Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Someone doesn't like playing his warrior it seems. Did you mostly use BoA tokens for that one?

10+ Year Old Account
    ... You get legendaries from invasions? Normal invasions?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Yeah, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yeah, of course.
    Suppose I should do them.
    Hi

You should go and play a fucking Korean "MMO", there you can grind your ass endlessly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    So what does the lengendary token give you now. Surely they should give you Amanthul from no on for this
    you get a class token that you can send to an alt who gets a class token that you can send to an alt
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Someone doesn't like playing his warrior it seems. Did you mostly use BoA tokens for that one?
    All characters have around 970 or higher in their actual gear - i just tabbed to find some legendarys on them and didnt bother equipping anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    So what does the lengendary token give you now. Surely they should give you Amanthul from no on for this
    Blizzard doesnt really think about these kinda things (e.g patching tokens to reroll insanely late.) so they will give me nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by webw0lf359 View Post
    GZ. This is one of my targets as well, I'm not too far off and will probably get there before BfA (if I can be bothered pushing it on characters I don't like - casters ) . Great effort though, a shame 90% of them are trash and uttly pointless. Now you need to build a time machine to get Aman'Thul's on all 12.
    Yes i will actually go for some more amanthuls on the classes its sick ofc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    If you dont want to spent a lot of time to get them then invasions is def. the way to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shufflez View Post
    I very much agree with this post.

I guess the title in-game would appropriately be The Insane
    That's some serious dedication. Goodness.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsephuz7 View Post
    If you dont want to spent a lot of time to get them then invasions is def. the way to go.
    With "invasions" do you mean the (kinda) daily broken isle invasions or the argus invasion points?

If broken isle invasions, what do you do? Just the single boss world quests or the scenario at the end, too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykhe View Post
    With "invasions" do you mean the (kinda) daily broken isle invasions or the argus invasion points?

If broken isle invasions, what do you do? Just the single boss world quests or the scenario at the end, too?
    Argus Invasionpoints.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Normally when I see stuff like this I applaud, but the amount of time you'd have to put in over such a long period is kinda concerning. As others have said you've spent half of your life for the past 1.5 years playing WoW. I've had periods where I've played WoW way more than I probably should've but this is pretty extreme.

It's obvious you have a lot of passion and are also willing to do things even when they aren't necessarily fun to achieve a goal. I'd apply those traits to something more productive. Congratulations though. That's an insane feat.

In the case that you're a retired millionaire, disregard everything I've said and game on homie.
    working 8h+ is extreme too... nobody cares

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    No its not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Well... working for 8 hours a day mostly affords you a place to live and food to eat. Playing wow usually doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Shufflez View Post
    Yeah, pretty much what I said
    How? Are you a NEET, or what? What is a day in the life of Shufflez?

people calling some insane pointless nolifing a dedication, what a time to be alive

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    No its not?
    Outside of the us it can be, and it's becoming more researched that working over 8 hrs consistently can be horrible for your well being

I like to play/gear different classes/speccs so the most heavy grinding i did (after the patch introducing essences) was daily hc, emisary's and a full antorus clear on every character - yet if you want to know the most efficient way to grind legendarys its invasions by far.
    That’s pretty impressive. I still have a lot to collect but I’ll try invasions a bit more.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    people calling some insane pointless nolifing a dedication, what a time to be alive
    Everything in general is pointless if you decide to make it that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to play/gear different classes/speccs so the most heavy grinding i did (after the patch introducing essences) was daily hc, emisary's and a full antorus clear on every character - yet if you want to know the most efficient way to grind legendarys its invasions by far.
    Invasion points or zone invasions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Invasion points or zone invasions?
    Argus Invasions give roughly 1% BLP per run, and rotate every 3(?) Hours.

My percent assumption is using Legendary Progress Tracker. It seems fairly accurate now and I normally receive my legendary in the 70-80% area, and haven't gone passed 100% prediction yet.