Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    It is in there... as a lvl40 Outlaw spell
    Don't do this, I was just about to get my hopes up

On topic: Roll the Bones needs to go, or at least guarantee two buffs with every roll.

I'd like if Main Gauche was an ability that you actually had to press when it procced, keep it off the global cooldown to hopefully not lose any procs, give us another button to press, maybe it could provide one Roll the Bones buff to kind of have the best of both Roll the Bones and Slice and Dice
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2018-03-14 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    I guess all the theorycrafters on iceyveins and ravenholdt are wrong then -

anyway - RtB fucking sucks and it's why so many rogues rerolled this expac because for many, it literally killed combat. RNG is a part of nearly every DPS class nowadays, but having your damage 100% reliant on getting good rolls is just stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like they need to reduce the proc rate and increase it's damage, for shooting someone, it feels a little meh
    Incorrect - Outlaw was all set to be the highest dps spec on release, and nearly all rogues were going to main outlaw, despite any rng issues. Two weeks into the expansion and the spec was nerfed into the ground, forcing rerolls for anyone serious about dps.

Spec movement away from outlaw was not due to RNG, it was due to legendaries and nerfs at the beginning of Legion.

Yes rtb sucks, but it’s more interesting by far than SnD. A small difference of opinion.

RNG “rolls” impact sub and ass fairly heavily as well, you don’t do exceptional damage without DFA crits or poison bomb procs. RtB just needs better balanced buffs.

anyway - RtB fucking sucks and it's why so many rogues rerolled this expac because for many, it literally killed combat. RNG is a part of nearly every DPS class nowadays, but having your damage 100% reliant on getting good rolls is just stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like they need to reduce the proc rate and increase it's damage, for shooting someone, it feels a little meh
    Sorry, I meant to say that the proc would deal more damage but now cost energy in BfA. That was my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

I love RtB. I rerolled because they nerfed Outlaw and I didn't want to play fucking Assassination so I went WW. It's one of my favorite abilities in the game but they just need to reduce the variance of good vs. bad rolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has put a smile on my face, hate that ability, but I'm also a bit confused. Wasn't Loaded Dice a new BfA talent? Is that gone too?

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    This has put a smile on my face, hate that ability, but I'm also a bit confused. Wasn't Loaded Dice a new BfA talent? Is that gone too?
    rtb isn't gone. loaded dice isn't gone.

Your opinion is welcome, but providing details other than "i don't like it" will lead to better discourse.

You don't like it because it's random? My response would be to ask you if you like WoW at all? Exceptionally large and integral parts of the game are built upon the RnG function.

loot, crit, most trinkets, any % chance ability, and that's just overarching RnG elements, we can get very specific too.

What people don't like is the dps variance. If rtb had little to no dps variance, everyone would love it.

Deleted
    Did ppl hate this much on RTB in the beginning when outlaw stomped everything?
    Dont recall that.

RtB is the only reason I play rogue.
    Back to druid I go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Did ppl hate this much on RTB in the beginning when outlaw stomped everything?
    Dont recall that.
    What’s funny is when the expansion first hit and into nighthold, it was nothing but praise for Outlaw, no one said anything about RtB. It wasn’t until Assass started to pull ahead that people suddenly realized how stupid it is.

Btw, wtf is wrong with this forum. Lol, joined in 2008, it’s 2018, that = 7 year member eh?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Screw RTB, it's been a balance nightmare for the spec. It has also pushed a mainstay of the rogue toolkit, SND to near obsolescence. I mean I get that they wanted to try something new but gambling just hasn't worked out well in a competitive game. The allure to a game of rolling dice is winning a big jackpot. Instead, the spec feels like a poor person spending their food budget on lottery tickets.

To make the jackpot feeling work, the dps without hitting six buffs would have to be at least on par with everyone else and that lucky roll would need to be double everyone else. That is just not possible in WOW. RTB is simply incompatible with the game because other players will not be happy being blown away by a lucky roll.

If they leave it in its current state then I am delighted its gone - when you get the buffs that dont do jack and you have to build up the combos again to reroll can be a pain at times and has hit my dps.