Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    They're not making any points when we can require the same thing in Sweden without people whining about it targeting minorities. If you don't have an ID that you can use to identify yourself with then you don't get to vote. If you want to vote, then get an ID that is accepted as a form of identification of your person so you can vote.
    I get it; you are either completely uninterested in how voter ID laws have been used in the USA, or are deliberately misrepresenting them. It's not reasonable, either way.

Your argument doesn't make any sense at all in the context of these kinds of laws and how they were being implemented in the USA. Which you'd know, had you read the sources I provided.

There weren't about needing to have ID. They were about restricting valid ID types to those which would deliberately disenfranchise minority voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I get it; you are either completely uninterested in how voter ID laws have been used in the USA, or are deliberately misrepresenting them. It's not reasonable, either way.

Your argument doesn't make any sense at all in the context of these kinds of laws and how they were being implemented in the USA. Which you'd know, had you read the sources I provided.
    It is entirely reasonable to require people to show what was on that sign as means of identification, it's more lax than what is required in Sweden for sure. I'd expect nothing less of a country that claims to be democratic.

Stomping your feet in the ground and saying "NO, THIS AFFECTS THEM DISPROPORTIONATELY" isn't making a point. Tell them to get off their asses and get an accepted ID.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is entirely reasonable to require people to show what was on that sign as means of identification. I'd expect nothing less of a country that claims to be democratic.
    And that's a deliberately misleading response.

People are required to identify themselves to vote, in the USA. That isn't what voter ID laws were about. Again, which you'd know, if you'd read either source I provided, or had otherwise educated yourself on the topic.

If they can't vote because they don't have the right sort of ID then they should get the right sort of ID.
    Thing is sadly, that seemingly it is a lot harder, to get an ID in the US. In Germany, an ID is required as well, but you can apply for an ID 5 days a week and is issued by essentially all local administration offices. However some locations, in the US handing out IDs have far... well let's say less convinient opening times. Like every fifth wendnesday a month only.

It reminds me of banning abortion through the back door, for example increase the reqirements of the medical centers so that the majority of abortion cliniks have to close state wide, making getting an abortion because of traveling distances and costs more complicated. Which get's even harder, if the legislators manage to cut the legal time frames.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting way way off topic now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And that's a deliberately misleading response.

People are required to identify themselves to vote, in the USA. That isn't what voter ID laws were about. Again, which you'd know, if you'd read either source I provided, or had otherwise educated yourself on the topic.
    You're just gonna ignore what I'm saying to peddle your bullshit? TELL THEM TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES AND GET AN ACCEPTED ID INSTEAD OF STOMPING YOUR FEET IN THE GROUND GOING "NOO, UNACCEPTABLE". I can't go to the voting booth here and expect them to accept anything other than a driver license, passport or national identity card or any other ID card issued by authorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, voter ID laws have nothing to do with Austin Bombing currently. Get back on topic

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Who pissed in your fucking cornflakes? There's only famous case of that. You are jumping to conclusions.
    Except for there's way more than just the Uni-bomber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

like we need to bring up "ID laws" to make the point white conservatives want to keep minorities down, for fuck sake, look at the demographics for housing in, take a wild guess, AUSTIN.

How does voter ID laws target minorities in particular?
    Because the poor, tend to be minorities in cities. Just like intentionally closing DMVs in those areas so people have to sit on a bus for a couple hours to get to one. I mean Republicans have openly admitted that the voter ID laws have been made to target Democrats and minorities.

Christ, this thread is a dumpster fire.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

I read somewhere that the first victim was a Homeowners Association president. I mean, that would explain everything right there if he was the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I read somewhere that the first victim was a Homeowners Association president. I mean, that would explain everything right there if he was the only one.
    They are saying the other two people were Mother and Son. They prob thought they had a sweet package to open and it blew up in their faces.

Absolutely horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Who pissed in your fucking cornflakes? There's only famous case of that. You are jumping to conclusions.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/fbi-arrest...opstories.html

Run ruh, you were saying?
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Three bombs sent to three black families. Seems more like a hate crime, than a drug dealer. Keep up, or move the fuck on.
    If it had all been white people you wouldn't be saying anything. Guess who kills the most blacks people? Other black people. But by all means keep pushing your alt left BLM agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    If it had all been white people you wouldn't be saying anything. Guess who kills the most blacks people? Other black people. But by all means keep pushing your alt left BLM agenda.
    Do you have any proof I wouldn't say anything? I despise BLM, my past posts prove it. But by all means, keep pushing your alt facts.

Btw: called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    If we want to go by statistical data than this was more than likely done by an African American. Nice try.
    Great call bro. Got anymore predictions for us?

Let the hate flow through you, young Skywalker!
    Not sure how you got hate from my comment, but nice deflection. Please regale us with some more of your amazing prognostications.

If we want to go by statistical data than this was more than likely done by an African American. Nice try.
    Good call Kojak!!

Alt White Wing individual whom was a devout christian (their way of saying Terrorist i guess)

But hey the guess could have been way worse like this one tries to imply

Sometimes its just hard to say the word "white"