff that had the Marvel stuff in it? Like X-Men and whatnot? Not their local affiliates that run the Fox shows like Family Guy, etc.
    I could be wrong but Disney bought everything but Fox News, Sports, and Business. So Disney owns the cable channels such as FOX, FX, FXX, and FXM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That’s the ol’ irony about fox... Fox also ran Martin, Married with Children and a lot of other, less than family values shows on their TV station.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I could be wrong but Disney bought everything but Fox News, Sports, and Business. So Disney owns the cable channels such as FOX, FX, FXX, and FXM.
    You are correct, but it is very recent:

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/12/...-men-superhero

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Idol, Modern Family followed by Sean Hannity and Fox and Friends.

I know it's Rupert Murdoch; but has FOX News ever criticized these shows on their own network?
    Modern Family is not Fox... they may run it in syndication, but that would be your local Fox affiliate. ABC is their home...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

Modern Family is not Fox... they may run it in syndication, but that would be your local Fox affiliate. ABC is their home...
    Disney owns ABC, so Nanaboostme wasnt too far off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Disney owns ABC, so Nanaboostme wasnt too far off.
    And they're buying Fox, just not the "news" part.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-