Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldarious View Post
    If it isn't better then Werebear then there is no point. This falls so short. Who even wants more humans? This better not be the 4th Alliance allied race. I will so quit over this.
    Haha!That's a big over reaction if you quit the game just because people who actually want this got it, Do what you do but it seems a bit ridiculous to quit just because a race you don't like get's released

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Apart from the Zandalari Paladins lose their connection to "paladanism" during the quest line. Sorry to break it to you, it's already been dealt with.
    I seem to recall a certain Blood Elf Paladin who enjoys showing people alternate ways of connecting to the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldarious View Post
    If it isn't better then Werebear then there is no point. This falls so short. Who even wants more humans? This better not be the 4th Alliance allied race. I will so quit over this.
    It sounds like you're just looking for any reason to quit, perhaps you don't even enjoy the game anymore? What's the point of playing if you're just going to threaten to quit at anything you don't like?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Fuck that looks cool. Better than the turtleosaur.

But whether or not I go Kul Tiran with my Druid or Zandalari depends entirely on what the Kul Tiran feral form looks like. Hopefully it looks nothing like a cat.

Now can we drop this stupid faction ‘balance’ shite and give Zandalari and Night Elves Paladins?
    Heck no! If Zandalari get paladins, i want void elf paladins (or gnome).

On that note... wonder if kul'tirans will be paladins...
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-15 at 12:10 AM.

Perhaps the crying can stop now.

If this has been confirmed, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So where's the proof this is a player model of a druid & not just some random bear NPC in BfA?
    Well, it does have the druid glyph on the shoulder, so it's pretty definitely a Druid form. Whether it is a player available one... hard to tell. But given the number of NPC druids we've seen, it would seem a rather big waste of resources to make this purely for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Really what puts me off of them are the faces, for both genders. Males have these weird orangutan faces with pumpkin chins and the female faces just look kind of...off.

Give them more badass faces and I guess I'm sold.
    They remind me so much of Orcs... o.O

Was hoping for a new allied race for alliance to be druid that wasn't going to be a human. Meh, maybe it will be okay. We shall see.

This feel more and more like Mag ghar and kul thirans will come at the same time as zandalari and dwarves

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Heck no! If Zandalari get paladins, i want void elf paladins.

On that note... wonder if kul'tirans will be paladins...
    Detecting potential sarcasm. Going to reply as if you were serious though.

Void Elf paladins don’t make sense unless they’re void paladins. Night Elf and Zandalari Paladins exist in lore.

And I reckon Kul Tiran paladins will be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    They do look badasses already I don't understand what you are saying?
    I'm sorry, but if you think that face is badass then you really need to get your eyes checked.

I just can't...with their faces... Looks like the gay love child of Luis Guzman and Vincent D'Onofrio! They definitely need more angular, visually appealing faces imo.

Me:That looks fucking cool

Inner Me:You're not trading your Werebear for that!!
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Me:That looks fucking cool

Inner Me:You're not trading your Werebear for that!!
    Yeah you are. The Werebear looks pretty bad when you're the one actually playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Apart from the Zandalari Paladins lose their connection to "paladanism" during the quest line. Sorry to break it to you, it's already been dealt with.
    You wanna bet? That story is incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    This basically confirms that the Allied race for Alliance is fat people.

This is just the start of the drama...
    What Drama? Drama if you are stupid.... We just have had an Allied race that has more horns and one thats gold with grey skin. This is what allied races are. Adding fat humans is already more of a difference than some other allied races...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So where's the proof this is a player model of a druid & not just some random bear NPC in BfA?
    Well, it's got four color variants and the telltale marking on the forearm.

They really don't need to go through all that work if they don't plan on having shapeshifting Kul Tiran druids. If they need a wild animal monster, there's already the wicker hounds. And if they just need generic NPC bears, they could reuse the worgen ones, or... y'know, just not bother having shapeshifting Kul Tiran druid NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Perhaps the crying can stop now.

If this has been confirmed, that is.
    It's a step in the right direction. Though it still doesn't make up for the shitty recycling of mounts for LF Paladin when HM Druids have their own forms and Mag'har and HM shamans have very nice totem assets. Which will be even shittier when Vulpera (have a decent chance of being paladins) get their own custom Paladin mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I'm sorry, but if you think that face is badass then you really need to get your eyes checked.

I just can't...with their faces... Looks like the gay love child of Luis Guzman and Vincent D'Onofrio! They definitely need more angular, visually appealing faces imo.
    Yeah I actually think they look bad ass and are already good enough though I wouldn't mind having different faces so that both of us can be happy.

Deleted
    Good now Alliance players can stop complaining that blizzard spend all there time on the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Finally, the dramas can end.

And btw... way more awesome than the Zandalari one.
    Couldn’t agree more...Kul’Tiran Druid, best Druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Detecting potential sarcasm. Going to reply as if you were serious though.

Void Elf paladins don’t make sense unless they’re void paladins. Night Elf and Zandalari Paladins exist in lore.

And I reckon Kul Tiran paladins will be a thing.
    Zandalari paladin's don't exist in lore. Prelates do. Prelates are more priests than paladins and the Loa they prayed to died and was brought back in undeath. They got no light source and theres documents in game saying they lost the connection to the light. And let's be honest, they were just a random trash mob created for a raid.

So... both are just as unlikely. Because amongst the Blood elves there could've been Paladins that were caught in the whole void scenario. Discipline is a thing.

But, yes, it was a bit sarcastic because they are both unlikely, but also cause i don't want night elf paladins cause i dont like nelf models and racials. I'd rather something like void elf or gnome that would be more distinct.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-15 at 12:22 AM.