Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    -Alliance players brag their stuff look way better and horde sucks.
    -New expansion content start getting leaked.
    -Alliance whine and cry about horde getting some nice stuff.
    -Alliance whine and cry that all their stuff is crap.
    -Alliance whine and cry of horde bias.
    -Alliance whine and cry for High elves.
    -Alliance stuff gets leaked.

The pre-expansion circle is now complete.
    I forgot that the Horde and Alliance are just large Hive-Minds

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    The writing has been on the wall for a while now in regards to Allied races.

Phase 1:
    Void Elves & Lightforged Space Goats (A)
    Highmountain Tauren & Nightborn Elves (H)

Phase 2:
    Dark Iron Dwarves (A)
    Zandalari Trolls (H)

Phase 3:
    Kul Tiras Humans (A)
    AU Orcs (H)

Phase 4: (speculative, but an educated guess)
    Sethrak (A)
    Vulpera (H)
    Those Sethrak, i really dig them...don't even care abouut faction.

7+ Year Old Account
    The druid form looks pretty cool and all but you're still a fat human who looks god awful in gear. I'll take my troll any day, hell even tauren look better in gear then Kul'tiran humans do

Honestly This looks amazing. And this is coming from a horde player. But have ally toons especially with BFA coming out, I want to see both ends of everything. And its better then the Zandalaris bear form. Just.. because damn this looks great. Hoping they give us the Zandalari paladins

Very interesting. The form is very, very Drust inspired. Yet we've seen virtually no connection made between the Kul Tirans and the Drust other than the explanation that the Drust want revenge for being wiped out.

This makes me wonder if playable Kul Tirans might be very different than what we currently see in game. Perhaps the playable ones are even possessed by Drust spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Chappyzilla View Post
    The druid form looks pretty cool and all but you're still a fat human who looks god awful in gear. I'll take my troll any day, hell even tauren look better in gear then Kul'tiran humans do
    Yeah a lot of the helmets and chunky plate belts are going to look hilariously oversized on them.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    -New expansion content start getting leaked.
    -Alliance whine and cry about horde getting some nice stuff.
    -Alliance whine and cry that all their stuff is crap.
    -Alliance whine and cry of horde bias.
    -Alliance whine and cry for High elves.
    -Alliance stuff gets leaked.

The pre-expansion circle is now complete.
    I always bragged about what we got. I like VE's, DI's and Kul'tirans.
    There is a huge thread about Preacher and even Belular passing the narrative that Blizzard likes horde more and that's why Alliance wasn't getting stuff.

*shrug*

Fell free to generalise whatever you want. I bragged cause i honestly like it more and try to get these whinners to stop complaining. Though again, it's just a vocal minority.
    Btw, before you come say it, i like the Alliance zones better aswell. I don't partake on the opinion they aren't cool and exciting. Boralis is a beautiful city to add to the roster. Zandalar is pretty good for a horde city aswell.
    I can't comment on the quest design though.

So, maybe you can generalise something out of that too.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-15 at 01:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So there's no proof that Kul Tiran are going to even be a playable race, no proof that these aren't just NPC bears, no proof that if these are even attached to the Kul Tiran other than the look is similar to the Drust King (which isn't a Kul Tiran).....sounds to me like 100% confirmation that this is indeed a playable Kul Tiran druid for their new allied race!

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So there's no proof that Kul Tiran are going to even be a playable race, no proof that these aren't just NPC bears, no proof that if these are even attached to the Kul Tiran other than the look is similar to the Drust King (which isn't a Kul Tiran).....sounds to me like 100% confirmation that this is indeed a playable Kul Tiran druid for their new allied race!
    Stay mad, lol!

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, making them druids is also a fine solution for people who want to play Kul Tirans or Drust but don't want to be "fat humans," since they can just spend most of their time in their shapeshift forms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    If there was an award for being intentionally obtuse, you'd definitely be a nominee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Honestly, making them druids is also a fine solution for people who want to play Kul Tirans or Drust but don't want to be "fat humans," since they can just spend most of their time in their shapeshift forms.
    You talk as if being a little bit fat is the end of the world. Pisses me off.

The best girlfriend i've ever had was a little bit chubby and cute. Best person i've ever met.

i'm guessing warrior, hunter, rogue mage, druid, priest, shaman

seems their dark magic is of a priestly and druidic nature so i dont think warlocks. not to sure about the shaman but i can see that with the sea priests, but definately the others.

i think it would be interesting if cultuerally (and thus reflected in their classes) kul tirans were basically humans but with nature worship and less emphasis on the church
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

So I guess it's official. Blizzard has an extreme hate for giving horde elves the druid class. The Nightborne should have had it because of the Arcan'dor.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This was the inevitable ending of the Dino Druid hubbub.

Now that we have the missing race, let's start speculating about whatll pair off with Vulpera.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Their Trent form going to be Maokai.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    So I guess it's official. Blizzard has an extreme hate for giving horde elves the druid class. The Nightborne should have had it because of the Arcan'dor.
    You... Do realize a night elf grew that?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    If there was an award for being intentionally obtuse, you'd definitely be a nominee.
    He's not wrong. Everyone is drowning in hype and not thinking clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chappyzilla View Post
    whats awkward is trolls look horrible in gear.

just like pandaren you cant wear most helmets, chest pieces and boots without it looking awkward.

when are yall going to realize that its just "not all races look good in everything" or need to and stop being a downer

you just have to say 'its not my taste"

no reason to insult stuff you dont like. I hate football and spend 0 time thinking about it. because i have self respect
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Now I wonder if the overgrown toddlers who WAAA WAAA WAAAA'd about Horde getting more attention this xpac feel like the idiots they are.

Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I always bragged about what we got. I like VE's, DI's and Kul'tirans.
    There is a huge thread about Preacher and even Belular passing the narrative that Blizzard likes horde more and that's why Alliance wasn't getting stuff.
    Is there? I don't recall Preach claiming Horde bias at all. He just talked about quest design.