Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Jimmy Kimmel Says He’s Filing A Federal Complaint Against The Trumps

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...mpression=true

Jimmy Kimmel might end up costing President Donald Trump’s family some big money.

In light of the White House’s “buy American” rhetoric, the “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” host bought a bunch of merchandise from the Trump Store, which is run by two of the president’s sons, to see where it all came from.

“I’m sure Eric and Donald Jr. take this American thing very seriously,” Kimmel said. “These guys are red, white and blue to the core. They’re like a couple of flags wearing hair gel, these two.”

Well, not so much.

Most of the merchandise Kimmel purchased was made abroad, and two items didn’t list a country of origin at all. Kimmel said such an omission could lead to potential fines of up to $500,000 if it turns out these products were made overseas.

“This could be very expensive,” Kimmel said. “Not to mention embarrassing. Are they even capable of shame? I mean Trump’s whole platform is about American companies, his company isn’t even supporting America!”

And Kimmel has a way to fix it.

“I’ll just file an official complaint and let them sort it out,” he said to cheers.
    The clip where this happen
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

As if Trump supporters will even remotely care. He could explicitly outsource their jobs to China and they would still hail him as their saviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    As if Trump supporters will even remotely care. He could explicitly outsource their jobs to China and they would still hail him as their saviour.
    Make Asia Great Again!

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Make Asia Great Again!
    So that's what MAGA really means!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    So that's what MAGA really means!
    So it seems.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

It's no surprise all of Trump's products/companies come from overseas. His followers are so blinded by Trumps....charisma(?) that they ignore how he constantly says globalism is terrible while also having plenty of companies and products made elsewhere. The man is without a doubt a conman.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    The unfortunate part of this story?

That he had to give Trump money.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The unfortunate part of this story?

That he had to give Trump money.
    The whole unfortunate part of his presidency is us giving him money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    The whole unfortunate part of his presidency is us giving him money.
    Hard to believe nobody saw that coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Make Asia Great Again!
    Russian steel imports were up 24 percent last year. So, yes.

Again I saw clips of Donny Orange Turd at the Pennsylvania rally. One sign directly behind him read: Buy American. I swear you Trumpkin voters are so...
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    During the campaign there was a report about Ivanka's clothes being made in China, and being highly flammable.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c190a085f531

This should have been the moment this went under investigation. Not sure why it took this long to point it out.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    weird how so much of what Trump does ends up at Russia's wallet, yet its supposed to be a witchhunt

10+ Year Old Account
    Like suing Michael Jordan because your Nikes are junk, just because it has his name on it, doesn't mean it's his product. Trump makes, nothing. He's a brand.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Fan-fucking-tastic. I see the Trump Crime Family going down the drains - and it is a beautiful sight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Like suing Michael Jordan because your Nikes are junk, just because it has his name on it, doesn't mean it's his product. Trump makes, nothing. He's a brand.
    It is NOT like that at all. Jordan is a brand name. The Trump items are made by the Trump Organization - or whatever. The difference, while mildly subtle, is huge legally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Jordan's name is used by Nike as a brand and Nike makes the products. The MAGA hats and bullshit are directly manufactured by Trump's organization. That's a huge difference.

The equivalent would be Nike saying Jordans were all made in Chicago to support Chicago business but actually being made in China.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Oh, is that #MeToo Jimmy Kimmel going on another one of his crusades? No asking women to fondle his junk this time, or jump on trampolines while wearing short skirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Oh, is that #MeToo Jimmy Kimmel going on another one of his crusades? No asking women to fondle his junk this time, or jump on trampolines while wearing short skirts?
    Ad hominem attacks right off the bat, eh?

Which has nothing to do with his point so you're contributing nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

What does that have to do with anything?