Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This could be solved by removing a bunch of these frivolous restrictions with transmog. For instance there's an invisible chest piece you can get in the Hinterlands that would let you show your tattoos, but you can't even mog it. I don't get the need for a restriction like that.

Don't even get me started on the anniversary glasses...
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Know what's more hopeless, people who can't even read my original post.

Let me spell it out again. Horde has options to have more revealing chest armor, but alliance players do not!

- - - Updated - - -
    Nobody's gonna waste their time reading your stupid post. Man you are addicted to the point where you care about tattoos or your character. Here's the best comment for you on the internet. Quit playing this game.

Why even have a face?

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Nobody's gonna waste their time reading your stupid post. Man you are addicted to the point where you care about tattoos or your character. Here's the best comment for you on the internet. Quit playing this game.
    So wait, because he cares about his characters customization and being able to see it he’s addicted and should quit? What a ridiculous response lol.

But wait, wouldn't it be cool to have Garrosh tattooed on your arse and be the only person knowing it...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    that's your best attempt at a sick burn? Try harder darling, I've gotten worse from people on these forums.
    #boycottchina

People get tattoos in real life that others rarely see. It's about how you want to portray the character. You can't see them, but you know they're there, which makes the character that much "more" important to you.

5+ Year Old Account
    As a horde druid, i was gonna say i didnt have much of a problem with this. Leather users can find lots of revealing armour (thanks to demonhunters). Horde gets facepainting w/ their tats, so lucked out on that.

I guess lightforged in particular got the short end of the stick there (and anything that uses plate).

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Tatoos can be visible via transmogs

what is bad about the tatoos, notably NIghtborne and Lightforged, is that they are barely visible even with no armor on
    would be cool if nightborne tattoos had some glow in the dark

Know what's more hopeless, people who can't even read my original post.

Let me spell it out again. Horde has options to have more revealing chest armor, but alliance players do not!
    This is not true. It may take a little more work to collect than the heritage or garrison sets, but there are revealing options for both factions, in all armor types. Mail and Plate specifically are full of war harness type shirts. Leather has a few too. Cloth is admittedly harder, but there are all sorts of vests and such that will at least show your arm tattoos.

I suggest you take a look through the appearances tab on your characters. You'll find what you're looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wow communities asked for tattoos and/or markings for years, and with the allied races, blizzard seemed to finally answer this, with races like highmountain, lightforged and nightborne having them. And this is great, it gives more variety to character design.

But am I the only one kind of disappointed at the fact that we get to choose tattoos, only we end up almost never seeing them, covered by armor.

Horde players can overcome this, since highmountain tauren get a chest piece that lets you see their tattoos, and suramar elves can pic something like the garrison grunt armor to show off their ones. Alliance doesn't really have this, for light forged draenei.

After the adventure we went on with T'paartos, who even at the end seemed intent on showing off his awesome tattoos, I think we should get something like 'T'paartos's chest armor' as a joke piece.
    I proudly display my bare chest on my DH.

I've actually been a little disappointed with the female models (not because I want to see boobs I do have the internet I can see them whenever I want... hang on just did) because the undergarments cut off the tattoo... which I agree is kind of pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by junkshop23 View Post
    This is not true. It may take a little more work to collect than the heritage or garrison sets, but there are revealing options for both factions, in all armor types. Mail and Plate specifically are full of war harness type shirts. Leather has a few too. Cloth is admittedly harder, but there are all sorts of vests and such that will at least show your arm tattoos.

I suggest you take a look through the appearances tab on your characters. You'll find what you're looking for.
    Not true.

You can count the actually "revealing" armors on one hand.

As for vanilla, females get slightly more revealing plate armors (which are full bodyplate on males), but that's about it. Needles to say, it's vanilla, so the textures look like smeared shit.

And yes, Lightforged "tattoos" are completely obsolete.
    Their heritage armor is the most covering one right next to dark iron dwarves, fucking void elves have a strapless bra for females and males can be topless.
    And if you wear some revealing armor, the "tattoo" just fucks it by looking completely out of the color scheme, unless ofc you wear that one piece that actually matches.

Demonhunters get the special treatment of having extra revealing tops while others look traditionally spandexy, but only for few green/blue legion armor sets from the early game. That says enough about Blizz's stance on this issue. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    I proudly display my bare chest on my DH.

I've actually been a little disappointed with the female models (not because I want to see boobs I do have the internet I can see them whenever I want... hang on just did) because the undergarments cut off the tattoo... which I agree is kind of pointless.
    I'm not a fan of elves in general, but did make a demon hunter, and did the same thing, since they offer that.

Its annoying that DHs have armor that lets you have that, but almost purposely blizzard makes that same armor on any other leather wearing race completely covering skin. almost mocking expectations at that stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by junkshop23 View Post

well honestly I wouldn't have made these suggestions if I hadn't already tried, I looked through apperances and mogit, alliance really are starved of such things
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of elves in general, but did make a demon hunter, and did the same thing, since they offer that.

Its annoying that DHs have armor that lets you have that, but almost purposely blizzard makes that same armor on any other leather wearing race completely covering skin. almost mocking expectations at that stage.

- - - Updated - - -

well honestly I wouldn't have made these suggestions if I hadn't already tried, I looked through apperances and mogit, alliance really are starved of such things
    There are actually very few pieces that give full exposure to the torso... I think the one I use is just a generic quest item.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    What's the point of everyone grinding ICC for invisible if you cant see it?
    Because it is Invincible which has nothing to do with being invisible.