Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    .....sounds to me like 100% confirmation that this is indeed a playable Kul Tiran druid for their new allied race!
    Get what ya mean, but $$$ into all these forms is confirmation, until you hear the kind you want to hear anyway.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

I like it, very nice can't wait to see what the cat, moonkin, flight and travel form look like.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    look , other peoples(the person you are quoting) asinine comments aside for those of us with a brain who want to actually speculate

it makes sense that since Humans dont have tusks or fur or THESE humans might not have tattoos that they will have some OTHER customization option. and since 3 different body types are depicted all over kul tiras I think the most REASONABLE assumption is that Kul tirans will have the choice of the standard human model, the skinny model and the cuddly superior model.

Now of course we have no proof but what we have in game IS good circumstantial evidence. For me the only question is what they are going to do with the women. if it was me designing it i'd use the regular human female as the skinny one, the one datamined as the medium and someone more like the art of that goth cat woman as the large model.
    cus regardless of any taste one cant get THAT much skinnier than what human women are like now.

but they are SOMEWHAT bustier than say, blood elves, so maybe there is room to work with.

I mean you see those 3 models everywhere, tons of characters are the big guy, the regular human. the idea they'd JUST get one type made sense when we thought maybe it was a certain faction within kul tiras. but we can see from the questing experience that all types are all over kul tiras
    Having 2 body types sounds reasonable and would make KT Humans actually a very interesting race - but i feel they would have to add this option to SW Humans, too...which would actually make sense, as Orcs get that option as well...so hunch vs straight for Orcs and ripped vs big/fat/normal for Humans? That actually sounds like a fair tradeoff to me. I would give Blizzard credit, if that was actually to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Ok, well, when i google'd prelate's definition, it said a priest.
    How google defines a term has no relevance to WoW's classes. This is why paladins aren't knights of charlemagne's court, druids aren't ancient celtic adjudicators, and hunters don't hunt.

warrior is pretty spot on though, so there is that.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

So the fatties are the next Alliance allied race huh? Lame. They won't be very popular. Hopefully most of them will be druids so we don't have to look at the hideous fat models all the time. The druid forms do look cool, but that won't be enough to actually make them popular. If anything, we will just have more players playing as humans, since a few night elf and worgen druids will switch to dumb fat humans. Hopefully we get Sethrakk next.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    The form looks good, but Fat Human Druids will still be incredibly out of place in all Druid settings of the game except Kul'Tiras. Also, Druids are the class closest to life magic and this thing definetly looks undead - it's like having a sunflower as your death knight minion.

But still, it is a high-quality model, definetly on-par with the Zandalari ones. It still cannot get me excited about Fat Human allies...but i guess them being an allied race was to be expected ever since Blizzcon.
    The thing surely looks more like a tree than an undead. The skull per se, is not a skull, it's made out of wood. Notice how it finishes in branches.
    It's a beary tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    Having 2 body types sounds reasonable
    When has this ever, EVER happened in the history of warcraft besides Worgen?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You... Do realize a night elf grew that?
    That specific one yes. But the Arcan'dor was originally created by some keepers who sought the Highborne mages, they formed an order, worked together to combine Nature and Arcane into a single form. Farodin is a member of that order.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Horde favouritism my ass.. that's a god damn undead bear.

Well, looks like I'm moving to alliance..

We are littttt
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    When has this ever, EVER happened in the history of warcraft besides Worgen?
    "When has this ever, EVER happened in the history of warcraft besides the time where it already happened?"

Silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Sure, just like Night Elf Paladins after they had a Champion in the Class Ha-

Oh, wait.
    they literally explained in the quest that she was a "one-off."

wouldnt expect it to happen much more, at least for a little while
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    For me it's settled, I want a male Kul Tiran warrior and druid.
    Ha me too! I'm now planning to instantly make kul'tiran druids god I hope the spells at least look visually different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tak View Post
    -Alliance players brag their stuff look way better and horde sucks.
    -New expansion content start getting leaked.
    -Alliance whine and cry about horde getting some nice stuff.
    -Alliance whine and cry that all their stuff is crap.
    -Alliance whine and cry of horde bias.
    -Alliance whine and cry for High elves.
    -Alliance stuff gets leaked.
    -Alliance players brag their stuff look way better and horde sucks.

The pre-expansion circle is now complete.
    Sounds like Both factions in a nutshell.

Cool form. Pity its likely to be tied to fat people. :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    whats awkward is trolls look horrible in gear.

just like pandaren you cant wear most helmets, chest pieces and boots without it looking awkward.

when are yall going to realize that its just "not all races look good in everything" or need to and stop being a downer

you just have to say 'its not my taste"

no reason to insult stuff you dont like. I hate football and spend 0 time thinking about it. because i have self respect
    Yeah But I'm still allowed to voice my opinion. One of the main reasons people do not like pandaren is due to how horrible they look in gear, especially the males the stretched textures and tiny shoulder/helm is comedic at best.

Also male trolls I agree look bad in alot of things but Zandalari males and all female trolls look good in alot of gear because of the nice proportions, not as plate wearers though they look weird without real shoes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah a lot of the helmets and chunky plate belts are going to look hilariously oversized on them.
    You should look on the wowhead model viewer, helms are broken but the rest is fine. Its really laughably bad

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    "When has this ever, EVER happened in the history of warcraft besides the time where it already happened?"

Silly.
    I'm sure that the Kul Tirans will have a beef mode that happens when they attack, switching them out of their cosmetic-only form.

It's NEVER

EVER

HAPPENING

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    they literally explained in the quest that she was a "one-off."

wouldnt expect it to happen much more, at least for a little while
    Which is kind of weird given how warrior-priests were literally the backbone of night elven society in Warcraft 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yes.. there is substantial evidence to suggest Kul'tiran Humans will be an allied race, will be able to be Druids, and that this is their bear form. To ignore that at this point is simply ridiculous.
    Where's the proof they'll be an allied race? Where's the proof they will be druids who are in tune with nature magic while humans aren't? (So far every race that can be a druid is in touch with nature in some way) Where's the proof that this picture is a spell that Kul Tirans are using & that its not a random NPC with a variety of colors (like the inconspicuous bears in Silverpine Forest which also have druid marks on their shoulders and are SKINNABLE)? Where's the proof of ANYTHING about them other than a datamined picture and pure speculation?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm sure that the Kul Tirans will have a beef mode that happens when they attack, switching them out of their cosmetic-only form.

It's NEVER

EVER

HAPPENING
    No, but it's completely possible there will be a toggle option at character creation that switches between the large and thin versions.