Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Does it have to be same account? If I have 2 accounts and I leave the alt with 13/14 logged in does that screw with the lockout? I obviously could try all this and see, but if I can save a little time (and lockout) I'd like to know before hand.

Thanks
    A separate account should work just as good!

Hello community! I'm at around 350 kills, no tusks on the horizon but still going.

Can I ask, is running mythic SoO once a week even worth it? Or is it just better do to more heroic/bonus roll attempts?

Thanks for your opinions!

I did it. I didn’t need the mount but still found it worth it. Got all my transmog items and the loot bosses drop in mythic is significantly more then heroic. If you have the time then go for it.

350-400 kills, got it through a coin doing heroic lockout spam.

We can still kill garrosh multiples times a day or it's just not working on mythic mode?
    Last edited by Gordetowsky; 2018-04-02 at 02:21 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got a 985 bis belt + socket, 2 mounts, bis legendary and to top it all off, tusks of mannoroth. It has been a goooooooooooooood day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    I got a 985 bis belt + socket, 2 mounts, bis legendary and to top it all off, tusks of mannoroth. It has been a goooooooooooooood day.
    Buy a lotto ticket while you're at it.

What mounts?
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Buy a lotto ticket while you're at it.

What mounts?
    Yeah I probably should lmao

Court of Farondis and Army of the Light paragon mounts. Dunno what the drop chance is but still

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post

350-400 kills, got it through a coin doing heroic lockout spam.
    Grats! been day dreaming about bonus rolling it for so long.. :P

BTW does anyone know how to FORCE galkaras to land immediatley after you shoot her twice? everytime i watch asmongold stream she lands everytime he shoots her twice, everytime I do it i have to wait around a min or two before she lands. on my Mythic soo runs
    Last edited by mmocec4a551860; 2018-04-03 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawi View Post
    Grats! been day dreaming about bonus rolling it for so long.. :P

BTW does anyone know how to FORCE galkaras to land immediatley after you shoot her twice? everytime i watch asmongold stream she lands everytime he shoots her twice, everytime I do it i have to wait around a min or two before she lands. on my Mythic soo runs
    I think you have to score a direct hit possibly. I seem recall it being less effective if it was splash damage hitting the boss, but I'm not completely sure.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

What's the best way to farm the reroll tokens? My memory isn't the best from MoP.

I'm only on my 50th attempt or so for Tusks, but I want to start bringing rerolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    I think you have to score a direct hit possibly. I seem recall it being less effective if it was splash damage hitting the boss, but I'm not completely sure.
    I hit her twice directly and she falls instantly everytime.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    What's the best way to farm the reroll tokens? My memory isn't the best from MoP.

I'm only on my 50th attempt or so for Tusks, but I want to start bringing rerolls.
    The chances are much lower with rerolls since you first have to roll to see if you get loot or not, then if you do, it rolls to see what item you get. If you want extra chances and are willing to continue grinding garrosh over and over, then go for it, but from experience, it was like every 5 runs got me 1 bonus roll item. I got mine from the drop.

The chances are much lower with rerolls since you first have to roll to see if you get loot or not, then if you do, it rolls to see what item you get. If you want extra chances and are willing to continue grinding garrosh over and over, then go for it, but from experience, it was like every 5 runs got me 1 bonus roll item. I got mine from the drop.
    An extra chance is an extra chance. My question was how to farm the rerolls, not so much how rerolls work. Thanks for your reply, though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    An extra chance is an extra chance. My question was how to farm the rerolls, not so much how rerolls work. Thanks for your reply, though.
    My bad, thats what I get for not reading correctly. Kill the Gulp Frogs on Timeless Isle, they drop 1-2 lesser charms each which you can then turn 50 in for 3 rerolls

My bad, thats what I get for not reading correctly. Kill the Gulp Frogs on Timeless Isle, they drop 1-2 lesser charms each which you can then turn 50 in for 3 rerolls
    No worries! But that's exactly the info I was looking for! Thanks again.

1300 runs no luck. I've rolled 45 times gold in a row, 3 times between these 1300 kills. Like its depressing you get a bunch of loot you don't need, when you get no loot at all it is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumeknight View Post
    1300 runs no luck. I've rolled 45 times gold in a row, 3 times between these 1300 kills. Like its depressing you get a bunch of loot you don't need, when you get no loot at all it is just sad.
    I'll take the gold you're getting then, since it saddens you ;-)

But seriously, that's just how this farm goes.

What helped me was to just do it when I felt like it. Sometimes that was 50 runs in a day and then none for 2 weeks etc. It gets pretty mindless after awhile, but it's possible.

GL
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

The thing is that as a mythic raider, I usually have time only in downtimes like now. Once new xpac hits, I'll have to do a bunch of stuff to keep myself ahead of the rest so I need to do this now.
    Moreover, when I start something I must finish it. I need closure. I'm also running a 2nd account for more kills/day so I manage to do usually 72 kills/day(2x18 per character, I multibox). My goal is to get this within the next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumeknight View Post
    The thing is that as a mythic raider, I usually have time only in downtimes like now. Once new xpac hits, I'll have to do a bunch of stuff to keep myself ahead of the rest so I need to do this now.
    Moreover, when I start something I must finish it. I need closure. I'm also running a 2nd account for more kills/day so I manage to do usually 72 kills/day(2x18 per character, I multibox). My goal is to get this within the next month.

Have you considered professional help?