Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    So I saw people mentioned new emote /meow added in alpha. Its unlocked for all races or for only for some specific?
    I believe it's not yet implemented. I certainly can't use it on Alpha.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    I believe it's not yet implemented. I certainly can't use it on Alpha.
    What ingame data says?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    What ingame data says?
    /meow

%s meows at %s.
    %s meows at you.
    You meow at %s.
    %s meows.
    You meow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    /meow

%s meows at %s.
    %s meows at you.
    You meow at %s.
    %s meows.
    You meow.
    Sorry I'm not that bright in WoW's game files but do emote have some index or data numbers that indefinites who can use them? For example like different in game languages.

I though they might belong to Vulpera but Vulpera are fox race. Kinda weird emote.
    Last edited by Jack Black; 2018-03-14 at 02:39 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, the Meow emotes are for a microholiday about Super Troopers.

On a funny note: Words in the English Language which have "Meow" in them.
    Meow
    Meows
    Meowed
    Meowing
    Homeowner
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    HM: Can't see tatoos if armored up
    Draenei: Can't see tatoos nor skin colour if armored up (besides some of their colours are available to regular Draenei too)
    Velves: Not every hair is tentacle hair, nor can that be seen with with a helmet, same goes for armor which covers up their skin colour.
    Well... nothing in any race can be seen if armored up. Only their shape. What's your point?
    I am pretty sure every hair style of VE has the tentacle effect aswell.

Wildhammer are not distinct enough from Bronzebeard. That is the problem. Every allied race has at least 2 differentiating factors. Wildhammer have one. I don't see them getting added for that reason and the fact that the dwarf shaman is already a wildhammer. Now, stop making me repeat myself.

How many void elves were there besides Alleria when they got introduced?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Great, you found one of them. Whats she gonna do, be mother to a whole new population of High elves?

How is it possible ro record things like this without a flying mount ?

https://youtu.be/s3C16x-vY5g?t=33s

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Well... nothing in any race can be seen if armored up. Only their shape. What's your point?
    I am pretty sure every hair style of VE has the tentacle effect aswell.

Wildhammer are not distinct enough from Bronzebeard. That is the problem. Every allied race has at least 2 differentiating factors. Wildhammer have one. I don't see them getting added for that reason and the fact that the dwarf shaman is already a wildhammer. Now, stop making me repeat myself.
    My point is, that your point was pointless.

Oh and as for the VE hair, well, you are welcome to poke around yourself and see that you are wrong.
    Male: http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#ky0z0zJ89q87T (6 out of 12 are without the tentacle)
    Female: http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#kyzz0zJ89ck9k87T (4 out of 10 are without the tentacle)
    Last edited by Venziir; 2018-03-14 at 03:26 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Is it okay to be salty that i still got no alpha invite, after writing several in depth 1k + word feedback posts in wod and legion alpha/beta and reporting a huge amount of bugs including gamebreaking pvp exploits in beta and after release?
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Is it okay to be salty that i still got no alpha invite, after writing several in depth 1k + word feedback posts in wod and legion alpha/beta and reporting a huge amount of bugs including gamebreaking pvp exploits in beta and after release?
    they don't care. they rarely listen to our feedback anyways.

Deleted
    If you're a smug snowflake, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    they don't care. they rarely listen to our feedback anyways.
    They listen all the time, doesn't mean they go through with everything that's said. I can listen to whats said here and be vehemently disagree with it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    No.....that's like getting mad when you have a lottery ticket and don't win the jackpot. I've been in every beta/alpha also and so far nothing. I'm not salty....I'm patient....and if I don't get an invite this time....so be it, might be nice to see it for the first time at release

Quote Originally Posted by Gallywix View Post
    How is it possible ro record things like this without a flying mount ?

https://youtu.be/s3C16x-vY5g?t=33s
    Using soft for machinima.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I know this is backtracking, but can we lay to rest the "their population is too small" argument for [insert allied race idea here]? Ever since we got Void Elves, a literal 'crack squad of elites' becoming an Allied Race, I think we can safely assume that population numbers are no longer a legitimate lore concern for implementing any Allied Race for Blizzard at this point.

For me, the fact that The Silver Covenant seems like a rather large group (particularly in MoP) indicates that they could easily be made into an Allied Race, as long as Blizzard wanted to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I know this is backtracking, but can we lay to rest the "their population is too small" argument for [insert allied race idea here]? Ever since we got Void Elves, a literal 'crack squad of elites' becoming an Allied Race, I think we can safely assume that population numbers are no longer a legitimate lore concern for implementing any Allied Race for Blizzard at this point.

For me, the fact that The Silver Covenant seems like a rather large group (particularly in MoP) indicates that they could easily be made into an Allied Race, as long as Blizzard wanted to.
    They almost certainly don't want to though or they would have just given that to the alliance after all the years of asking instead of their twist on the idea to "better differentiate" them, otherwise known as the void elves. Void elves AND high elves is just overkill at this point. There are more than enough elves on both factions.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post

I was thinking about this too, but decided the difference is, the Highelves can't significantly grow in numbers anymore, at least not quickly, but the Voidelves can, because they can feed their ranks from Bloodelves and Highelves alike. Which means, even if they are low in numbers at the beginning, they can double their population in the course of a few months, and get more after that. The Highelves couldn't. For their population to grow they need kids and those need to grow up first. Even if every single Highelf woman is pregnant right now, they'd not be significantly more playable characters in a year time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    My point is, that your point was pointless.

Oh and as for the VE hair, well, you are welcome to poke around yourself and see that you are wrong.
    Male: http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#ky0z0zJ89q87T (6 out of 12 are without the tentacle)
    Female: http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#kyzz0zJ89ck9k87T (4 out of 10 are without the tentacle)
    I checked, all of them have tentacles wavy patterns except 2 of the male short cuts. I did check this in-game, not in the wowhead room.

But that doesn't change the case that Wildhammer just aren't distinct enough and the wildhammer shaman is already in game. Griffon mounts are in game by the dozens.
    Wildhammers have about as much chance as High elves... wich is little to none. I wish you guys picked battles you can actually win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    You are very wrong on the Velf hair styles all having tentacles as I use the one without tentacles they're hideous.
    They all have tentacle patterns except 2 short cuts on males. This still goes with the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by borrborr View Post
    The big difference is that Void Elves are trained, not born. Any Blood Elf can become one.