Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Considering that these people have a following, it's safe to assume that these people have support and there are people who agree with them. It frustrates me that people are getting their platforms removed because of their political and social leanings. Trying to silence these people just leads to more frustration and heavier push back.
    These are foreigners. Why should they enjoy the same rights as citizens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    No, those things do happen. Similar things happen in non-Muslim countries, too. And the big difference is that, unlike you, I don't blame literally all Muslims for those things, I blame the individuals who did those things for doing them.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...uality-charges
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmou...d_Ayaz_Marhoni
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/majid..._11410368.html
    https://www.advocate.com/world/2016/...g-lgbt#slide-1

When gay men are killed in western countries, its by individuals. When it happens in places with strong theocratic Islamic control, its by law and organised groups and public displays. When you kill a gay person in america, uk and most of europe, the ones who killed are arrested and tried for murder. When it happens in Islamic held nations, its done as public display. There is a strong reason why opening gay people don't go to visit those countries, and told to avoid going there.
    When you fear for your life living in such places in the world just because of your sexuality, it isn't about individuality, its about a fucked up system that hasn't evolved with the rest of the world.
    And yes, that way of thinking comes with migrants when they move to western nations!
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-03-14 at 09:52 PM.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You want to disagree about social safety nets or funding libraries and we'll talk.

You want to disagree about people's basic rights to exist and you stand to have troubles.
    At this point the subject barely matters, it became like muscle reflex for the left to yell and cry before thinking.

I don't know all the people who were banned there but I never heard anyone saying anything about people's right to exist. Also, what do YOU mean by that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

When gay men are killed in western countries, its by individuals. When it happens in places with strong theocratic Islamic control, its by law and organised groups and public displays. There is a strong reason why opening gay people don't go to visit those countries, and told to avoid going there.
    When you fear for your life living in such places in the world just because of your sexuality, it isn't about individuality, its about a fucked up system that hasn't evolved with the rest of the world.
    And yes, that way of thinking comes with migrants when they move to western nations!
    I wanted to make a post about exactly that but decided not to cuz I didn't have the sources and shit. Big thanks to you for doing it for me and well said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post

I wanted to make a post about exactly that but decided not to cuz I didn't have the sources and shit. Big thanks to you for doing it for me and well said.
    no problem. it takes some serious fucking mental gymnastics to be so naive to ignore what islamic theocracy is and how indoctrinated people are from those regions by it.
    #boycottchina

At this point the subject barely matters, it became like muscle reflex for the left to yell and cry before thinking.

I don't know all the people who were banned there but I never heard anyone saying anything about people's right to exist. Also, what do YOU mean by that?
    I mean you are cozying up with and getting real comfy with Nazis. Stop fucking doing that. You don't get listened to, you get run out of society on a rail.

no problem. it takes some serious fucking mental gymnastics to be so naive to ignore what islamic theocracy is and how indoctrinated people are from those regions by it.
    Yeah, it's either naive or wishful thinking to hope that it's not true. A lot of people have a hard time understanding how different other countries are from their own and how dangerous it can be to throw people into different culture, specially when these people don't even WANT to but they are FORCED to. I get it that some immigrants are very grateful for the opportunity and make the best of it, but that's not everyone. Some just want to recreate their culture inside another country and there's big chances of that going terribly wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I mean you are cozying up with and getting real comfy with Nazis. Stop fucking doing that. You don't get listened to, you get run out of society on a rail.
    What are you talking about?
    You do know that Lauren Southern is factually less nazi than you, right?

She took part in obstructing rescue efforts of human life in 2017, which has been mentioned earlier in the thread I think.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    No, those things do happen. Similar things happen in non-Muslim countries, too. And the big difference is that, unlike you, I don't blame literally all Muslims for those things, I blame the individuals who did those things for doing them.

Would you be okay with all men being incarcerated because we're so rapey as a gender? No? That's why your argument makes no sense. Because that's the same kind of prejudice you're demonstrating, here.

And calling out that prejudice doesn't mean you're claiming rapes don't happen. It means the people who should be blamed for the rapes are the rapists, and not "all men".
    Similar things happen in non muslim countries??????

Show me where in europe its normal to stone people to death and kill gay people.

What are you talking about?
    She's only been limited by opportunity not by intent. Stop fucking idolizing the shittiest people around.

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post

Show me where in europe its normal to stone people to death and kill gay people.

The only difference between this piece of shit and the Islamic pieces of shit is that whole "theocracy" thing. Which is why other pieces of shit have to try so desperately to convince us that allowing Muslims to live in our countries means that there's going to be an Islamic theocracy any day now... Just like Jesus has been coming back any day now for the past 2000 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post

The only difference between this piece of shit and the Islamic pieces of shit is that whole "theocracy" thing. Which is why other pieces of shit have to try so desperately to convince us that allowing Muslims to live in our countries means that there's going to be an Islamic theocracy any day now... Just like Jesus has been coming back any day now for the past 2000 years.
    Did he kill any gay person???

LIke i said show me where in europe its normal to stone people to death and killing gay people

Did he kill any gay person???

LIke i said show me where in europe its normal to stone people to death and killing gay people
    It's not normal. And unless there's some sort of fundamental societal shift, it will never become normal. Which is exactly why all the fearmongering about Muslims is nothing but rank bigotry.

"BUT HER PAMPHLETS!!!4!!"

The UK deserves to burn it to the ground

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It's not normal. And unless there's some sort of fundamental societal shift, it will never become normal. Which is exactly why all the fearmongering about Muslims is nothing but rank bigotry.
    The problem its that in muslims countries its normal this kind of shit

You don't blame ALL Nazis in Germany during the third Reich for the Holocaust right? I mean, you can't really say that the Nazis were the cause of the holocaust, because its not like every single Nazi was manning a watchtower at a death camp.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

UK is too far gone. Let it burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    You don't blame ALL Nazis in Germany during the third Reich for the Holocaust right? I mean, you can't really say that the Nazis were the cause of the holocaust, because its not like every single Nazi was manning a watchtower at a death camp.
    I know I do.

10+ Year Old Account

When gay men are killed in western countries, its by individuals. When it happens in places with strong theocratic Islamic control, its by law and organised groups and public displays. When you kill a gay person in america, uk and most of europe, the ones who killed are arrested and tried for murder. When it happens in Islamic held nations, its done as public display. There is a strong reason why opening gay people don't go to visit those countries, and told to avoid going there.
    This isn't an argument. It's just more prejudice.

If you take issue with the way a particular nation is going, that means you take issue with that nation's leadership. What you're doing is the equivalent of saying "Israel is too aggressive, all fucking Jews want to subjugate everyone else". Notice how the latter is A> wildly antisemitic, and B> does not follow from the former. Same as with your argument. The only difference is the ethnoreligious group being targeted.

"In Europe" is an odd qualification. But there are plenty of hate crimes against gay people in Europe. Not to mention worldwide. Nor are those by any means the only factors we should focus on.

As for capital punishment, definitely not a uniquely Muslim phenomenon;

Sure, most of the Middle East is red, but so is the USA, and plenty of other counties.

Deleted
    This isn't an argument. It's just more prejudice.

If you take issue with the way a particular nation is going, that means you take issue with that nation's leadership. What you're doing is the equivalent of saying "Israel is too aggressive, all fucking Jews want to subjugate everyone else". Notice how the latter is A> wildly antisemitic, and B> does not follow from the former. Same as with your argument. The only difference is the ethnoreligious group being targeted.

"In Europe" is an odd qualification. But there are plenty of hate crimes against gay people in Europe. Not to mention worldwide. Nor are those by any means the only factors we should focus on.

As for capital punishment, definitely not a uniquely Muslim phenomenon;

Sure, most of the Middle East is red, but so is the USA, and plenty of other counties.
    Guess what majority of red are

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    You realize that this is exactly how things went in the aftermath of WWII, right? Nazi soldiers weren't punished for defending the Reich. Just the leadership and other individuals who personally perpetrated or enabled war crimes and crimes against humanity. You're citing an example that completely backs up my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess what majority of red are
    Some are Muslim. Some of the green are Muslim. Turkey is an obvious example. Plenty of the red are not Muslim theocracies, including most of Sub-Saharan Africa, India, China, and the Americas.

And most of the green only turned green within living memory, so it's not like this is even some massive cultural divide in the first place.