Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Okey, but can you still be suspended for the final if you get a yellow card in each semi-final?
    yes, I believe so

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    yes, I believe so
    pretty stupid IMO.

Lewa starts. Hopefully he doesn't get an yellow. Would not be nice to play without him in the first leg against strong opponents like Sevilla.

If we play like with the same courage we played with against Atletico Madrid earlier in the season (away), we will win.

Keep it 0-0 until the 70 minute mark, and go for the fucking kill.
    Need a bit of luck and hopefully a set piece.

Expecting to go out tonight, but I want to see some fight.
    Fucking come on you Chels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    A meltdown that was both expected and a concern would happen when he came here.

Some more thoughts on last night. Lukaku and Lingard were the only players who looked like they gave a shit, but Lingard was being bullied by the Sevilla midfield and getting no support, Lukaku had nothing whatsoever to work with. Rashford was out of position and clearly uncomfortable. Neither Valencia nor Young were allowed much past the halfway line. Mata did more in 15 minutes than most of the team did in the previous hour and leg.

Alexis is shit and has serious attitude problems. Pogba is crocked and has given up. Both should probably go in the summer with Mou.
    Agree with most of you said except for about Alexis. While he didn't have a good game like he did against Liverpool, his attitude didn't seem to be the problem. Unlike the rest of the team he does work hard and always seem to give a 100%.

Thiago scores and later gets substituted because of an injury... hopefully just a precation.

who brought the cat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Agree with most of you said except for about Alexis. While he didn't have a good game like he did against Liverpool, his attitude didn't seem to be the problem. Unlike the rest of the team he does work hard and always seem to give a 100%.
    No, last night he wasn't giving 100% at all, was especially evident when he was attacking my end in the second half. Shoulders slumped, ambling around everywhere. Didn't want the ball, couldn't make a pass when he was given it. Not at all what I wanted to see.

Giroud starts

Conte actually starts a centre-forward. Scenes.

A meltdown that was both expected and a concern would happen when he came here.

Some more thoughts on last night. Lukaku and Lingard were the only players who looked like they gave a shit, but Lingard was being bullied by the Sevilla midfield and getting no support, Lukaku had nothing whatsoever to work with. Rashford was out of position and clearly uncomfortable. Neither Valencia nor Young were allowed much past the halfway line. Mata did more in 15 minutes than most of the team did in the previous hour and leg.

Alexis is shit and has serious attitude problems. Pogba is crocked and has given up. Both should probably go in the summer with Mou.
    Lingard was shit. Who cares if hes trying to run a lot. He left Lukaku isolated up top as always so people like you can go on about how crap lukaku is even though he has to do everything himself up top

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Atleast Spurs tried to win, what's Uniteds excuse?
    Mou is our manager.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Lingard was shit. Who cares if hes trying to run a lot. He left Lukaku isolated up top as always so people like you can go on about how crap lukaku is even though he has to do everything himself up top
    So you didn't even notice that I actually praised Lukaku's performance last night.

Conte to PSG?

So you didn't even notice that I actually praised Lukaku's performance last night.
    Big woop he gave a shit in a game we lost. You've been shitting on him all season and even laughed over his top 6 record yesterday like the youtube comment section your opinion is worth.

You're a hater through and through

10+ Year Old Account
    And you dont think that is Mourinhos fault? You really dont think Lingard followed the tactics that Mourinho gave him?

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    And you dont think that is Mourinhos fault? You really dont think Lingard followed the tactics that Mourinho gave him?
    Is this the part where you say im not a football fan because I like the manager?

I said before the game even kicked off I didnt like the line up and said we needed mata for width/quality on the ball.

I dont know what the manager said to lingard, Im positive he didnt tell him to have a shit game where he could have been replaced with a traffic cone.

Both were poor, see I can actually say it how I see it. I dont need to defend sides or gang up on one aspect of the problem

Far from a perfect display but an 3-1 away win is good. They played exactly as they had to, perhaps shouldn't have let Besiktas press that much in the middle of the second half.

Heynckes with a new record: the first manager to win 11 consecutive champions league games. Or was it 12.

I'm sweating on Thiago's fitness. He had walked to the tunnel without help and without limping so hopefully it's just a small knock or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the part where you say im not a football fan because I like the manager?

I said before the game even kicked off I didnt like the line up and said we needed mata for width/quality on the ball.

I dont know what the manager said to lingard, Im positive he didnt tell him to have a shit game where he could have been replaced with a traffic cone.

Both were poor, see I can actually say it how I see it. I dont need to defend sides or gang up on one aspect of the problem
    Last few games Lukaku has improved off the ball, which was a huge weakness for him. I can give him credit for that, and for what little he was able to do last night, he actually did well.

Lingard was literally the only other player trying to get the ball forward to Rashford and Lukaku, he was a bad pick for how bullied he was in midfield, but that's on Fellaini and Matic for simply not helping him out, sitting too deep themselves and never playing forward passes themselves, unless they were a hopeful punt upfield.

Those things were Mou's fault. It was Graham Taylor's England 'Christmas Tree Formation', literally, no width, sit back and hoof the ball forward in hope the forwards can do something.

Jesus Christ. What was that.

that was quick