Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never again.
    Screw them and the mounts they (don't) give.

NO NEVER NADA
    Greatest feeling when i finally finished all the paragon cache mounts... however it was the worst feeling when grinding the rep to get to that point
    I dislike the low droprate off caches that are rep required. Most collectors are already farming low droprates off world bosses and raids/dungeons. Requiring an infinite reputation grind until the mount drops is a very big task. Whether the person takes the wq spam rep grind on multiple toons or/and rep tokens, it's a very tedious task that I hate worse then world boss mount farming (especially sha before they made his spawn location in 1 spot).

Fuck no!

Whoever conceived them ought to be shot, that's how much I despise it.

yes and no.

yes to them showing up again, no to them containing the mounts. the mounts should be on the quatermaster like they have always been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure why not, just don't place mounts in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked them, made it more worth actually having reputations. Before, it was just, reach max and nothing more - of course you had access to a vendor but it was useless once past it, or having all the items. At least you are rewarded more with paragon caches.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, but I'd like to see a mixture of some mounts in paragon caches and others as exalted rewards.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Sure, but I'd like to see a mixture of some mounts in paragon caches and others as exalted rewards.
    Totally disagree, unless the paragon cache mounts were fairly high droprate and never dropped duplicates. Around 20% would work.

Deleted
    Yeah sure paragon caches were great and kept the players motivated to do world quests. But seriously Blizzard should've increased the drop rate of the mounts, I've heard stories about people who opened 20 caches and still didn't get the mount

Quote Originally Posted by sagape View Post
    I don't entirely dislike them, some extra gold and resources are nice, however, after 800+ caches opened I've only got the Warden's toy, Court of Farondis's mount and Army of the Light's toy. And man, as a collector I feel very wearing to keep grinding reputation in order to hope that the next cache will have one of the vanity rewards. Personally I think that one of the following options could be good enough:

• Never implement paragon reputations again.
    • Have paragon reputation implemented but only with gold, expansion resources or something like that.
    • Implement the paragon system with vanity rewards but with a significantly higher chance to drop.

So guys, what do you feel about the paragon rewards?
    The concept of paragon reward is nice, they just have to make dungeons give rep now so we can stop doing fucking WQs already.

Deleted
    Honestly no. Let at least mount be tied with exalted. Maybe with aragon chace different colors, but not the base mount.

I loved the idea at first, but after nearly 60 of each cache and only have 3/8 mounts I now hate the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    They're nice bonus, but having mounts/toys as a reward is just pure blasphemy.

They should give gold/resources/materials/just some bonus items that you can already acquire from other sources.

They should be treated as BONUS.
    I haven't received a single item worth noting from the caches.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather have more levels pass exalted, like exalted +1 (100,000 rep) +2 (500,000 rep) +3 (1,000,000 rep) ect that give cosmetic rewards rather than it being in an RNG cache. They can keep the paragon caches for rewarding stuff like currencies (eg gold, order resources, curious coins, wakening essences).
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2018-03-14 at 09:10 PM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

So long as they don't stick mounts and toys in them, fine. Them marketing the paragon reputation as being extra content was just crap.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Easy fix if they simply add bad luck protection on this shit. Then you know you're working towards a goal. As it stands right now you could never see some of the rewards.

Absurd system, can't believe Blizzard is allowing this to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    No.

Mounts and toys should be available from the faction vendor as a reward for reaching exalted, not locked behind additional grinding with RNG slapped on top.

I've been doing every Paragon reputation religiously since their introduction via emissaries, elite WQ's + funneling rep tokens from alts, and I have NONE of the Broken Isles rewards to show for it.

If the Paragon chests only contained additional resources, then fair enough. Their current iteration is dogshit.
    Thats just bulshiit. I never focused on rep grind. I dont do WQs everyday. I wait 3 days to get all 3 factions up and just do 12 quests to be done for the next 3 days. Guess what? I have every mount now collected. No way you did not get anything if you farmed like you described this all time.
    You look like another angry exaggerating kid who wanna prove how shiit Blizzard is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    No.

Mounts and toys should be available from the faction vendor as a reward for reaching exalted, not locked behind additional grinding with RNG slapped on top.

I've been doing every Paragon reputation religiously since their introduction via emissaries, elite WQ's + funneling rep tokens from alts, and I have NONE of the Broken Isles rewards to show for it.

If the Paragon chests only contained additional resources, then fair enough. Their current iteration is dogshit.
    agreed, they should be exalted, or garunteed on paragon chest 1 or 5 for example, to replicate old world rep farm mounts that simply were just a rep for them and nothing else. like the netherrays or nether drakes

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Remove mounts/pets/toys from them

Add flasks/food/potions/crafting materials

And we have a nice bonus after caping reputation
    I think this is the best way to do it. I burned out pretty hard on WQs because I was running twelve characters almost every day for the mounts. I got them all, but now doing the daily emissary on just my main is sometimes difficult :P

It's a thing to have a nice bonus, not force MAXIMUM GRIND MODE for cosmetics.
    Last edited by Nefarious Tea; 2018-03-14 at 09:25 PM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

No god please no.. I didnt get single mount from those fucking lottery chests.. Why the hell cant i buy mounts at exalted as it used to be?