Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

So now that there's undogified human druids

How soon until Malfurion bows out, his druidic ability totally eclipsed by [random Kul Tiras human NPC]?

Archdruidking Tom Dude will win the hearts of many.

It would actually be comical if the Night Elves lost Teldrassil, lost Malfurion and lost druidism to the Humans all in one expansion. This after Tyrande was used as a plot device to push Nighborne to the Horde and the embarrassment that was Val'sharah. I do hope Malf and the other Nelf leaders make it out of this expac alive because killing them off at this point would be excessive.

Blizzard... have mercy
    Last edited by ello; 2018-03-15 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ello View Post
    It would actually be comical if the Night Elves lost Teldrassil, lost Malfurion and lost druidism to the Humans all in one expansion. This after Tyrande was used as a plot device to push Nighborne to the Horde. Oof.

Blizzard... have mercy
    It won't stop there.

In patch 8.1 Anduin will have another anime-dreamscape vision of Varian and become King of Shamans with his supreme ancestor worship to fill the void Thrall left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    It won't stop there.

In patch 8.1 Anduin will have another anime-dreamscape vision of Varian and become King of Shamans with his supreme ancestor worship to fill the void Thrall left behind.
    all bow before the human empire

I kind of want to see malfurion go full bad guy this expansion and lead the war against the horde, hes been such a pacifist in wow, it hurts everytime i do something for him as a horde player while secretly wanting to kill him (i guess this is how the alliance feels about thrall?)

BFA could be a much needed breath of fresh air into the H/A conflict, burning of teldrassil i could see pushing a lot of night elf druids over the edge, and there is a lot of natural ferocity they could use to fuel their rage!

I really hope this expansion is the end of neutral heroes, its like the horde and alliance only exist for the player characters while all of the relevant lore characters are neutral

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    It won't stop there.

I guess the Emerald Nightmare didn't die after all. Cause this is mine.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

PURGE THE XENOS. KILL THE HERETICS! ALL HAIL EMPEROR MANDUIN.

Ahem.

It’s amazing, isn’t it?
    I mean, I doubt that we’ll see night elves literally bow down before human druids, but it’s easy to imagine just how much more frequent Kul Tiras druids will be after Kalimdor gets taken by the Horde.
    One thing that has to be remembered though is that it seems that these druids aren’t exactly trusted by their own people. Aren’t they seen as witches? There’s apparently a questline in Kul Tiras that shows locals to have a similar disposition conserning witches to Middle Age Europe.
    Could be cool to see these guys as more of an antithesis to normal druids. Mistrusted by their people and all that.

Kul Tiras humans aren't the true force of good. It's Stormwind humans or bust. So Lucan Foxblood will make a glorious return, study some more under the Kul Tiran Druids, then become the best Druid. For the glory of Stormwind and king Blanduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ello View Post
    It would actually be comical if the Night Elves lost Teldrassil, lost Malfurion and lost druidism to the Humans all in one expansion. This after Tyrande was used as a plot device to push Nighborne to the Horde and the embarrassment that was Val'sharah. I do hope Malf and the other Nelf leaders make it out of this expac alive because killing them off at this point would be excessive.

Blizzard... have mercy
    Tyrande and Mal are both useless and should be dead after this. I want someone more competent taking over, like Shandris, and leading the elves in a more "ferocious" direction, rather than "human fodder"

Great. Badass seafaring nation of admirals become nation of fat treehuging hipsters...

Deleted
    I will never understand why Nigth Elf should have the monopoly of Druidic traditions. Specially considering the amount of wild gods/ancient beings/demigod Azeroth seems to be filled off. But no, if my race does not have Malfurion blessing, i can't study nature because reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I will never understand why Nigth Elf should have the monopoly of Druidic traditions. Specially considering the amount of wild gods/ancient beings/demigod Azeroth seems to be filled off. But no, if my race does not have Malfurion blessing, i can't study nature because reasons.
    the reason from fellow nelf players: because Cenarius.
    And thats pretty much the only reason, that Cenarius was the teacher of the "first" "proper" druid, Malfurion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trolls became druids without Malfurion in fact the loa/wild gods are the ones who taught them which kinda put them on level pegging with the Night elves there. I do agree though I really hope with this expac and wild gods we get to see their side of druidisim, I'm really sick of Night elves

It used to be explained through Cenarius being the only Wild God who taught mortals druidism and he liked to play favorites.
    Outside of Lore... Take that away from them and there is almost nothing left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chappyzilla View Post
    Trolls became druids without Malfurion in fact the loa/wild gods are the ones who taught them which kinda put them on level pegging with the Nigh elves there. I do agree though I really hope with this expac and wild gods we get to see their side of druidisim, I'm really sick of Night elves
    I really hope they would change night elf monopoly on Emerald Dream too.

7+ Year Old Account
    I figure all druid races can enter it but night elves just have a bad habit of staying there for years on end not helping anyone

I figure all druid races can enter it but night elves just have a bad habit of staying there for years on end not helping anyone
    Oh yeah, but I mean the actually important connection to the Dream.
    Besides, as far as I saw, Zandalari are yet to mention the Dream.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Oh yeah, but I mean the actually important connection to the Dream.
    Besides, as far as I saw, Zandalari are yet to mention the Dream.
    I guess the biggest thing is why bother? The zandalari Loa live amongst them and they care more about whats going on in the real world then the dream world. It would be nice to see more references about it for horde races but since the Nightmare is destroyed I really don't see a reason for druids to spend so much time in there

10+ Year Old Account
    The Night elves got their connection to the Dream via Ysera and not Cenarius if i recall that correct. But i could be wrong. And Ysera is de...a star now. well multiple stars...

I guess the biggest thing is why bother? The zandalari Loa live amongst them and they care more about whats going on in the real world then the dream world. It would be nice to see more references about it for horde races but since the Nightmare is destroyed I really don't see a reason for druids to spend so much time in there
    Wasn’t there some kind of interaction between the Dream and Azeroth that the druids had to attend to?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    The Night elves got their connection to the Dream via Ysera and not Cenarius if i recall that correct. But i could be wrong. And Ysera is de...a star now. well multiple stars...
    I think it was Cenarius’s teachings and Ysera’s blessing to Nordrassil. The blessing just made it easier to cross, I think.