Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Can you imagine the BWL Razorgore fight with 40 man LFR??? /wrists
    That was the wow 10th anniversary event. IT WAS CANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER AS FUCCCCCCK.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    That was the wow 10th anniversary event. IT WAS CANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER AS FUCCCCCCK.
    No, that was only MC. It was indeed cancer though.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    No, that was only MC. It was indeed cancer though.
    O yeah your right, I don't know why I read it was Ragnarnos instead of Razorgore.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazik View Post
    I do not think this will ever happen. My guess is - there will be zero connection between Live and Classic.

It would not make any sense to re-introduce Tier 3 and other legacy stuff into Live version of the game.
    Also it would add another level of complexity into this already complex task.
    I think it would add incentive to play and get good at the classic realms if we could PTR copy our toons back to live with all their items intact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabbyfists View Post
    I think it would add incentive to play and get good at the classic realms if we could PTR copy our toons back to live with all their items intact
    a step further down the money trail

facilitate (meaning make some easy mode of the raid) raiding to get various tier sets in classic. allow xfer from classic to retail (paid, of course ).

the list of potential hooks/tie-ins between retail and classic is almost endless and I expect them to ruthlessly exploit them.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

im so with you, just dont change it rerelease pelase

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    No. The perfect compromise is LFR. Anything else is abusing Classic WoW.
    The perfect compromise is adding LFR to Vanilla? Just want to make sure I understand correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    ONE thing i would like is of it applies transmogs no longer obtainable to our main accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    ONE thing i would like is of it applies transmogs no longer obtainable to our main accounts
    Actually disgusting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by njams View Post
    I won't mind achievements in classic. It won't change gameplay so I won't mind.
    Not gameplay itself, but

"Link achievement or no invite"

Deleted

Achievements.

That made me laugh, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Not gameplay itself, but

"Link achievement or no invite"
    There will probably be an addon to check progress anyway...

No need for achievements imo.

Classic and tbc didn't have achievments, and didn't need them. A resounding NO from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    No. Achievements IMO were the most important turning point in WoW's history and their absence in Vanilla and BC was a major contributor to the gameplay style difference between those and the post-Cataclysm world. Big no for me.
    Really? I mean, I've never been interested in achievements, and I don't think they have a place in classic, but why do you think they're the most significant addition to WoW? I would say that LFR/LFD, transmogging or flying mounts as more significant, just to name a few.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    #Nochanges

Do I want improvements in raw and unfinished version of WoW? Yes. Achievement system would give people something to strive for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Do I want improvements in raw and unfinished version of WoW? Yes. Achievement system would give people something to strive for.
    Why do you need achievements to strive for something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Why do you need achievements to strive for something?
    Exactly. You can set goals and accomplish things without a "boom you did it" popping up in game when you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Exactly. You can set goals and accomplish things without a "boom you did it" popping up in game when you do.
    I will provide example from my gameplay: for example, I got bored, I open achieve tab, I look at what I have not done yet, I go do it. It kind of gives motivation to me, if achievements were not there, maybe I just wouldn't remember or care about some pets or rares, gathering things or collecting them. I am not strongly FOR achievements, but I don't see how it ruins the game.