Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    FAT WOMEN ARE COMING YES

Time to racechange to a THICC hero ;^)

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    ..... that its not a random NPC with a variety of colors (like the inconspicuous bears in Silverpine Forest which also have druid marks on their shoulders and are SKINNABLE)?
    ...you know those weren't actually bears right?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    No, but it's completely possible there will be a toggle option at character creation that switches between the large and thin versions.
    Which would cause a shitstorm with how angry other races would get and would make the standard be two new models from now on.

No, but it's completely possible there will be a toggle option at character creation that switches between the large and thin versions.
    It could be another option when you create, so you can switch between versions and have a normal human model for your Kul'tiran if you want... but then we'll just have loads of human druids everywhere the same as all the current human models which would be weak.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    ...you know those weren't actually bears right?
    You know they weren't actual players right?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It could be another option when you create, so you can switch between versions and have a normal human model for your Kul'tiran if you want... but then we'll just have loads of human druids everywhere the same as all the current human models which would be weak.
    I really doubt that you'd be able to pick the base model, it would just be thin or big.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Which would cause a shitstorm with how angry other races would get and would make the standard be two new models from now on.
    I don't see how. Transformation isn't the standard for races after Worgen even though it would have worked fine for Void Elves/High Elves, Nightborne/Nightfallen(partially withered), Lightforged, etc.

Two potential modified human models (Especially when the thin one is a rather small alteration) is small enough to just be a feature of that allied race.

The can of worms that would be opened if they gave a class a toggleable model would be so insane that it would mean players would bitch endlessly for customization "DUHHH ITS JUST BARBER SHOP" new models. Orc is new rigging. Might as well ask for pink and purple skin colors for humans in the barbershop while you're at it.

They are fat. Deal with it. One altered model = one new allied race. It's two human races or it's one model.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Finally, the dramas can end.

And btw... way more awesome than the Zandalari one.
    Dramas only end when Alliance bitch about something.

Horde story non-existent in every raid, patch zone, and bonus questline in Legion? No prob. Magni is back but Cairne is still dead? Perfectly fine. BfA setting the stage for the death/retirement of the very few Horde leaders left? Who cares?

Horde got dorky looking dino-druids? EVERYONE MUST RIOT.

OT: If we're shooting for real parity across factions, the Alliance probably deserve a better allied race. They now have 4 recolors/reskins of existing races. They need something as nice as Nightborne. Hopefully next batch of allied races after BfA launches gives them something cool.
    Last edited by Akani; 2018-03-15 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I can see where you're coming from, but just because a race that's unappealing to you doesn't mean you should quit. Hell, I'm still holding out for vrykul or Wildhammer Dwarves...maybe in the far future.

- - - Updated - - -

Weird hairless gorilla-man hybrids are...

I just want a genuine new Alliance race. Jinyu, Ogres, Sethrak, or even Vulpera are new races. Kul'Tiran are just more humans. Not exciting.

5+ Year Old Account
    Grats. DI Shams and you get your long-requested, unique-form Human Druids. I'll just be over here remembering the days when Zandalari Pallies looked likely. #ThxBlizz #Salt
    Owner & Operator of The Barrens Grind Support Group
    Survivor of Early TBC Ganklethorn Vale
    Horde Till I Die

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My only issue with that is what toggle will the females have? ThinHuman is male-only.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    My only issue with that is what toggle will the females have? ThinHuman is male-only.
    Sure. But it's not like that couldn't change with any build.

Really hoping Kul Tirans will be able to use the standard human model so I can change my worgen druid into one (unless the new female worgen form happens to actually look cool).

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Where's the proof they'll be an allied race? Where's the proof they will be druids who are in tune with nature magic while humans aren't? (So far every race that can be a druid is in touch with nature in some way) Where's the proof that this picture is a spell that Kul Tirans are using & that its not a random NPC with a variety of colors (like the inconspicuous bears in Silverpine Forest which also have druid marks on their shoulders and are SKINNABLE)? Where's the proof of ANYTHING about them other than a datamined picture and pure speculation?
    Peoples deduction skills need work if you can't tell by now Kul Tirans will be an allied race and druids. You think Horde are going to recruit the main inhabitant of Zandalar, but Alliance wont recruit the main people of Kul Tiras?

As someone else said, waiting for 100% confirmation is unneeded if you have enough evidence. You don't need the murderer to say he did it, get it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they make a playable, female, thin human model. I actually don't despise thin humans like a lot of other people and think it would fit really well with something like a rogue.

Oh, but this is about druids. Yay druids, yadda yadda. Bear looks cool but I need to see cat before I get excited

7+ Year Old Account
    There are multiple colors for this form so Kul'tirans are confirmed both as a race and as druids

I’m happy, now I can remain on the alliance. My ideal dream would be to roll a skinny black kul tiran Druid named shift brown lol. Or maybe Morgan shiftman

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure. But it's not like that couldn't change with any build.
    True, true. I guess I'm just leery of the idea since ThinHuman already uses the Female Undead rigging. Would the Female ThinHuman also be a Female Undead?

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Peoples deduction skills need work if you can't tell by now Kul Tirans will be an allied race and druids. You think Horde are going to recruit the main inhabitant of Zandalar, but Alliance wont recruit the main people of Kul Tiras?

As someone else said, waiting for 100% confirmation is unneeded if you have enough evidence. You don't need the murderer to say he did it, get it?
    Some people really REALLY don't want Kul'tirans. Some people really REALLY want something else more. Both groups are currently on the denial phase.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post

If you think that the model alone with zero context is sure fire proof or "evidence" that there will be playable Kultiran druids then you are beyond delusional. There is LITERALLY nothing to say that this isn't a model for some important NPC. Literally none. Blizzard have done new models for important characters in the past and getting way hyped over something that hasn't even been close to announced is quite frankly stupid. Anyone of any base intelligence should realize that this is all speculation, not confirmation.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

The bear looks sick, let's hope the other forms look even better. Finally a reason to create a druid for me.