10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    As far as I know, the reason she's being nerfed is exactly because the pros in contenders think she's broken.
    Contenders said straight up that the side that picks her will usually lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    You aren't returning the favor to the throwers though, the actual guilty party
    i wasnt talking about throwers

i'm talking about every team that has lost a match where i have done 14k+ as tracer, i'm talking about every match where our team has gotten beaten in the choke because our DVA is too retarded to dive a bastion or a turret, i am talking about every player who has let mercy resurrect right in front of them, i'm talking about every match i have lost with gold damage and eliminations as Winston.

I am tired of fucking dogshit slow balance changes. I am tired of anyone level 25 being able to walk into comp. I am tired of people 2 ranks below me thinking they are allowed to pick before anyone else on the team. I am tired of people playing heroes they have never played before in comp waiting until the last minute to change when there was no need for that hero in the first place.

But mostly, I am tired of being expected to carry. I can't take it anymore when I can throw a match for an entire round and still have medals, sometimes gold medals when 15+ fucking heroes in this game all do very competitive damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Contenders said straight up that the side that picks her will usually lose.
    She's getting nerfed anyways, because the pros are complaining about her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW1GMQKDzQA
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    She's getting nerfed anyways, because the pros are complaining about her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW1GMQKDzQA
    I saw, it's batshit insane. Nerfing a hero that at any level below GM is a fucking troll pick, and at GM is right on the edge of troll pick because some pro players cried? They simply don't want her in the game. Seriously should just delete her, Mei, Symmetra, Doomfist, Torb and Ana at this point, it's clear they're not serious about making them viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i wasnt talking about throwers

i'm talking about every team that has lost a match where i have done 14k+ as tracer, i'm talking about every match where our team has gotten beaten in the choke because our DVA is too retarded to dive a bastion or a turret, i am talking about every player who has let mercy resurrect right in front of them, i'm talking about every match i have lost with gold damage and eliminations as Winston.

I am tired of fucking dogshit slow balance changes. I am tired of anyone level 25 being able to walk into comp. I am tired of people 2 ranks below me thinking they are allowed to pick before anyone else on the team. I am tired of people playing heroes they have never played before in comp waiting until the last minute to change when there was no need for that hero in the first place.

But mostly, I am tired of being expected to carry. I can't take it anymore when I can throw a match for an entire round and still have medals, sometimes gold medals when 15+ fucking heroes in this game all do very competitive damage.
    Sounded like you were, but alright. I'm sorry to hear all that, I really am, because I know it can get frustrating as fuck when you do everything you can yet it's just not enough to drag your team to win, especially when it just keeps on and on. However, that doesn't really make this throwing spree any less of a nasty thing to do, I wish you'd take a step back and reconsider.

I saw, it's batshit insane. Nerfing a hero that at any level below GM is a fucking troll pick, and at GM is right on the edge of troll pick because some pro players cried? They simply don't want her in the game. Seriously should just delete her, Mei, Symmetra, Doomfist, Torb and Ana at this point, it's clear they're not serious about making them viable.
    If you havent met a sombra player that makes you understand why she's getting nerfed then I'm glad for you. It was broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    she just got multiple los check and a 2s cd for being interrupted lmao

OMG IS SUCH NERF GOD JUST DELETE HER JEFF

i mean really how does anyone look at how ridiculous hack was and think "that's balanced" yeah uh it would be balanced if it had a 1 minute cooldown

I don't play comp often, so I can't really say much, but I have seen quite a few different Sombras in QP and Arcade since her buffs that have made me slightly salty just because of the stupidity that is her hack speed/LoS issue.

Though now I wish they'd change Symmetra's beam now with the same LoS checks, that thing can get pretty fucking stupid real quick when it goes through walls as if you're on it's leash.

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Though now I wish they'd change Symmetra's beam now with the same LoS checks, that thing can get pretty fucking stupid real quick when it goes through walls as if you're on it's leash.
    They really need to do this with her, it's completely ridiculous how the damn beam doesn't break from neither LoS or 5 miles distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    They really need to do this with her, it's completely ridiculous how the damn beam doesn't break from neither LoS or 5 miles distance.
    I've reported it before, and got told by a MVP on the official forums that it has to do with "player ping", I'm sorry, but if the person playing Symmetra gets that much of a benefit by having a higher ping, then you might want to change something.

I've reported it before, and got told by a MVP on the official forums that it has to do with "player ping", I'm sorry, but if the person playing Symmetra gets that much of a benefit by having a higher ping, then you might want to change something.
    Yeah, I figured she also has the so-called "shooter's advantage" that annoys me on other characters too, when I had already pressed a life-saving button just before imminent death but it didn't trigger and I died anyway. But it makes the beam completely out of line, I'm sure there's something they could adjust do to reduce that effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    she just got multiple los check and a 2s cd for being interrupted lmao

OMG IS SUCH NERF GOD JUST DELETE HER JEFF

i mean really how does anyone look at how ridiculous hack was and think "that's balanced" yeah uh it would be balanced if it had a 1 minute cooldown
    How do I think it’s balanced? Because at the end of the match they’re the ones staring at DEFEAT in big letters on their screen.

Deleted
    I've been playing with a plat Sombra and she's absolutely not a troll pick, she's an IWIN button.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I think it’s balanced? Because at the end of the match they’re the ones staring at DEFEAT in big letters on their screen.

"balance"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a ranked player but I just want to say that I hate widowmaker. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account

"balance"
    You know that it ALWAYS HAS DONE THIS SINCE SHE WAS RELEASED, right? Depending on latency. It proves nothing about her impact on a match, where 80% of the time she's doing absolutely fuck all trying to find a way in to find a way to Hack.

What matters, is what happens on the end screen, whether it says Victory or Defeat, for Sombra, it's overwhelmingly the latter.

The Sombra buff made me stay away from the game. She's ridiculously strong now since you don't have time to do anything before you're hacked, you basically need people to watch your back and you to watch theirs and someone to watch both of yours backs and someone to watch that watchers back to avoid a hack.

10+ Year Old Account
    team: plz pick heal
    me: lol no
    *picks mercy*
    mccree: omg heal mercy cant u do something useful
    me: well according to the scoreboard i'm doing your job better than you
    *gold elims*
    *6k damage*
    *4+ kd*
    1 round lmao

I used to not believe in ELO hell but ever since these kids broke my back it's like my eyes have been opened. don't tell me battle mercy isn't a playstyle with stats like that lmao

Still waiting for Sym changes where her m1 breaks if the target is too far away from the cursor or los. As compensation, Bli² can fix the beam tethering to Mei walls and increasing the damage of her turrets by 1. :<
    I also wonder when will Hanzo/Torb reworks drop since they talked about it recently. They didn't seem to like the "Piercing Arrow" idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    The Sombra buff made me stay away from the game. She's ridiculously strong now since you don't have time to do anything before you're hacked, you basically need people to watch your back and you to watch theirs and someone to watch both of yours backs and someone to watch that watchers back to avoid a hack.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    I also wonder when will Hanzo/Torb reworks drop since they talked about it recently. They didn't seem to like the "Piercing Arrow" idea.]
    They supposedly decided on "leap" like ability, and a volley of arrows type thing for Hanzo, but I haven't heard anything since then. Nor anything about Torb changes.