Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    If it is truth you should.

I bet Venezuelans really regret not hearing people from the rest of the world that their government was going a really bad path five years ago.
    Does the US give a shit about other countries telling them that their government is going a really bad path right now?

I see that all our resident "I swear I am not a Nazi" members are out in foll force to defend freedom of speech...lol

These are people who used their freedom of speech to tell the world that Clinton had child sex slaves locked up in a pizza places basement. A theory so immensely stupid that if you believe in it we can safely ignore anything you have to say...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    Does the US give a shit about other countries telling them that their government is going a really bad path right now?
    If what they are telling is truth, they should.

Credit where credit is due, US is by far the country with the best speech protection laws in the world right now.

BTW, I am not American and I have no idea what you are trying to imply.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    That’s were the problem lies, there is no truth in their words.

I know we have a truely awful government in the Tories, but we’re not Venezuela.
    I am not implying you are.

What words are you referring to?

As I mentioned, I will not defend the couple because I don't know them.

Lauren accusation was that the pamphlets were racist, that is demonstrably false.
    Last edited by Knolan; 2018-03-15 at 11:14 AM.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    I see that all our resident "I swear I am not a Nazi" members are out in foll force to defend freedom of speech...lol

These are people who used their freedom of speech to tell the world that Clinton had child sex slaves locked up in a pizza places basement. A theory so immensely stupid that if you believe in it we can safely ignore anything you have to say...ever.
    Maybe it's such a stupid theory because you made it up on the fly in an attempt to demonise people you disagree with.

And all I'll say about the NGOs is that it's awfully convenient how they often show up just in the nick of time to rescue people off of "rickety rafts". It's almost like they're super heroes...or maybe there's a reason they didn't want the Italian government to have police officers on their boats. Just sayin'.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Here is a little YouTube clip that you know is nonsense after the first 10 seconds. It claims that "UK police seems more concerned with investigating so called offensive social media comments" and this simple statement tells us that the author is either a total moron or lying. That he inserted the word "seems" would suggest lying. Add to this that all his references are from social media and are packed with "seems", "was reported" etc.

If you can get past the first 30 seconds of this rubbish without seriously questioning the publishers credibility you need to work on your critical thinking.

Deleted

Equating conservative/traditional people as Nazis makes you look immensely stupid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Because the ideas these people want are simply put just not viable in reality. They want jobs that are OBSOLETE, or they want to be hired just because they fell out of a vagina within lines of a map and somehow think they are superior while having the worst worth ethic out there (at least in the UK). When the reality is they need to fucking go back to school and learn a trade suitable for 21st century.

Not "I want to go down the mine cause that's what my daddy and his daddy and his daddy did." because coal is thankfully being used less and less when it should be "Ok these are now no longer viable career paths. Let's look at what is viable and focus on getting a career towards that and work better so I will not be replaced." while governments at the same time should be going "Ok we can see many jobs are simply put being replaced by machines, soon there will not be enough jobs to go around. We need to find plans to implement UBI."
    Yeah you're right, they should adopt that mindset and the government should be aiding in that process, but they aren't.

They are content to demonize these people instead of looking for the root cause of their behaviour. Calling them entitled racists and then dismissing them sure as hell doesn't solve any societal problems. My whole point there is that these people are disenfranchised to begin with and are then met with hostility from all sides, except the populists. Other parties would do well to address the key points of populists in their own platform or else see them and the societal divide growing larger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Here is a little YouTube clip that you know is nonsense after the first 10 seconds. It claims that "UK police seems more concerned with investigating so called offensive social media comments" and this simple statement tells us that the author is either a total moron or lying. That he inserted the word "seems" would suggest lying. Add to this that all his references are from social media and are packed with "seems", "was reported" etc.

If you can get past the first 30 seconds of this rubbish without seriously questioning the publishers credibility you need to work on your critical thinking.
    Or you can look in the sources he linked in the video description?
    Or you can take a minute to check on google what he is talking about?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8017811.html
    https://twitter.com/policescotland/s...55567960465408

Or you can look in the sources he linked in the video description?
    Or you can take a minute to check on google what he is talking about?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8017811.html
    https://twitter.com/policescotland/s...55567960465408
    The links don't appear to support that claim ("UK police seems more concerned with investigating so called offensive social media comments").
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Bullshit, left leaning extremists and religious extremists face the same ban - and you can't seriously claim the CONSERVATIVE UK government is left wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Reported (again).

- - - Updated - - -

Bring it on, we can do fine without you - and we are better in every way.
    I had never thought about that, but he actually absolutely can claim that.
    Can you point to a single conservative point the UK government has stood in the past? Even Brexit which was the main reason he was elected AFAIK they are not handling properly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    It's fair to say you are ignorant on the point considering you are calling the British Prime minister he?
    I was referring to the government which in my mother language is a "he", hence my mistake. In this case I should have used it.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Why Southern would want to be associated with this guy I have no idea, unless of course she agrees with him.

Does interviewing someone mean you agree with/support the person?
    Last edited by Knolan; 2018-03-15 at 01:09 PM.

Deleted

Does interviewing someone mean you agree with/support the person?
    someone who they work/ed with at that shithole that is Rebel Media?
    someone whos talking points they parrot?

Don't be so disingenuous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I had never thought about that, but he actually absolutely can claim that.
    Can you point to a single conservative point the UK government has stood in the past? Even Brexit which was the main reason he was elected AFAIK they are not handling properly at all.
    Trying to defund the NHS, easy one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    lol, forum members sure love posting vids of this nut job, check the other videos of this guy, guys.

This is the third poster to post this guy lol
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-03-15 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    But the people who blow us up are ok.
    They're far right too, so this ban stops there entry as well.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    When the UK government, one of the most right-wing ones in west/central Europe at the moment(only beaten by Austria) is not right wing enough for you.. you should know you have to be rather far to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

I was actually not aware of that. Will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are you also in favor of banning Muslims from entering countries because they are terrorists? See how you can flip your point of view right around on you. But then again England lost their freedom years and years ago.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Considering that these people have a following, it's safe to assume that these people have support and there are people who agree with them. It frustrates me that people are getting their platforms removed because of their political and social leanings. Trying to silence these people just leads to more frustration and heavier push back.
    They can have a platform online or home. We don't need foreigners coming over deliberately to incite racial tension

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post

"BUT HER PAMPHLETS!!!4!!"

The UK deserves to burn it to the ground
    We already established ISIS sneak into the UK, they don't announce their entrance like Lauren

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    I'm sorry, I forgot you Brits drive on the left side, so what's left for the rest of the world it's right for you...got it, thanks for reminding me.
    Congratulations on demonstrating you know F all about British politics - BRAVO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    oh look another political thread bashing the far right go figure
    Probably because the far-right are not nice people throughout history

"far right" aka not a cock gobbling communist LUL. Rule brittania indeed.
    Working on my next ban.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

Ah good old rebel media. I enjoy watching right leaning people even if I don’t agree with with most of there points, rebel media is really the only one I’ve ever stopped watching as there filled with soooooo much crap it’s just not Barable.